Deleted

will the ds-bosses get buffed for Live??

i had played a lot of time on ptr and like everyone who played there and was in the new dragon soul raid knows that the bosses on normal-mode are a bit undertuned, do you think they will get buffed on livereal??

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    According to half of posts about DS, it will be massively buffed because "that's what always happens".
    Of course, there's zero proof and everything depends on Blizzard. I expect some minor tweaks, but nothing really important.

15+ Year Old Account
    Supposedly they were undertuned on purpose because they wanted to test the mechanics more extensively rather than see if players could defeat the encounters. I have no quote for that though.

Deleted
    so the patch is live on us-realms...

can any us-guild/raider say something if the bosser harder then on ptr??

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bright View Post
    so the patch is live on us-realms...

can any us-guild/raider say something if the bosser harder then on ptr??

The patch isn't live on US realms. The realms haven't even been taken down for maintenance yet!

Anybody got records on hand about how much HP bosses and their adds had on PTR?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, if they don't get buffed, we're gonna have ourselves a new ICC. Which isn't necesarily a bad thing, after FL...
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bright View Post
    i had played a lot of time on ptr and like everyone who played there and was in the new dragon soul raid knows that the bosses on normal-mode are a bit undertuned, do you think they will get buffed on livereal??
    Na, they don't wanna repeat the failure that the 4.0 tier was (still is, considering 4.0 HC content is harder than 4.2 HC content except for Rag).

Quote Originally Posted by Moshic View Post
    Well, if they don't get buffed, we're gonna have ourselves a new ICC. Which isn't necesarily a bad thing, after FL...
    That's why many never got beyond Saurfang, right.

Quote Originally Posted by sondok View Post
    The patch isn't live on US realms. The realms haven't even been taken down for maintenance yet!
    What do you mean, they get it a day earlier always and it's 11 am now?????

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siph View Post
    maybe forgot about the timedifference between Eu and US?
    Last edited by mmoc8db892df16; 2011-11-29 at 12:19 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ever heard of time zones? Really, lol
    It's 6 am in Florida now, not sure whether they go by EST or whatever.

Come on guys, try to keep it fun This was way too easy.

I don't really expect the normal modes to be buffed. The heroics are a whole different story.
    Correlation does not imply causation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Come on guys, try to keep it fun This was way too easy.
    Lol very easy today....you've got WoW offline, SWToR Beta finished, flame wars about the WoW 4.3 trailer going on. I think everyone is ready to bust skulls

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zox View Post
    I don't really expect the normal modes to be buffed. The heroics are a whole different story.
    Buffing some heroic bosses would make them pretty much unkillable without absurd stacking and/or luck. I don't know who started the story about "everything on PTR is undertuned on purpose", but that wasn't really the case for heroic.

Deleted
    even the first 4 heroics are not that hard on ptr, and the normalmodes are really really easy..

inb4 they nerf heroics to match LFR difficulty because people complain about having nothing to do

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    According to half of posts about DS, it will be massively buffed because "that's what always happens".
    Of course, there's zero proof and everything depends on Blizzard. I expect some minor tweaks, but nothing really important.
    people are just making things up based on what they want, there have been plenty of overtuned bosses on the PTR in the past. just because a lot of bosses were easy for people in full 391 gear this PTR does not mean the bosses were undertuned on purpose. not all tuning changes make it to the PTR before the patch hits live, but if you are expecting a zone-wide buff to health/damage or mechanics that were "missing" from the PTR, then based on precedent you will likely be disappointed.

Buffed? I don't know, the bosses seemed well-tuned, except for Ultraxion, which my guild couldn't kill without going ~20 seconds into the pseudo-enrage. And this is in full H Firelands gear for just about all the DPS.

Remember that these are Normal modes, they're not meant to be insanely hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    Ever heard of time zones? Really, lol
    It's 6 am in Florida now, not sure whether they go by EST or whatever.
    Blizzard always lists maintenance times in PST or Pacific Standard Time. This is because they are based in California.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    Besides, they have updated models, updated abilities, and are in completely different locations. Really the only thing psyically the same is their names, so if you don't care for plotlines whats it matter who the dragons are? They're just meaningless loot bags to you.
    Shaman Armory
    Mage Armory