15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smn View Post
    There is an addon that shows your skills in a circle so you can use them on click,anyone knows it's name?
    Sounds like OPie.
    Check it out:
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/opie

Im looking for an experience bar addon that shows latest reputation I gained when i mouseover it if not max level and at max level shows only reputation gain for the last faction i gained rep with. Its a simple bar (alot like default reputation bar) but it doesnt have those squares.
    After reinstal i seem to forgot whats it called and i cant find it on neither curse nor wowinterface. Even google seems to return no real results.
    Its a very simple addon, but it fitted to my needs and looks perfectly ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Andaja View Post
    Im looking for an experience bar addon that shows latest reputation I gained when i mouseover it if not max level and at max level shows only reputation gain for the last faction i gained rep with. Its a simple bar (alot like default reputation bar) but it doesnt have those squares.
    After reinstal i seem to forgot whats it called and i cant find it on neither curse nor wowinterface. Even google seems to return no real results.
    Its a very simple addon, but it fitted to my needs and looks perfectly ^^
    This addon seems to fit the description MicroExperience

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

I updated today BagSync for upcoming patch 4.3 and since it's 4.2 here in EU i'm getting errors
    Code:
    Message: Interface\AddOns\BagSync\BagSync.lua:840: attempt to call global 'GetMaxBattlefieldID' (a nil value)
    Time: 11/29/11 22:51:00
    Count: 2
    Stack: Interface\AddOns\BagSync\BagSync.lua:840: in function `IsInBG'
    Interface\AddOns\BagSync\BagSync.lua:793: in function <Interface\AddOns\BagSync\BagSync.lua:790>
    [C]: in function `BackpackTokenFrame_Update'
    Interface\FrameXML\MainMenuBar.lua:219: in function <Interface\FrameXML\MainMenuBar.lua:191>

Locals: self = BagSync {
     0 = <userdata>
     MAIL_INBOX_UPDATE = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\BagSync\BagSync.lua:324
     GUILDBANKBAGSLOTS_CHANGED = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\BagSync\BagSync.lua:286
     BAG_UPDATE = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\BagSync\BagSync.lua:302
     ScanTokens = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\BagSync\BagSync.lua:790
     IsInArena = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\BagSync\BagSync.lua:849
     SaveBag = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\BagSync\BagSync.lua:464
     ScanMailbox = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\BagSync\BagSync.lua:631
     StartupDB = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\BagSync\BagSync.lua:334
     GUILDBANKFRAME_OPENED = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\BagSync\BagSync.lua:271
     ShowMoneyTooltip = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\BagSync\BagSync.lua:692
     MAIL_SHOW = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\BagSync\BagSync.lua:318
     resetTooltip = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\BagSync\BagSync.lua:864
     OnBagUpdate = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\BagSync\BagSync.lua:527
     PLAYER_REGEN_ENABLED = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\BagSync\BagSync.lua:827
     PLAYER_MONEY = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\BagSync\BagSync.lua:258
     buildMoneyString = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\BagSync\BagSync.lua:751
     BANKFRAME_CLOSED = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\BagSync\BagSync.lua:267
     ScanGuildBank = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\BagSync\BagSync.lua:599
     UNIT_INVENTORY_CHANGED = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\BagSync\BagSync.lua:312
     BANKFRAME_OPENED = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\BagSync\BagSync.lua:262
     SaveEquipment = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\BagSync\BagSync.lua:563
     IsInBG = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\BagSync\BagSync.lua:835
     SaveItem = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\BagSync\BagSync.lua:500
     ScanEntireBank = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\BagSync\BagSync.lua:590
     PLAYER_LOGIN = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\BagSync\BagSync.lua:92
     GUILD_ROSTER_UPDATE = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\BagSync\BagSync.lua:243
     GUILDBANKFRAME_CLOSED = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\BagSync\BagSync.lua:282
     FixDB_Data = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\BagSync\BagSync.lua:358
    }
    status = nil
    mapName = nil
    instanceID = nil
    minlevel = nil
    maxlevel = nil
    (*temporary) = 1
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = "attempt to call global 'GetMaxBattlefieldID' (a nil value)"

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Deleted
    Are there any working cooldown bar addons for 4.3? I used to have CoolLine and need a working one for 4.3 as a replacement.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mingki View Post
    I need some help with PitBull.
    You'll need to be more specific. Generally, here's a guide. Come back if that doesn't help

Deleted
    Hi.
    I have a question concidering debuff filter. Is it possible (and how) to make it only show specific buffs (for examle only slice and dice)? I'm intending to start using it instead of event horizon, but at the current state it is showing all my buffs, which is not what I want. Any advice?

Any alternatives to SexyCooldown other than CoolLine/ForteXorcist? SexyCooldown is constantly spewing errors in 4.3, and the alternatives that I know of are either too limited(CoolLine) or a bitch to "quiet down"(ForteXorcist)

Deleted
    Hello

How can you change castbar timer from time spent casting to cast time remaining

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ketsis View Post
    Hello

How can you change castbar timer from time spent casting to cast time remaining
    Which addon?

---------- Post added 2011-11-30 at 09:39 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    Any alternatives to SexyCooldown other than CoolLine/ForteXorcist? SexyCooldown is constantly spewing errors in 4.3, and the alternatives that I know of are either too limited(CoolLine) or a bitch to "quiet down"(ForteXorcist)
    Raven's author says it's possible, and I know there's options to create one, but I haven't played with those options at this point.

On the new elvui how do I take of the cooldown bars that are above my character pane and my target character pane I don't want those I just want the character pane to show up.

Does anyone know how to set up Weak Auras to display Number of Stacks and Timer, seperated from each other? Now I'm just using %p-%s but this looks ugly, I want the Timers in the middle and stacks somewhat in the rigth upper corner...
    Some tips?
    Last edited by Brother; 2011-12-01 at 09:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys! Do you know any add-on that displays in party chat what did i dispell and from who??

Thanks in advance
    ~May the goat be with you~

I want to know how to combine two name plate addons, specifically tidyplates and diabloplates 2 from roth ui. I want the DB2 plates but with the debuff tracking on tidyplates and the class icons. I run them both and this usually works out good but every now and them the icons disappear and DB2 plates completely block them. Can any seasoned addon editor help me combine the two into one nameplate addon. Thank you!

I want to know how to combine two name plate addons, specifically tidyplates and diabloplates 2 from roth ui. I want the DB2 plates but with the debuff tracking on tidyplates and the class icons. I run them both and this usually works out good but every now and them the icons disappear and DB2 plates completely block them. Can any seasoned addon editor help me combine the two into one nameplate addon. Thank you!
    Honestly if it's the textures you like in diablo, I'd ask Danltiger (tidyplates author) here: http://www.wowinterface.com/download....html#comments about how to replace the textures of one of his themes like quatro with your custom ones without breaking the addon.
    Otherwise, you can just use diabloplates, and add debuff functionality to it with something like http://www.wowace.com/addons/platebuffs/. You'd have to ask zork (diabloplates author) for the icon option though.

---------- Post added 2011-12-01 at 05:23 PM ----------

Hey guys! Do you know any add-on that displays in party chat what did i dispell and from who??
    Many addons do this. I use RSA for it but you can use alternatives like SpeakinSpell, Castyeller2, WakeSpam and so on.

15+ Year Old Account
    All the textures that recount uses are available in the addon folder.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Recount embeds LibSharedMedia, and then uses that to add a couple of textures to the global texture space for addons, but only while Recount is enabled.

The addon SharedMedia embeds LibSharedMedia, and then uses that to add a whole ton of textures, fonts, and sounds to the global space for all addons to use - but again, only while SharedMedia is enabled. :>

SharedMedia includes directions on adding your own textures (background, statusbar, and border!)/fonts/sounds to the global space, just read the "Instructions for MyMedia.txt" file.

Still trying to figure out how to take off the buff bars above the name plates in elveui v3 if anyone knows please help!

I haven't been using an addon to track my Rime procs, since the normal Blizzard auras are doing fine.

However with 2 set I've noticed that a double rime proc looks the same as a normal one.

Can someone point me towards an addon that allows me to keep track of the double rime procs from the set bonus?

I was hoping that there'd be some addon that duplicates the blizzard effect on a double proc, and then removes the effects one by one as I use the procs.
    Kerathane Main DK

Quote Originally Posted by Kerathyl View Post
    I haven't been using an addon to track my Rime procs, since the normal Blizzard auras are doing fine.

However with 2 set I've noticed that a double rime proc looks the same as a normal one.

Can someone point me towards an addon that allows me to keep track of the double rime procs from the set bonus?

I was hoping that there'd be some addon that duplicates the blizzard effect on a double proc, and then removes the effects one by one as I use the procs.
    If you use PowerAuras, you can make basically a blank text aura for it, with a stack counter and a timer. Then size and position it however you want.

Here's one you can simply Import by typing /powa and clicking the Import button then pasting it in.
    Version:4.22; g:0.9255; icon:Spell_Frost_ArcticWinds; buffname:Freezing Fog; r:0; x:4; unitn:Only for raid/group.; texture:33; alpha:0.1; PowerType:0; size:0.02; torsion:1.2; y:112; texmode:1; ismounted:0; timer.h:0.61; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.y:107; timer.x:-3; stacks.enabled:true; stacks.LegacySizing:false; stacks.y:120; stacks.x:-3; stacks.h:0.83
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-12-03 at 12:19 AM.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator