Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Sadly I couldn't get it to bind either, I really hope they change it.

I could bind it. I bound my Rocket Punch to it.

It's default bound to "Expand companion action bar."

Deleted
    wtf is swtor

GUYS, "`" is baseline bound to toggling your companion's hotbar from it's little section below it's portrait to one of your hot bars. If you never unbound that, it's cause it's already bound to that.

Also, I think it's call the "grave key". That's what vent told me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

Deleted
    The key next to 1 (my tilde key is elsewhere on this keyboard) has been my interrupt key across all my toons since vanilla. praying i dont get hit with this bug cause honestly i will wipe raids ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Wikkr View Post
    The key next to 1 (my tilde key is elsewhere on this keyboard) has been my interrupt key across all my toons since vanilla. praying i dont get hit with this bug cause honestly i will wipe raids ^_^
    Lol, exactly the same here ;P

It's § on Swedish keyboards and I could not bind this, when pressed the customer help pane comes up. I checked options and there is no way to clear this bind, I hope they fix it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aim View Post
    Its not the tilde key... "~" is a tilde.

As for the OP... "`" is used as the key to open the dev console in a lot of games. Maybe this is why you can bind it, just a thought.
    Pretty sure it is the tilde key.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?gcx=c...-8&q=tilde+key

Also yeah didn't notice this was a SWTOR thread as it did indeed show up on the main page.

I had no problem binding it at all, although I never tried to do anything with it other then make it into an action bar bind. It was my force charge on my warrior for awhile and it was that knockback on my inquisitor on both builds I got to play with so I was using it pretty constantly and never had any issue with it. I did have an issue with binding the mousewheel on the first build I got to play but it was fine when I went to bind it last weekend.

I have the key bound to target nearest enemy. I did not have to do anything special (remove another binding) before doing so.

Weird.

I had it keybound to an actionbar button with no issue.
    ~ flarecde
    Reality is nothing; Perception is everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Same problem here, it's been my auto-run key for years

Quote Originally Posted by Rouncer View Post
    I had no problem binding it at all, although I never tried to do anything with it other then make it into an action bar bind. It was my force charge on my warrior for awhile and it was that knockback on my inquisitor on both builds I got to play with so I was using it pretty constantly and never had any issue with it. I did have an issue with binding the mousewheel on the first build I got to play but it was fine when I went to bind it last weekend.
    What keyboard layout are you using? US querty? azerty? etc.

I was able to bind it, used it for my force jump thingy.

Quote Originally Posted by Raeli View Post
    What keyboard layout are you using? US querty? azerty? etc.
    US qwerty on a DAS keyboard using a PS/2 connector.

I had no problems binding it both weekends i got in .. but i was english / us keyboard. maybe change the layout in windows settings?

Bound sheath/unsheath weapon to it, no problem at all.
    quit

Though not playing SWTOR yet myself, I have had numerous issues binding `/~ (same key, left to 1) in quite some games. Mostly I could resolve this by setting up a different keyboard layout in Windows. Though it sounds like SWTOR has keybindings issue that go far beyond this easy solution, maybe some of you guys are helped by this anyway.

Even in WOW my ~ stops working because I accidentally changed my layout (ctrl-shift should be a windows hotkey for this if you already have more layouts installed, I have many keyboard layouts installed, so I take forever to find a proper working one).

I have a US qwerty keyboard, and I was able to bind my "Target nearest enemy" to the button in question (over this weekends beta test.) So I don't know if this helps but thought I'd add it in to see if it can help pinpoint the problem.