Guild Requirements

My friends and I have recently decided on which type of server, classes/roles, and faction to be, and we do not want to do the "create a guild" option on the offical SWTOR website, and have decided to do it in-game when it launches. What I want to know, if anyone knows, does it require any guild signatures of some sort? If so how many? Do you have to be a certain level to make a guild? If so what level? Stuff like that. So if anyone has any of this info and can clarify this for me, that would be great. Thanks!

Looked like it takes 4 people and 5000 credits from my brief look during last weekends beta. Could be different once it goes live though.

Aright cool, thanks...do you know anything of like, guilds giving any sort of perk besides being in it? Like some sort of XP gain or something of that sort?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerenad View Post
    Looked like it takes 4 people and 5000 credits from my brief look during last weekends beta. Could be different once it goes live though.

No there isn't anything like that. I think it is on their wall of crazy for after launch. Currently guilds are like how they were in WoW prior to Cataclysm.

Aright thats good to hear, thank ya
    Quote Originally Posted by ohnoto View Post
    No there isn't anything like that. I think it is on their wall of crazy for after launch. Currently guilds are like how they were in WoW prior to Cataclysm.