Page 1 of 33
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Homeless lady with 15 kids says someone needs to pay (rage)

http://nation.foxnews.com/homelessne...ll-my-children
    ^^^^The reason it says foxnews is that's what was originally linked to me the video though is multiple stations
    (possible repost)

Seriously this made me rage,
    Umad your tax and money is given to people like this only to reinforce this behaviour?
    Umad the govournment keeps giving people like this money so they feel they deserve it rather than get off there ass and work?

Yeah you mad. Me too.

Quick edit for clarity Eg people who are missing the point: I'm not mad at these kids nor do I wish any of them harm "She wants a better future for her kids" no shit she does but she's going about it the wrong way. And who the F_ has 15 kids when they can barely buy themselves clothed.

Another Edit: stop with the fox news crap if you watched the video you would've seen it's got clips of multiple reports

Mod Warning: Please remember this is not a thread to bash Fox News. Please stay on-topic.
    Last edited by mmoc0fc091fcb6; 2011-12-03 at 01:50 PM.

Wait... you are seriously blaming her for wanting a better future for FIFTEEN children she must raise alone?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Wait... you are seriously blaming her for wanting a better future for FIFTEEN children she must raise alone?
    no, he's blaming her for having FIFTEEN kids she can't support, then expecting the taxpayer to cough up to help out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why should I have to pay for her children?

Deleted
    You have to be a special kind of stupid to have FIFTEEN children you can't pay for.

10+ Year Old Account
    condoms would have solved a lot of her problems.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

Read the title "Fox News" they find the most absurd story and create a sterotype. They won't raise tax'es on the richest american's so people are already low on money they want to take any public funding that they have. It's a simple story of the richer getting even more rich and poor get poorer. It's a tatic of Fox. They usually alway's find people like this and twist the story around. Steve Jobs of Apple even said it was a destructive force "Fox News" and a recent study showed that people who watch "no news" know more then people who watch fox news.

Mod Warning: please stay on-topic. It's not about Fox, please don't derail it into that.
    Last edited by mmoc0fc091fcb6; 2011-12-03 at 01:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure, I'll pay so you can continue to open your Old God's Maw of a vagina and produce more worthless offspring. If only I lived in times before forensics.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's hard to feel sorry for her when she decided to have a litter of kids knowing full well she can't support them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungRider View Post
    Read the title "Fox News" they find the most absurd story and create a sterotype. They won't raise tax'es on the richest american's so people are already low on money they want to take any public funding that they have. It's a simple story of the richer getting even more rich and poor get poorer. It's a tatic of Fox. They usually alway's find people like this and twist the story around. Steve Jobs of Apple even said it was a destructive force "Fox News" and a recent study showed that people who watch "no news" know more then people who watch fox news.
    Welcome to the main stream media I guess.

It's all dooms day sayers and advertisement.

Don't think I have ever seen good news that wasn't technically advertising a product.

Where the heck was her brains when she had more than 3 kids let alone 15... condoms are dirt cheap compared to raising a kid thats honestly the most retarded thing Ive ever seen. IMO the county should remove her children so som1 else can pay to help raise her kids cause she herself demands it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungRider View Post
    and where do you see Fox News?
    OT: get a job and use condoms

She probably gets more in welfare then most of us make working

Poor kids, they don't deserve that kind of a parent with an attitude like that. But LOL at what the judge said saying that she doesn't deserve to be in jail anymore bc she is already a big enough burden on the taxpayers.

Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post
    Welfare is something that I hate the most.

If you can't raise the kids, don't fucking have them in the first place, don't have them then expect the nation to pay for it.

I would love to see her and her 15 kids starve to death together.
    In my opinion, this line of thinking is as bad as hers. Worse, even. Would you really condemn 15 kids who didn't ask to be born to starvation because you hate people who try to take advantage of welfare so much?

"Somebody needs to be held accountable"? What the hell? Some people are such a giant waste of space.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Deleted
    L2 use condoms i'd say.

10+ Year Old Account
    This makes me SO MAD. People like her absolutely disgust me. 15 kids and you don't want to be held responsible for them?

15+ Year Old Account
    wow...she has 15 kids and not one family member can help them....get a job lady

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post
    Welfare is something that I hate the most.

If you can't raise the kids, don't fucking have them in the first place, don't have them then expect the nation to pay for it.

I would love to see her and her 15 kids starve to death together.
    Um I wouldn't go that far. It's hardly right to condemn 15 kids to death because of their parents mistake.