Quote Originally Posted by BloodKnightCahalin View Post
    Not a bug, it's intentional (see recent Blues).

Frankly, I'm well & truly saddened u_u. I find it disheartening that this has caused me to finally become part of MMO-C too, though for a slightly different reason.

I'll complain on official channels until I'm blue in the face...I >>WANT<< to be the Blood Knight I've always been...not some ""Paladin"".

So here I stand with a ludicrously sad face & ask of you all: How would I, now, find myself donning the mantle of a Blood Knight?

I have honestly no idea & I've been back & forth through various databases...I've come up with nothing. Closest I found was the Fire Res Gear from Shattrath but...thin, grey & not a full set...tacky is tacky :<.

Any help would be met with <3-shaped cookies!
    Perhaps check out the Dark Iron set from BRD and the red helm that is sold by Badge of Justice vendor in Shatt + Blood Knight Cloak.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've modified my set slightly. For whatever reason, I had my Culling of Stratholme quest-line reset, so I've gone ahead and added the gauntlets from that quest, along with the T10.5 shoulders, for both consistency with the helm and the shiny shoulder graphics.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!

http://www.wowhead.com/item=6136#comments

this is labled as a shirt on the model viewer, wowhead, and the battlenet item viewer...but in game I can only find it as a chest slot. Was it changed??
    it matches the new pally pvp tier perfectly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zomgname View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=6136#comments

this is labled as a shirt on the model viewer, wowhead, and the battlenet item viewer...but in game I can only find it as a chest slot. Was it changed??
    it matches the new pally pvp tier perfectly.
    You'd have to have gotten that from the character -before- cata. In Cata, shirts were made into the chest slot for starter gear. Some of those shirts exist and linger about you just gotta go through your alts or AH. Or friends too.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    After having never seen it drop a single time since 3.1 came out, I FINALLY got the mace off flame levi 10.

Then I got the heroic axe from shannox the same night and can't use the mace for transmog =[

Deleted
    Hi, I'm looking for ingi-like equipment like:
    Force Reactive Disk
    Peacekeeper Blade

This shield seems to really hard to get...

Maybe someone got some more good ideas of shoulders, breast ... and so on. I find it really hard to look through wowhead, some tips how to look faster over the item lists?

greez
    acls
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2011-12-01 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Fixed your links and gave them tooltips.

Pretty basic. Unfortunately I don't really play this character at all so I can't show it off. :P

I would have gone for the Heavy Mithril Shoulders (to be closer to the actual SW guard and to blend with the gloves) but I find that it looks a little too purple on big Draenei shoulders.
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2011-12-01 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Thumbnail'd

Anybody have any suggestions for a sexier shield to match this black/gold/silver set? Mostly Exalted plate and Enchanted Thorium. Can't link because I haven't posted to the forums enough, sorry! Hope this works.

LINK!

Thanks!
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2011-12-01 at 06:42 PM. Reason: Fixed your link

Solsticie

Most of the armor is Vicios Gladiator., And I want to change the shield.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acls View Post
    Hi, I'm looking for ingi-like equipment like:
    Force Reactive Disk
    Peacekeeper Blade

This shield seems to really hard to get...

Maybe someone got some more good ideas of shoulders, breast ... and so on. I find it really hard to look through wowhead, some tips how to look faster over the item lists?

greez
    acls
    There was an engineering overalls with stats to make you look like you had dungeeries on Mechbuilder's Overalls, but they are cloth so no good if you are needing a shield. Used to drop in Gnomeregan.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Deleted
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ilore/advanced

How I look now.

But, really. I am after something else. Something really DARK and bold.

Got any tips?

Now that the Armory updates your character's transmogrified look, I shall link my armory (also in my Sig) to showcase what I'll be using for PvE. I absolutely love the white/golden/blue look. 397 T13 shoulders really add to the mix of T5 and T11 Heroic.

The only downside is the T5 white helmet appears darker on the armory, lacking the bright glow, which does not do it justice.

Click HERE
    Kaizen of Mannoroth <Reckoning>
    US 11 H 16/16 - Tier 14
    US 9 H 13/13 - Tier 15
    US 8 H 14/14 - Tier 16

Distance hearts, when rejoined as one... May find the light within.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's what I'm running with now on my play-around alt.

I like the two tone of the Judgement recolor / glad set and the T12. Not too happy with the boots though. Also the mace was just kind of a rush job that I had for some reason in my inventory. Didn't expect to get the drop out of Well of Eternity.

Suggestions would be nice. Looking to change the look on the boots and mace. Not married to the tabard or shield either.
    Last edited by Luko; 2011-12-02 at 08:24 PM.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Full T2, just need a sword so I can use my Untamed Blade look for my weapon. May use Gorehowl for now on my current axe.

Won't let me post any pics yet

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep in mind you can now post your armory links!

Quote Originally Posted by BloodKnightCahalin View Post
    Not a bug, it's intentional (see recent Blues).

Frankly, I'm well & truly saddened u_u. I find it disheartening that this has caused me to finally become part of MMO-C too, though for a slightly different reason.

I'll complain on official channels until I'm blue in the face...I >>WANT<< to be the Blood Knight I've always been...not some ""Paladin"".

So here I stand with a ludicrously sad face & ask of you all: How would I, now, find myself donning the mantle of a Blood Knight?

I have honestly no idea & I've been back & forth through various databases...I've come up with nothing. Closest I found was the Fire Res Gear from Shattrath but...thin, grey & not a full set...tacky is tacky :<.

Any help would be met with <3-shaped cookies!
    You can get most of the pieces (or close enough anyway) elsewhere, honestly. Darksoul legs and chest (craftable) or Ragesteel chest )also craftable and Leggings of the Shattered Hand (lv70 BoE), helm from G'eras in Shattrath (JP), gloves from Scryers vendor are close but not 100%, belt is from Halaa (probably have to find someone on your server to kill-trade for this, sadly), try Dark Iron bracers.

Boots and shoulders are unfortunately unique to the PvP set but you can try the ones from Tier 9. Actually the whole Tier 9 set is pretty swank, except maybe the helm which is a little too "we were too lazy to make a new graphic so we recolored Warrior T6" for my liking.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope they have a replica for the PVP stuff. Belfs didn't exist in wow so their 'it's for the vets' thing is kinda lame.

Deleted
    In fact, I dont see that many "full judgement nibblets" running around. Even tho, I stick with lightbringer as you can see above.

Thinking about swap my shield for a more uniqe look tho, since many have farmed for the Illidan one.

Again, something totally BLACK or really tark is what I am after, more or less like the Onslaught one for Warriors. Any tips?

Quote Originally Posted by Shamankd3 View Post
    Most of the armor is Vicios Gladiator., And I want to change the shield.
    try this shield.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../buffer/simple

edit: oh wait, you said vicious, I am wearing ruthless, sry
    Last edited by hellomynameis; 2011-12-03 at 08:27 AM.

Can someone please list me the items in this....this..is..just...so ...fkn epic

kudos to the person who built it!

http://imgur.com/7RYf9
    Quote Originally Posted by Ershiin View Post
    Oh.. My.. God..
    This is petty beyond belief.

Why dont we start complaining about how M&Ms should be color coded while we're at it?
    Or how it should be called a Burger with Cheese because Cheeseburger is misleading?