Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by suragh View Post
    Anyone noticed that RWJ's Youtube account has been banned? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWZY0Fj_s9g

Owned much
    YES! OH YEEESSSSSSS! F#&¤ YES!
    That unfunny, pretentious dorky f"%& is finally gone!

Though I suppose he'll just remake it. Still pretty good.

Mod Warning: Watch the language!
    Last edited by mmoc0fc091fcb6; 2011-12-03 at 02:14 PM.

So yeah. I've never heard of this guy. Much ado about nothing.

Bob

Deleted
    About time that RWJ is getting off the screen, his popularity was seriously not needed as he's just commenting on other people their videos but not really creating his own stuff.
    And now he's really getting boring since it's either a troll vid / cat movies or something not funny at all.

This day is just getting worse and worse .. *sigh*

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hezron View Post
    =3 used to be great a year or so ago, now it's just bad. Nothing of value was lost. I hope he doesn't get his account back.
    Dat Haruhi ass <3

Quote Originally Posted by Taros View Post
    I never got what made him so popular. Watched a few of his videos, pretty unfunny. If anything, I found him very annoying.
    Probably the reason I subscribed to him a while. He spammed PM boxes with "hey, friend/subscribe to me!". I watched for a bit, found him annoying, and desubbed the moment I realized he was big enough to pop up on the front page often. I.e. I wouldn't be hurting some little guy by leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerton View Post
    Probably the reason I subscribed to him a while. He spammed PM boxes with "hey, friend/subscribe to me!". I watched for a bit, found him annoying, and desubbed the moment I realized he was big enough to pop up on the front page often. I.e. I wouldn't be hurting some little guy by leaving.
    He never spammed me or anything , ever . I subscribed to him because he makes amazing and funny videos which I enjoy .

Deleted
    Oh ..... Him.

OMG im crying over how much I don't care.

Who the hell is he and why should I care? This is the first time I have heard of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    Who the hell is he and why should I care? This is the first time I have heard of him.
    He's the most subscribed person on Youtube that makes a lot of money . And you cared enough to make a comment on this thread about him .

This Thread is full of so much Jealousy.

99.99% of you would do the exact same sort of show, if it earnt you $25k a month.

Haters gon' Hate.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    This Thread is full of so much Jealousy.

99.99% of you would do the exact same sort of show, if it earnt you $25k a month.

Haters gon' Hate.
    99.99% of us would likely also do it right so we didn't get suspended or banned, because clearly that's where he went wrong.
    I am the BEASTMASTER. What are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    It's like saying "Why train up as a football team and go and play in the World Cup, when any random groups of people are playing Football down the park all the time! Footballs too accessable for everyone, GZ Blizzard!"

Deleted
    I didnt mind RWJ, his newer content got a big boring but loved his old stuff and he introduced me into other youtube personalities such as Photonicinductions.

I think he just pushed the line in some of his videos though. His latest one (uploaded yesterday before take down) was pretty much a video of him laughing at a women been racist on a tram. He was kinda implying that racism is right?

Can only think people reported him because of this and was maybe the final straw, isn't the 1st time things like this have happened.

He'll get the channel back. Big youtubers always gets their channels suspended and then handed back to them again.
    No Screenshot. No Signature. From WMV or Ingame. Make it big.

Watch me create signatures on Youtube here - Watch my signature gallery here

Quote Originally Posted by savvasp View Post
    He's the most subscribed person on Youtube that makes a lot of money . And you cared enough to make a comment on this thread about him .
    I cared to reply because I wanted to know who the hell he was and why I should care enough that he got banned. So he is just some dude that commented on other people's videos and was making money off of other people's videos? Sounds like a real winner. And apparently it was similar to tosh.0 and web soup, except he didn't ask to use their videos or pay the people any sort of money to use their videos, unlike tosh.0 and web soup? Yeah, sounds like a really cool guy...

Why exactly? Would be interested in a reason.

I liked his videos.
    Well, before the remake, essentially. His semi-professional videos in New York were better then the new ones in LA. But I guess that makes me an =3-hipster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppasan View Post
    Why exactly? Would be interested in a reason.
    Its probably something to do with his latest video. As i posted early he was kinda promoting racism. I wouldn't be surprised if it was because of that. And since that video is now gone..

10+ Year Old Account
    Never saw anything special, saw a few of his videos 2-3 years back, was meh.

Videos were actually better, his commentary was second rate and he came off as a douche.

With copyright laws tightening I'm sure Youtube had no choice anymore but to ban him.

On another note nobody should make 1000's of dollars a DAY to do what he does, its simply stupid.
    Signatures are overrated.