Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamsham View Post
    You do realise that SENDING a spy drone (which is a military technology) over foreign soil is an act of war?
    not if the U.S doesnt acknowledge the plane.

/puts on glasses
    ''If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let their be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.'' Quoted from-

Deleted
    Hardly a stealth drone if they where able to find, track, intercept and bring it down. I really don't think that Iran would sell this either as it will provide them with technology to enhance there own military with stealth technology in a couple of years.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamsham View Post
    You do realise that SENDING a spy drone (which is a military technology) over foreign soil is an act of war?
    You're incredibly niave if you think that every single civilized nation doesn't have some form of espionage program actively poking around where they don't belong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzzentch View Post
    honestly what happened in BC? it's like the 60's of WoW everything is in awful colours, shit doesn't make sense and i feel like i'm trippin bawls everytime i level an alt past 58...
    Shattarath is kinda pretty but outside is a technicolor nightmare that looks like someone tied horses to the contrast slider and fired a rifle

15+ Year Old Account
    Iran did what would be expected, they shot down a spy drone on their soil. Whether it is weaponised or not is insignificant, it's still invading and can still be assumed a threat. I wouldn't expect the US to apologise, they will probably demand the wreckage back, or deny the incident.

Gratz to Iran on the epic lootz, I'm sure they'll get good money for that technology (assuming it doesn't self-destruct, but it was quoted to have minimal damage).
    The Allies would've definitely lost World War II if the Horde had taken part

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magekid View Post
    Mod Warning: Remember guys, NO nation-bashing here!
    Censorship much? This specific nation is just asking to be bashed.
    America should stop thinking they can police the globe like this. Mind your own business.

Mod Warning: If you feel like nation-bashing should be allowed, take it up with Bibi or Sunshine. Don't post about it here.
    Last edited by mmoc0fc091fcb6; 2011-12-04 at 06:41 PM. Reason: typo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nos View Post
    You're incredibly niave if you think that every single civilized nation doesn't have some form of espionage program actively poking around where they don't belong.
    Being political science major, I believe i am not. However, hidden things must remain hidden for a reason. When they are out in the open, problems arise, especially if one is caught over foreign sovereign soil.

Wait, I thought Europe like us now solely based on the fact that we elected a black man! Damn Media lied to me again! lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Nimma View Post
    America should stop thinking they can police the globe like this. Mind your own business.
    America is a continent. actually there are two Americas
    ''If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let their be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.'' Quoted from-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy1346 View Post
    USA then, what ever you want. Funny though that most US citizens call themselves Americans and their country America.

Even IF this is true (and that's a big if), the US won't comment on or acknowledge it unless it's proven, will adamantly deny it was ours if they show pictures of it, and will say it wasn't shot down recently even if they can prove it was from the US. Shortly thereafter, the whole thing will be forgotten, and spying will continue.

The only thing to worry about is if Iran really does use this as an excuse and retaliate. But they're probably not that stupid, and are just using this to continue with their campaign to make the west look like the bad guys for not wanting a country like Iran to have nuclear weapons.
    Last edited by Shamanberry; 2011-12-04 at 05:32 PM.

USA then, what ever you want. Funny though that most US citizens call themselves Americans and their country America.
    they call themselves Americans cause they are in America. Canadians are also Americans.

do you call yourself a European?

I would think the dick-holes who invade every thread to bash someone's nation with the delusion that they are so much better would be the ones who should mind their own business. But maybe that's just me. Maybe internet politicians should stop thinking they have a grasp on anything other than DPS charts and can condemn the globe like this
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzzentch View Post
    honestly what happened in BC? it's like the 60's of WoW everything is in awful colours, shit doesn't make sense and i feel like i'm trippin bawls everytime i level an alt past 58...
    Shattarath is kinda pretty but outside is a technicolor nightmare that looks like someone tied horses to the contrast slider and fired a rifle

/puts on glasses
    and the CIA doesnt officially acknowledge the use of drones

Well, when the leader of a country has spoken threats against your nation and your closest ally in the region, and has a nuclear research program, I would think you'd be a little interested in what they are doing as well.

And we aren't even sure if they really shot down a drone, it would be just like the Iranians to lie to put us on the spot and embarrass us in front of the rest of the World.

I call shenanigans until Iran can produce actual proof of said shot down drone and not some fancy word play.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaellen View Post
    Well, when the leader of a country has spoken threats against your nation and your closest ally in the region, and has a nuclear research program, I would think you'd be a little interested in what they are doing as well.
    Ofc. However being interesting is one thing, sending smth as stupid as a drone is different. There is more than enough corruption in Iran to do the espionage the old fashioned way. Or even ask the Russians. All would have been better than (allegedly) sending a "robot" to do a man's job.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Encarn View Post
    Wait, I thought Europe like us now solely based on the fact that we elected a black man! Damn Media lied to me again! lol.
    Europe likes you more than they did.

America couldn't get any less popular than it was.

Since when did denial ever prevent war?
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Deleted
    November 15, 1777. So old u know.

Deleted
    The RQ170 is not an MQ9 predator... It's supposed to be stealth. It's supposed to be far more secured than any other US drone. The drone itself operates from Kandahar since over 4 years.
    But then remember that on some occasion, the un-encrypted video-transmission protocol sent by us drone has alegedly been intercepted by talibans. With the help of...? Iranians? Chinese (who are also testing weapons and devices in the hands of the insurgents against coalition forces... aren't rpg rockets called "chicom" there?) or pakistanis? Nobody knows.

So it can be intox, it can be a montage in order to push things farther with Iran, it can be a lot of things.

Let's wait for an official reaction... If there's one, as this drone isn't even supposed to exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhoodexe View Post
    Mod Warning: Remember guys, NO nation-bashing here!
    The RQ-170 Sentinel is an unmanned stealth aircraft used for reconnaissance
    Wasn't so stealth eh? US dropped the ball on this, it shouldn't have been there, iran got it do as they will with it now. Personally it just seems like an unnecessary way for the us to add to the tension.