Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    just checked the cave on the east of the map, and there's nothing XD, just some crabs there, why's that cave there then?
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

i really wish they hadnt mentioned Formula: Enchant Weapon - Executioner being available again, i sold one for 2k today... and bought it for 15g. best investment i ever made.

10+ Year Old Account
    The daily quests now give just 1 x Darkmoon Prize Ticket each instead of 5.

Wtf, why the change? Don't give me this x5 tickets was to OP!
    Last edited by asphyx5; 2011-12-05 at 05:23 AM.

So blacksmithing is now the best profession?

Maybe Blizzard can make the new Epics available from prospecting Pyerite ore only?

heh, i have max fishing on 2 toons and max archy on one. Why you don't think it doesn't need this nerf i'll never get because it wasn't hard, i just had to grit my teeth and fish etc for hours on end while watching tv. so my special ability is watching TV?

PVPers.. go to the damn AH you slackers

for a billion dollar company, blizzard sure is pulling out all their stops with their "StarCraft II Zerg Edition Messenger Bag" prizes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by beigemore View Post
    I don't recall reading about it, but it seems that tailors' Northern Cloth Scavenging works on Cataclysm mobs now.
    That has worked since Cata release. It's been my main source of cloth for months.

Quote Originally Posted by rockdontroll View Post
    PVPers.. go to the damn AH you slackers
    With the current drop rate of epic gems, it will take ages for them to even appear on the AH.
    With all the BoP and raid-only crap the AH is getting pretty useless lately.

Deleted
    Finally an improvement in archaeology, though i hoped they would just increase the chance to get the items you're missing i guess such an improvement is not bad either

Deleted
    lol one replica of the dungeon set costs 55 - 75 prize tickets. do they think i'm stupid? 4 x 75 + 4 x 55 = 520 daily quests (!!) this is ridiculous.

I'm so glad they decided to put in some sweet new blue JC patterns, I know so many people who have been clamoring for some rares to mix in with their epics. Seriously, 377 rares, who thought of that? With heroics giving 378's and LFR giving 384's not to mention 397 crafted and Valor rewards, will anyone even craft one of these things? Also, for the price of the rare gems still being 200+ for red, those rings would have to fetch 800-1000g to break even. I apologize for the rant, but I've never been less thrilled about JC at any point.

Deleted
    Hahaha fishing nerfed by 50%.. Why not just allow a maxed out 2 prof lvl 85 with 1 million gold with the click of a button blizz. Then you would have far more people standing around the capital city wondering what to do in this shell of a former game? So sad..

Quote Originally Posted by Noctim View Post
    lol one replica of the dungeon set costs 55 - 75 prize tickets. do they think i'm stupid? 4 x 75 + 4 x 55 = 520 daily quests (!!) this is ridiculous.
    And at 5 daily quests per day, that's over 3 months to get ONE replica set. Providing you do all the dailies every day. No way I'm doing that crap.

Another patch, another kick in the nuts for Alchemy. Not even so much as a new transmute. No-one gives a toss about truegold anymore, cauldrons killed the demand for flasks, I can sell the herbs for only 1-2g less than if I bothered making flasks with them, only benefit I'm getting at the moment is flasks lasting twice as long in raids.Cheers Blizz,that alone is worth levelling alch to 525 for....

Quote Originally Posted by Hatredsheart View Post
    Another patch, another kick in the nuts for Alchemy. Not even so much as a new transmute. No-one gives a toss about truegold anymore, cauldrons killed the demand for flasks, I can sell the herbs for only 1-2g less than if I bothered making flasks with them, only benefit I'm getting at the moment is flasks lasting twice as long in raids.Cheers Blizz,that alone is worth levelling alch to 525 for....
    It's one if not the easiest profession to level, stop complaining. The benefits are also awesome, permanent flask, longer durations... Also Cauldrons still require flasks to make and flasks still sell on the AH as opposed to any crafted gear, cause everyone is getting it from their guild crafters anyway.

I like Darkmoon Faire so much. But no way I'm doing crazy boss farm for artifacts and that daily nerf is bs. So, I'm out. If they think that I'm crazy enough to do dailies/collect artifacts a whole year to get replica set/mount/pet, something is really fked with their brains. GW2, here I come...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatredsheart View Post
    what about engineering? what other than personal benefits could i get? and no one is complaining, bcs noone expect he would do tone of golds with engineering. if you want to make money, do jwc, enchanting or somethin

10+ Year Old Account
    long time no see El

Deleted
    I knew that they have to screw something in this patch :P That was too good. Now I wonder how much "smaller" and worse MoP will be.