Page 46 of 59 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Versastyles View Post
    WTF are you talking about. We still have a army 5x larger then any other.
    The EU is still begging us for moeny.
    When we speak the rest of the world still sit the fuck down.
    our greatness is still intact.
    What? The EU may be in a economic crisis atm but they will pull through, the US probably has one of the worst captia/household ratios in the world. Also the only reason that anyone would "sit down and listen to the US" nowadays is in fear of who they are going to invade for natural resources next

Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    The reason it was never fixed in the PTR was because no one reported it. They thought that if no one knew that they could get away with it.
    BS: We reported it. about 15 of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Deviltry View Post

oh fuck they killed the shit out of those guys.
    stupid terrorists.
    I sensed a great disturbance. As if a thousand nerds just cried out at once and then were silenced.

15+ Year Old Account
    But not your superior language.

It will be nice when the EU collapses and the member states start warring again. The conscription needed should gut all the EU guilds and hopefully they will all die from bullets in their backs as they are running from combat

Mod Edit: Infracted.
    Last edited by mmoc99cfbcce04; 2011-12-06 at 05:40 PM.

Hahahahaha oh wow they ain't messin' round.

Also, I smell a lock coming soon

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by v2nkata View Post
    Everyone defends Blizzard but its actually their fault for making a bugged game.
    If you knew anything about game or software development in general you would know it's impossible to release a 100% bug free product.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Socratees View Post
    What? The EU may be in a economic crisis atm but they will pull through, the US probably has one of the worst captia/household ratios in the world. Also the only reason that anyone would "sit down and listen to the US" nowadays is in fear of who they are going to invade for natural resources next

the EU is ready to crumble. If the US doesnt step in an hand out 100 bil 5 nations will go bankrupt.
    I sensed a great disturbance. As if a thousand nerds just cried out at once and then were silenced.

Quote Originally Posted by citizenpete View Post
    Got banned and dunno why. Didn´t use the exploit and we left Deathwing for the tonights raid. Now with the 3 day ban (some mates banned, some not) and we can´t start with heroics next ID. I will quit subscription and I´ll recommend every banned user to quit subscription, too.
    You don't know why? I would have thought that killing the first four bosses in a raid at least 6 times would suggest a reason. Yes the bans suck but if you exploit you run the risk of getting a ban. EVERYONE should know that whatever the bug is you CANNOT kill a raid boss more than once a week. This goes not just to you but to everyone that abused the bug.

Deleted
    Incorrect on so many levels.... Im guessing your an american citizen urself?
    The america stil have a large army without reason really... Its bleeding your country dry of money which indeed you dont have any off aswell O_o
    Most countrys in Europe except Italy, Spain, Greece have a good economy, cant say the same for US and A :/

10+ Year Old Account
    china has the biggest army, EU is also begging china for money, china also speaks. Their greatness is still intact

Quote Originally Posted by achaeon View Post
    Funny, because you're the one that looks like the hate monger here. Whatever country you're raised in must be disappointed in you.

Because the actions of individuals represent an entire country right? So your country must be pro-hate and terrorism and the killing of innocent people.
    I'm a hate monger? Just because my hearth was filled with joy when I first saw 9/11 footage and heard their screams? Awww. :/ Personally, I haven't attacked anyone first, but I believe if we would sit near each other and had a conversation, you would attack me first. Hate monger, right.

To all of those on here defending cheater/exploiters, how many different ways can some of you ppl justify cheating?! Have you no values,morals,integrity,honor, or character! Did your parents not teach you about these qualities or virtues? Were you raised by you PC's,game console,televisions? I, myself, would much rather lose miserably 100 times, playing by the rules, than win once exploiting the system! If you are supposed to be the best of the best, show us, win by staying with in the rules not by exploiting every opportunity you have!

That just shows the mentality of your generation and that winning by any means is all that matters and w/ this mind set I DO NOT identify at all!

They got what they had coming and are lucky that is all they got! Be adults and show us that you are the best through hard work and dedication, not through exploits and cheating the system!

This is what is wrong w/ America now a days! Get ahead by any means necessary regardless of what you have to do to get there! SAD!

Deleted
    the EU is ready to crumble. If the US doesnt step in an hand out 100 bil 5 nations will go bankrupt.
    Well considering the EU hasnt asked the US for a bailout, i cant see that happening soon. Yes the EU will collapse which tbh isnt a bad thing, having an entire continent on one currency doesnt work due to the flux in different values from country to country

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostypop View Post
    that's pretty cute, that you still believe that
    inb4 you watch fox news
    Sweet baby jeebus, when did this thread take a left turn and get lost in the back streets of the Fark politics tab? o_O
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

oh fuck they killed the shit out of those guys.
    stupid terrorists.
    Yea stupid terrorists and stupid terrorist propaganda like wikileaks, grrrr.

Quote Originally Posted by Morbycakes View Post
    Please stop pretending to know anything about what you're talking about. I'm pissed because I enjoy playing WoW, not because I hate the game. Just because the developers are morons doesn't mean they didn't make a good game. Now go back to clearing 6/7H where you belong please.
    Wow. And you actually blame the DEVELOPERS for something that you exploited. That is hysterical. Do you honestly believe that this whole thing is the developer's fault? Are you delusional? Think back to ICC. World first LK kill was removed and an ban was placed against that guild for using Saronite Bombs to bug the platform into not disappearing, and you think that you should get away with getting loot over and over from the same boss by using an exploit?? You should totally go for that insanity plea, I think you have a real shot. *rolls eyes*

I'm sure Blizzard weighed up the cost of developers' time fixing the bug against the cost of admins banning guilds and determined that the latter would be cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Miralynn View Post
    Sweet baby jeebus, when did this thread take a left turn and get lost in the back streets of the Fark politics tab? o_O
    *cough* I live under a bridge *cough*

It went like this - someone said "gooo blood legion <because eu guilds are banned>", I said "gz finally usa will achieve something.. IN A GAME", then someone was "u butthurt bro!", and THEN BAM: "no I'm not bro because they haven't invaded my country and shoot my family". Some more fire and there you have it - trolled, losers.

Seriously tho, donate money to Islam so they can incinerate american babies, bye, banned. o/
    Last edited by Deviltry; 2011-12-06 at 03:51 PM.

YES THE usa HAS DONE NOTING. Airplanes, lightbulbs. computers. the most powerful army the world has ever seen. this was all nothing.
    You, sir, said only 1 thing right. Americans made the first flying machine, but lightbulbs and computers were not invented by americans.