Page 50 of 59 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Deatheryn View Post
    To all of those on here defending cheater/exploiters, how many different ways can some of you ppl justify cheating?! Have you no values,morals,integrity,honor, or character! Did your parents not teach you about these qualities or virtues? Were you raised by you PC's,game console,televisions? I, myself, would much rather lose miserably 100 times, playing by the rules, than win once exploiting the system! If you are supposed to be the best of the best, show us, win by staying with in the rules not by exploiting every opportunity you have!

That just shows the mentality of your generation and that winning by any means is all that matters and w/ this mind set I DO NOT identify at all!

They got what they had coming and are lucky that is all they got! Be adults and show us that you are the best through hard work and dedication, not through exploits and cheating the system!

This is what is wrong w/ America now a days! Get ahead by any means necessary regardless of what you have to do to get there! SAD!
    Your post would be great without this America bit? What on earth this has to do with USA? America is not any different then any other country in the world, you have honest people, you have cheaters etc..same as everywhere.
    And majority of the guilds that done this are from EU.
    I am glad they got banned, specially after using sad reasons like: everyone was doing it so did i, its blizzard fault etc...Its just pathetic.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deviltry View Post
    His family came from Europe, americans are just bunch of mankurts, pathetic, really...
    Yet you have to cheat to win. I can still smell the tea in the Boston harbor.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    To those trying to justify themselves by saying it is Blizzards fault that they were able to exploit...
    No....not it is not.
    While it's not 100% Blizzards fault they share some of the blame surely? Or do you think bugs are not their fault? They're not blameless. Last time I checked I don't pay Blizzard every month to be a beta tester.

10+ Year Old Account
    Formerly of the People's Republic of Illinois
    Quote Originally Posted by Deviltry View Post
    Aaaand that's why I support terrorism on america.
    *sigh* Silly ignorant kids

Europe is free from German Fascism and Russian Communism thanks to the USA.

Your Welcome
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexis_de_Tocqueville
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. -CS Lewis

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    At the very least it is burglary as soon as they step through the threshold whether they actually steal anything or not, which is a Felony of the 2nd degree in my state and carries a sentence in prison of no less than 2 years and no more than 8 years w/ upto a $5000 fine!

"....but Your Honor, they forced me to burglarize their house because they left their door unlocked! It is all the homeowner fault! I'm Innocent!"

Sorry, that argument will not work in any court in the US!
    burglary and breaking and entering are just different names for the same thing.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by A Challenger! View Post
    Aha! Unless you are utilizing your face to once again type an oh-so-clever and intelligent rebuttal about how you are the ultimate troll, and need to proclaim it to all, to my previous post, you are learning! You didn't respond to my second bait, and to believe they say newfags can't be taught.

Decided to humor you again though and state that Edison changed his nationality to Americunt, because he was fed up (don't feel like using details) with the Europussies at the time. So, in essence, he was American.
    Yeah I haven't seen your second bait. And don't know what a newfag is, my english be not so great. And i never proclaimed to be the ultimate troll, but thanks for having this thought (especially calling me intelligent, awww dawg! <3 ), it means a lot from me from such bright man who probably thinks watchmen was good.
    Last edited by Deviltry; 2011-12-06 at 04:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    While it's not 100% Blizzards fault they share some of the blame surely? Or do you think bugs are not their fault? They're not blameless. Last time I checked I don't pay Blizzard every month to be a beta tester.
    Do you have any clue how much code goes into a patch? One wrong character in that code can result in a bug! I want you to write 5 gigs of code, then proof read it and catch every mistake! Let us know how that works out for you? There are bugs in every game ever made and to expect everyone of them to be caught in beta is absolutely absurd!

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KDSwain View Post

Your Welcome
    What? The western front didn't have as much of an impact on WWII as you seem to think it did.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Old View Post
    2) It doesn't affect 99,99% of you, and you probably have no idea how we would use this gear and for how long, but still so many people feel entitled to have strong opinions on the matter.
    This.

You people are like sheep.

Deleted

Your Welcome
    Oh god please dont talk like the americans won the war single handedly, if it were'nt for the polish cracking the enigma code would all be fucked

Your Welcome
    Sigh... Yeah now when I walk with hitler moustache everyone looks wierd at me, while without your shitty help I would wear it proudly. geee thanks. Plus I'm not a jew, and Hitler did many good things, like supported science and that's why usa landed on the moon - because they stole german engineering, YOUR WELCOME.

Firstly, its a privilege to be selected for beta not a job, after all this is a game. A bug is an oversight on blizzards part yes but to exploit it over and over again is not blizzards fault at all. I don't see that all these guilds just innocently found themselves wrapped up in this elaborate exploit. They knew about it, didn't reported it and exploited it over and over and over again. No ones fault but their own.

kinda funny could of easily done 15x lfr like we did and come out with the exact same amounts of gear as the guilds that cheated did

Quote Originally Posted by Bazkas View Post
    /facepalm

For it to be considered breaking into a house you only need to cross the outer wall of the house. This includes entering through an unlocked door.
    In my country (South Africa), you can't do squat - can't even shoot them even if they are inside your house and they have broken in. You'd be lucky to get them on a petty crime of "trespassing". Even if you catch them stealing, you're not allowed to do anything to stop them unless they are endangering your life. So, you have to shoot them, plant a knife in their hand (always good to keep a spare) and make damn sure you take care of any witnesses as well by making damn sure they're dead before calling the cops. Also, when you shoot a guy, you are immediately charged with homicide. You are released if you aren't a high risk threat, but then you then need to defend yourself against the crime.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's the responsibility of the community to report bugs that they encounter during the PTR phase of patches. This is the agreement that we sign off on when we enter the PTR. Blizzard lets these people look at content early in exchange for invaluable assistance in squashing bugs - this doesn't mean going out of your way to not report it during Testing and definetly not report it when it happens on live.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    burglary and breaking and entering are just different names for the same thing.
    Uhh NO you are wrong, breaking & entering refers to any structure, as in a shed or unattached garage while burglary refer to an occupied structure or a structure attached to said occupied structure(e.g. attached garage, shed, or out building that is attached to living quarters)!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by erdi View Post
    I'm sure Blizzard weighed up the cost of developers' time fixing the bug against the cost of admins banning guilds and determined that the latter would be cheaper.
    Oh, did I miss something? Is the bug still on the Live realms? No?

Then really, your making a cheap dig and looking stupid.

But you still agree to abide by their rules every time you patch the game, do you not?

And I DARE you to program a game as complex as WoW and get rid of every last bug. It is neigh impossible and requires the assistance of those who play. So no, really they share none of the blame. They did their job perfectly and fixed the issues as soon as it was brought to their attention.

Sigh... Yeah now when I walk with hitler moustache everyone looks wierd at me, while without your shitty help I would wear it proudly. geee thanks. Plus I'm not a jew, and Hitler did many good things, like supported science and that's why usa landed on the moon - because they stole german engineering, YOUR WELCOME.
    He is the one responsible for the Volkswagen! Oh and the deaths of millions of innocent people...but meh...who cares....we have Beetles to drive around in! VROOM VROOM!
    Last edited by Keile; 2011-12-06 at 04:18 PM.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uhh NO you are wrong, breaking & entering refers to any structure, as in a shed or unattached garage while burglary refer to an occupied structure or a structure attached to said occupied structure(e.g. attached garage, shed, or out building that is attached to living quarters)!
    Uh no. They are the same thing.

Burglary (also called breaking and entering[1] and sometimes housebreaking)[2] is a crime, the essence of which is illicit entry into a building for the purposes of committing an offense. Usually that offense will be theft, but most jurisdictions specify others which fall within the ambit of burglary. To engage in the act of burglary is to burgle (in British English) or to burglarize (in American English).[3]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mische View Post
    In my country (South Africa), you can't do squat - can't even shoot them even if they are inside your house and they have broken in. You'd be lucky to get them on a petty crime of "trespassing". Even if you catch them stealing, you're not allowed to do anything to stop them unless they are endangering your life. So, you have to shoot them, plant a knife in their hand (always good to keep a spare) and make damn sure you take care of any witnesses as well by making damn sure they're dead before calling the cops. Also, when you shoot a guy, you are immediately charged with homicide. You are released if you aren't a high risk threat, but then you then need to defend yourself against the crime.
    Used to live in Pretoria...i know how you feel, shit is all fucked up down there.