Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by turbotanten View Post
    What? Where do you see those prices? Can't find them in the eu blizz store.

$20 isnt nearly €25, more like €15 so I hope that you are wrong
    I've not seen any price changes on the EU store... I'm hoping we get these sale deals too, might not pop up till after maintience.
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anax View Post
    Why is the post titled "Us First kills" ? Shouldn't it be World First kills?
    Yup, they should.

US First would imply they weren't world first. This kinda thing happens all the time.

Europe gets a world first, it doesn't get classified as "EU First", it just gets world first.

This happens every damn Tier since I started "caring" to see who wins.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

20% nerfs on lfr alrdy......wow......just wow.....

gz vodka/blood legion for knowing some devs well fucking news u wont will get any wf on importand bosses

Quote Originally Posted by Vehemence View Post
    The blood elf, at the artwork, that is how blood elves were supposed to look like damn it! not these flamboyant wimps! :
    Flamboyant wimps? You mean the Dragonball Z Blood Elves they have in game now or the beta blood elves that actually had no muscle mass?
    Vanilla WoW was a diamond in the rough. Burning Crusade cleared the rough away and polished that diamond up. During Lich King, that diamond cracked from being over polished and in Cataclysm that diamond was replaced with a cubic zirconia.

Deleted
    Why is the post titled "Us First kills" ? Shouldn't it be World First kills?
    nope, cause the eu players get the patch later and the time difference will be offset after the eu kills.
    so blood legion still hasnt ensured the world first kills.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    no discounts for EU? RAGE!

Quote Originally Posted by turbotanten View Post
    What? Where do you see those prices? Can't find them in the eu blizz store.

$20 isnt nearly €25, more like €15 so I hope that you are wrong
    It is the first thing i get when i get on my german battle.net site.

Advertisement the same way they did for the one year pass where you had to click past it to get on the actual battle.net.
    Haven´t checked Blizzstore jet.
    Last edited by Kogarashi; 2011-12-07 at 06:29 AM.

gz on 1st kills if they keep nerfing LFR even more they might just consider replace the bosses by loot chests :P

Quote Originally Posted by Abba View Post
    nope, cause the eu players get the patch later and the time difference will be offset after the eu kills.
    so blood legion still hasnt ensured the world first kills.
    Um I'm pretty sure BL killed bosses before anyone else in the world. Counts as world first. Can't really slice that any other way unless you either can't count or can't understand the basic concept of a calender.

Um I'm pretty sure BL killed bosses before anyone else in the world. Counts as world first. Can't really slice that any other way unless you either can't count or can't understand the basic concept of a calender.
    Youre wrong.
    EU servers are still under maintaince.
    When theyre up the race begins, EU still has a chance to get world firsts, they just have to be faster to kill the HC bosses after the server got up, than BL.
    Oh god my english is bad, haven't slept in 2 days! GOSH!

Quote Originally Posted by Petrix View Post
    Youre wrong.
    When theyre up the race begins, EU still has a chance to get world firsts, they just have to be faster to kill the HC bosses after the server got up, than BL.
    Sounds like the have-nots trying for things they've already lost. Disadvantaged by Blizz is no excuse to complain.

P.S. Anyone exactly certain what time the servers came up? How about the time some servers were down because of restarts?

Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    Permanent color markers do not count.
    Nah. I actually wanted an MMO shirt before blizzcon to represent (and since the curse party was kind of awesome) -- I used a basic design from Treeston and did it custom. Boubouille even took my pictures and showed me off like a prized puppy.

Deleted
    gogo US! Seems like the EU 'pro' guilds had been cheating

Quote Originally Posted by deftones View Post
    Temple of Ahn'Qiraj The Prophet Skeram, the Illusions of The Prophet Skeram, Princess Yauj, Lord Kri, and Vem no longer grant reputation when killed. What is the reason for that? :l
    People were killing part of the encounter (for example, one or two of the bug trio) then resetting the encounter to endlessly farm Brood rep.

---------- Post added 2011-12-07 at 02:17 AM ----------

Grats to Blood Legion.Why are they so far from the road though for Morchok? Something seems unusual there. i'd personally like to see a fraps of that encounter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrix View Post
    Youre wrong.
    I suggest they start packing if they want real world firsts then.

Joke's on you buddy if you think waiting for EU and Korean lockout reset to occur means some kind of honor. Top European guilds (and asian for that matter) have already proven they are unscrupulous.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

i.imgur.com/hMkbd.jpg Gogo you can do it!

Deleted
    Yeah GO BLOOD LEGION ! Race to world first!

What's world first about raiding the bosses several hours before rest of the world even get's their servers open? Getting a world first like that means nothing, and probably some EU guilds will get faster kills than they did when the maintenance is over here. I understand the concept of calendar but a world first-titles obtained this way are like air.Btw is warriors gag order hotfix a bugfix or a modification?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DoktorN View Post
    Yeah GO BLOOD LEGION ! Race to world first!
    Yeah GO All other guild banned, GOGO!