My prot pala on live, i like how the belt fits with the shield and sword, was also by a fluke. I just happened to have the belt on at the time i made the set in-game :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

This is the current transmog set that I'm using for my Ret Pally, T2 and T12 are my favourite sets and I think that this works quite well.

Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ephyros/simple
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2011-12-07 at 05:36 PM. Reason: Thumbnail'd

War is peace Freedom is slavery Ignorance is strength

Quote Originally Posted by archangelz View Post
    Your shield has a moustache.

how do i link the flash viewer of my tier from wowhead?

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...23;16858;67140
    Last edited by Waimzer; 2011-12-06 at 01:48 AM.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

This is how my pally looks these days
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2011-12-07 at 05:37 PM. Reason: Thumbnail'd

Deleted

This is my prot paladin, for which I just finished gathering all the necessary pieces.
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2011-12-07 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Thumbnail'd

10+ Year Old Account
    I've seen so many warriors and DKs in the purple judgement more then paladins in real T2. It's strange.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

I was originally going for a Blood Knight set like a lot of people, but then Blizzard shot an arrow into my level 60 Horde PVP gear.

Now I'm looking for a Pally Skirt that matches the Wrathful Glad shoulders. Specifically going for a Holy Knight look, with a shining Sword (or mace in this case... damn you Gavel of Peroth'arn...) and Shield. Sadly, the Wrathful set has pants instead of the skirt that I prefer. Also looking for a matching Shield.

Any suggestions?

10+ Year Old Account
    -rubs temples- The 2200 gear is the pretty gear I saw. The rest is that gaudy bronze coloring for the set which isn't very loud for me.

I was reallllly hoping they'd add season 9 stuff into the game. I will have to post on the forums about that. Hopefully they can add it back into the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    -rubs temples- The 2200 gear is the pretty gear I saw. The rest is that gaudy bronze coloring for the set which isn't very loud for me.
    One more reason for me to hit 2.2k as fast as I can it seems :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Deleted
    I've seen so many warriors and DKs in the purple judgement more then paladins in real T2. It's strange.
    One of the reasons that I went purple on my paladin was actually because I expected everyone to go with the original set, but oddly, the more I look around, the less I see people with that set. I suspect one of the issues might be simply because the set drops from a raid and I have been careful to avoid picking raid gear for transmogging, since it can be really annoying to farm.

Heck, you can spend months trying to get a full set and still not get em all.

Deleted
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...n/Mahaf/simple

not able to upload a pic right now, but you can see my gear on bnet

Quote Originally Posted by Waimzer View Post
    how do i link the flash viewer of my tier from wowhead?

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...23;16858;67140
    You have to put all the items in one slot. Basically a comparison of a combined set of items. Click "link to this comparison." View it in 3D and set it to whatever race/sex you want. Then copy the link.

Each time someone goes to it now, it will display your set of items on the race/sex you chose.

Like this.

On that note:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukus View Post
    Can someone please list me the items in this....this..is..just...so ...fkn epic

kudos to the person who built it!

http://imgur.com/7RYf9
    Here you go. And the shield/1h I'd use for it.
    Last edited by Ivirus; 2011-12-07 at 10:35 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    Tanks are bowls. Healers are milk. DPS is the cereal. If you don't have a bowl, nothing's going anywhere but where you don't want it. If your milk's bad, the whole meal is instantly ruined. If there is not enough cereal, the whole meal is a failure and you aren't satisfied.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyros View Post
    This is the current transmog set that I'm using for my Ret Pally, T2 and T12 are my favourite sets and I think that this works quite well.

Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ephyros/simple
    I love it. Verrry nice.
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2011-12-07 at 05:39 PM. Reason: Thumbnail'd

Deleted
    I really looked at all options available, in this post and in the web, and i have to say that my favorite one is the one posted by elkurgan here: http://goshin.es/forum/index.php/topic,6.0.html

Here is the pic. I will ask him for the item list.

Last edited by Malthanis; 2011-12-07 at 05:40 PM. Reason: Thumbnail'd

10+ Year Old Account
    I miss polearms. They have a better animation for some race/gender combos than the mace/axe/sword wielding animations.

I miss polearms. They have a better animation for some race/gender combos than the mace/axe/sword wielding animations.
    Agreed. I want to use Hellreaver from regular Hellfire Ramparts so frikkin' badly. It's one of my favorite weapons in game... probably the first I ever saw.

Deleted
    Yes, a real shame, and yes, Hellreaver is nearly the most amazing weapon in the game.