Poll: Do you believe his defense?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    That's about the flimsiest defence I've ever heard.

"But it's ok if I tasered you, tied you up and buried you under a couple of feet of dirt... I left you air holes!"

What??
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Deleted
    It's pretty sick, I read about it earlier today and thought to myself that I better start wearing some tool with me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    That's about the flimsiest defence I've ever heard.

"But it's ok if I tasered you, tied you up and buried you under a couple of feet of dirt... I left you air holes!"

What??
    Safety first.

He got caught and now he's coming up with a lame excuse for why he did it. If he really wanted to break it off with her, there's a much easier way to do it..

"Hi, sorry, it's not working out. This relationship is over with." ::walk away::
    “You have died of dysentery” – Oregon Trail

Even IF he was just trying to scare her, he's a waste of space on this planet and deserves to AT LEAST be charged with attempted murder.

hahahaha....what Simca said. It's fucking hilarious to me that they would even attempt to say they were only trying to scare her. It's going to take a jury dumber than the jury in OJ's case to get these guys off the hook. Props to the woman for pulling some MacGyver type shit to escape her death. If the guys were smart, they would have killed her instead of trying to bury her alive. But they weren't, and now they'll probably get 25 to life. Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    I didn't really want to hit you with my car, I was just trying to hit the tree behind you. I've always hated that tree.
    I didn't really want to stab you in the face, I was just trying to help you cut your hair.
    I didn't really want to set you on fire with this flamethrower, I was trying to make some hamburgers.

--> I didn't really want to bury you alive, I was just trying to scare you.
    Accidentely on purpose, of course! <3

Hey everyone, he was only trying to scare her, so it's okay he pinned her down and assaulted his fiancee with a taser. Aye, that'll be right. Read this the other day, it's like some sort of device in a superhero comic, where you tie up the heroine and leave her in a dastardly scenario. I was honestly expecting some kind of fetish roleplay gone wrong defence, but this is Britain and we just don't have that imagination in the courts ):
    Last edited by Frazzle.d; 2011-12-08 at 10:33 PM.
    Fly fast, stay low, hit hard.
    You'd think the 8th Anniversary was the Cheese Anniversary to go with all the whine.
    - madethisfor1post

Ravenholdt EU - Nice Toons: Frazzlebeard, Menardis, Plight - Less So: Slîght

10+ Year Old Account
    "What? she got out?... Uhm...... Ohh hi honey, Aprils fools! Got you didnt I? Comgetahug!"
    I like juice

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    It's pretty sick, I read about it earlier today and thought to myself that I better start wearing some tool with me
    Not a bad idea.

Would seriously suck to die like that.

Deleted
    clearly he did scare her, so this theory works out, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    I didn't really want to hit you with my car, I was just trying to hit the tree behind you. I've always hated that tree.
    I didn't really want to stab you in the face, I was just trying to help you cut your hair.
    I didn't really want to set you on fire with this flamethrower, I was trying to make some hamburgers.

--> I didn't really want to bury you alive, I was just trying to scare you.
    This, rofl.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ril-gania View Post
    am i the only one thinking why he didn't take a DIAMOND ring back?

apart from that, he's one of the lowliest pieces of dirt i've ever heard of.
    Well seeing as he left the side flaps unsealed (she used them to breathe for a bit), he seemed like he was in quite a hurry.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Moral of the story: If you're going to bury somebody alive, don't be lazy. Bury them six feet under.

But really, how the fuck could anybody think he wasn't trying to kill her? Even if he really had been trying to scare her, he would still go to a mental clinic because that kind of behavior is still fucked up.

10+ Year Old Account
    What i dont understand is if he was trying to kill her, then why didn't he take the ring away. If it was big enough to cut her out surely it would have sold for alot. I guess they could have tracked the ring down but idk. The guy sounds to dumb to be worried about a ring being tracked down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, if he left air holes, that just makes it worse. That means rather than suffocating, he wanted her to die from dehydration, which is an even worse way to go.

15+ Year Old Account
    Good thing her fiance is a lazy piece of crap and didn't take the time to do that right. Who buries someone with only a foot and a half of dirt above them, especially in a cardboard box? Even if she does die, the lid of that box is going to collapse and the dirt will form a nice big hole in a couple days or less with a little rain so someone will find her easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    What i dont understand is if he was trying to kill her, then why didn't he take the ring away. If it was big enough to cut her out surely it would have sold for alot. I guess they could have tracked the ring down but idk. The guy sounds to dumb to be worried about a ring being tracked down.
    Yeah, would be kinda stupid for him to have taken the ring if he wanted to get away with it at all. "Guess what, guys? My wife disappeared. Oh it's not so bad, though, because she mysteriously left her diamond ring behind for me to sell."

The crime seen tells a different story from being buried alive. It appears the box was placed by a tree then covered in some mud and leaves. Hardly buried. Also they didn't tape her hands together only her feet. Clearly they wanted her to stay put, not escape on foot. No attempt at actually killing her was made which makes you question the motive. Was it just a really bad stupid prank gone rogue? I think so.

I believe we can safely add the Polish coffin to the long list of failures in Polish history, notably among them the submarine with the screen door and nighttime shuttle mission to the sun.

Some women sure can pick em.

Quote Originally Posted by sykol View Post
    i believe we can safely add the polish coffin to the long list of failures in polish history, notably among them the submarine with the screen door and nighttime shuttle mission to the sun.
    so wrong but so right!