Quote Originally Posted by Cruit View Post
    I don't really get how to figure out the stat weights using Mew. Do I just load my character in it, check the "Generate relative stat values" box and then press Calculate and what comes up on the stat values tab is my stat weight?
    Rawr seems to be very accurate.

You can also get stat weights from simulationcraft, which give pretty much the same results as Rawr

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Woot! Got Normal Kiril tonight!
    Is there anything different we should be trying to do in our rotation/priority cause of the proc? like clipping a rip/rake if the buff is full stacks and going to drop soon?

Deleted
    The only thing I really changed in my rotation is to not clip rake/rip if the kiril stack is still building, and to spam away my energy when it's about to run out.

Hey guys, another question from me =)
    I would like to know if it’s really worth buying Kiroptyric Sigil considering it's not BiS or not even close to it? Because with those points I could get the BiS necklace as well as the relic.
    I currently have Ancient Petrified Seed and Matrix Restabilizer and also looted Starcatcher Compass yesterday.
    I do understand it will give DPS increase but it has passive haste (my build is mastery based) and the on-use effect is a bit strange (CD is not comfortable and lasts half of Berserk's duration).
    So I am a bit confused with all the situation. Any advice and help is appreciated!

Edit: here's my armory http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...D1%81/advanced
    once a drood - always a drood!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreff View Post
    Hey guys, another question from me =)

Edit: here's my armory http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...D1%81/advanced
    I'm neither a theorycrafter nor a simmer, but looking at ours armory (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...araxy/advanced) it seems like we have the same issues :P
    Right now I'm not even considering the Kirptyric sigil, but the necklace seems indeed a perfect choice since I won't do HC ragnaros anytime soon sadly.
    So I'm going to spend the first VPs on the necklace, since there are no necklaces in DS (but a spirit int one), I'm pretty sure I won't regret it :P

Edit: oh seems you already bought it :P

Deleted
    Belt is also a really big upgrade over the 378 one, so if you rather wait for another trinket to drop then go for that one.

Bottom line is that you will want to replace any 378 pieces asap (except dreadfire drape). Which order you replace them in doesn't matter that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Buwwy View Post
    Woot! Got Normal Kiril tonight!
    Is there anything different we should be trying to do in our rotation/priority cause of the proc? like clipping a rip/rake if the buff is full stacks and going to drop soon?
    Gratz, I had to settle with looting the LFR version yesterday but on the other hand I got some nice heroic boots from Yor'sahj heroic so I guess that's fine. Now, the biggest challenge will be not shapeshifting out of cat/bear form into caster form when I'm at full stacks for the comical relief of a big-ass tauren. Oh, and Black Ice for transmogging it, oh how I've missed you baby.

Quote Originally Posted by AtaraxyDarkmoonFaire View Post
    I'm neither a theorycrafter nor a simmer, but looking at ours armory (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...araxy/advanced) it seems like we have the same issues :P
    Right now I'm not even considering the Kirptyric sigil, but the necklace seems indeed a perfect choice since I won't do HC ragnaros anytime soon sadly.
    So I'm going to spend the first VPs on the necklace, since there are no necklaces in DS (but a spirit int one), I'm pretty sure I won't regret it :P

Edit: oh seems you already bought it :P
    Yeah, I bought it but then read one interesting post about the trinkets on other Russian feral-related forum (I had 2 hours to return it and that's what I already did actually)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    Belt is also a really big upgrade over the 378 one, so if you rather wait for another trinket to drop then go for that one.

Bottom line is that you will want to replace any 378 pieces asap (except dreadfire drape). Which order you replace them in doesn't matter that much.
    That's my way to go then. Thank you, Mihir
    once a drood - always a drood!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post

Agreed the belt is a really good upgrade and I would go for that before the trinket.

Try and get the HC Dreadfire drape as its still BiS and HC Ryo is quite easy post nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by Oak-qt View Post
    Agreed the belt is a really good upgrade and I would go for that before the trinket.

Try and get the HC Dreadfire drape as its still BiS and HC Ryo is quite easy post nerf.
    I've seen different sims give different results on this. How much worse is the Batman 397 cloak compared to the Dreadfire? Could the Batman cloak be better at some levels, or is Dreadfire pretty much better all around?

Quote Originally Posted by nxzt View Post
    I've seen different sims give different results on this. How much worse is the Batman 397 cloak compared to the Dreadfire? Could the Batman cloak be better at some levels, or is Dreadfire pretty much better all around?
    301 agi
    176 haste
    162 crit

vs

341 agi
    113 mastery
    158 hit

40 agi will always be much better than 67 in any secondary stat at any gear level or any set bonuses in this expansion. The only way Batwing would be better is if you somehow managed to grab only items with +hit and were overcapped on hit even when reforging out of it, but I don't think that's even possible with current gear and I cba test it because it's not a very realistic scenario :P
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainArlong View Post
    When you play a video game, you don't put any "effort" into it at all. You're pushing keys on a keyboard, you're not running a marathon or playing a sport.

I'm really considering switching to Haste > Mastery even with 2p T13 and 2p T12. I've been running like 2200 Mastery and it's alright, but with low energy regen, bad rng on crits, and then mastery procs from Matrix, it seems kind of meh. I can get at least 1900 haste with hit/exp caps, keeping mastery over crit, just sounds overall better to me. Haste is optimal for target swapping which is great for the boss after Zon'ozz can't recall his name, guy with oozes. Going to give it a shot tomorrow night and see how things go.

Hello. I've been thinking that how high new trinkets Arrow of Time and Kiroptyric Sigil are ranked charts? Armory link in my sign.
    shamdruid
    og vanilla player

was nice to see a Feral DPS in the Ultraxion HC 25 World First:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Reyts40leJA

he finished with competitive DPS also even though he spent a lot of time in Bear Form sub-20%. I'm jealous though, dudes Mangles hit harder than my Shreds =/

Deleted
    I reckon Vial has a lot to do with making him do competitive dps :P

See 99k proc 5sec into the fight. (the one with 2 blue swords crossed icon)

Quote Originally Posted by crabmousse View Post
    he finished with competitive DPS also even though he spent a lot of time in Bear Form sub-20%. I'm jealous though, dudes Mangles hit harder than my Shreds =/
    Only reason being they stacked his gear, Diggz is a shit Feral otherwise though.

Quote Originally Posted by Paca View Post
    Only reason being they stacked his gear, Diggz is a shit Feral otherwise though.
    u sound jelly :<
    pretty sure he is a good player if he in blood legion

but ya that fight s eems INSANE on hardmode

Quote Originally Posted by Williee View Post
    u sound jelly :<
    Why would I be jealous of somebody that's bad? He's a subpar Feral in a top guild getting carried.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paca View Post
    Why would I be jealous of somebody that's bad? He's a subpar Feral in a top guild getting carried.
    You just made an account to bash someone. It's like peanut butter jelly time without peanut butter.

Quote Originally Posted by kuukl1 View Post
    You just made an account to bash someone.
    You just made a baseless assumption about me because you're mad I'm talking shit about a scrub player. It's like your anus is sore and you're telling everyone how much it hurts.