Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cramman View Post
    Joy what hunter bar is that you're using? and does it come with the tracker's or is that another addon?
    Its serenity, the new version of JSHB. The icons is power auras so it do not come with the hunter bar addon.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by molten View Post
    Can u write addon list? Looks very clean
    Shadowed Unit Frames
    TellMeWhen
    OmniCC
    Chatter
    Bartender4
    Masque, with Masque Renatire theme
    Mappy
    MiksScrollingBattleText
    Deadly Boss Mods, with Bodas DBM skin
    BasicComboPoints
    Castbars
    Recount

I think thats all of them.
    Was hit with a nerf bat!

The latest iteration of my UI. Need to remember to have PlayClaw running during a raid night...

Deleted
    http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/5...0411221616.jpg
    http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/548...0411223136.jpg

Here's my UI for my Boomkin, Something can be sharpen up abit but i havnt put so much time to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Its serenity, the new version of JSHB. The icons is power auras so it do not come with the hunter bar addon.
    Pity that the bar showing the ticks on serpent sting was not standalone, since I would consider a timer like that, but one is that not as bloated as Forte.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Pity that the bar showing the ticks on serpent sting was not standalone, since I would consider a timer like that, but one is that not as bloated as Forte.
    Why dont you just use forte but white list only serpent sting? or did i miss the point of what you are tying to accomplice?

Not alot has changed really :P added a few more weak aura's in (AMAZING ADDON!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Ricen View Post
    I am in love. Would you ever release that. And if not release, I would just love to have the files. It is the perfect lock UI.

Thank you, Riv <3

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Why dont you just use forte but white list only serpent sting? or did i miss the point of what you are tying to accomplice?
    What I means is Forte contained an awful lot I actually had to turn off first to make it useful.
    Even as a warlock I turned off the warlock specific modules and then had to remove tracked spells.

If an addon comes in such a state that you have to remove something or turn features off from its default then something is wrong.
    The default should be something to work up from, not down from.

Quote Originally Posted by nerikins View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricen View Post

Still going threw some edits.
    I am in love. Would you ever release that. And if not release, I would just love to have the files. It is the perfect lock UI.
    That is an example of what I mean, whereby the number of spells being tracked are minimal, but the only feature I can recall missing from Forte which I have yet to find replicated in anything else is the tracking of the Ticks, with it not being found in my usual choices of NeedToKnow or WeakAuras.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2011-12-11 at 02:17 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    What I means is Forte contained an awful lot I actually had to turn off first to make it useful.
    Even as a warlock I turned off the warlock specific modules and then had to remove tracked spells.

If an addon comes in such a state that you have to remove something or turn features off from its default then something is wrong.
    The default should be something to work up from, not down from.

That is an example of what I mean, whereby the number of spells being tracked are minimal, but the only feature I can recall missing from Forte which I have yet to find replicated in anything else is the tracking of the Ticks, with it not being found in my usual choices of NeedToKnow or WeakAuras.
    I love Chronobars, By far my favorite dot tracker, Forte just doesnt do it for me, dunno why :/ . But thank you all for liking it! i might post it in the near future stay tuned i fixed some minor things see if you all like it , but for not stay tuned to that youtube channel for move vids, rate and sub

http://www.youtube.com/user/ChildsPlayUS/videos < All my vids can be found here

(Sub and i might just post my UI )
    Last edited by Ricen; 2011-12-11 at 07:13 AM.

When a wild forum troll appears

vMoPPy's UI

Its hard to make a UI with my monitor. 1366 x 768
    My Armory Page - My YouTube Page - Tumblr

<Stage Clear> US-Kil'Jaeden - World: 426 - US: 91 - Realm: 2

Quote Originally Posted by vMoPPy View Post
    vMoPPy's UI

i hear you there 1440x900 for me. wish i had a larger monitor, but i'd like a new video card first :P

Signature by Kenz

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vMoPPy View Post
    vMoPPy's UI

Can understand that, but even so you can make better use of the available space. A few things to consider:

• Why the character portrait on unit frames?
    • -Three- different chat boxes?
    • You're showing a lot of 'unneeded' abilities (fortitude/fishing etc.) that can be moved to a ShowOnHover action bar.
    • A lot of empty space (box behind the micro as prime example)
    • The micro menu can be turned off, or turned into a smaller and more convenient version
    • There's some buttons scattered all over the place (small bar on right, bags on left)
    • Not quite sure you even need Omen after the threat changes

In short, you can probably remove half of what you're showing and still have everything needed on screen.

Deleted
    I know it is possible to show ticks in WA if you create a custom text.

I didn't mean a numerical or text based, but as the "sparks" on the actual bar.
    Seemingly due to the addition of a template feature it could be possible in a future PowerAuras release, which itself will then support additional displays such as bars.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't mean a numerical or text based, but as the "sparks" on the actual bar.
    Seemingly due to the addition of a template feature it could be possible in a future PowerAuras release, which itself will then support additional displays such as bars.
    Weakauras, and chronobars you can set for timers, and the customization features are endless. If you need bars, or just a counter.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    He doesn't JUST want the bars. He wants the Tick Highlights on the bars, and currently only Forte does that.

Deleted
    I'm working on a new UI, it's already totally awesome.
    Planning to release it on WowInterface, though i've got some small things to fix first.

If anyone wants to try this UI pm me. (i can use some feedback)
    Last edited by mmoc1b829edf9e; 2011-12-11 at 06:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hows Gnosis looking? That was a dot tracker with that built in.

Deleted
    Butger

Damnit, i can't PM you since i've always been a reader, not a writer ..

could you PM me a download link? I'd be happy to test your UI!

Thanks!