Quote Originally Posted by Torgerd View Post

Amazing. Just amazing

10+ Year Old Account
    PMR:
    I was really quite happy with how this one turned out. I have the unfixable eye bug on male night elves but it just looked right with the pose so I just went with it instead of trying to paint eyes in. I know you mentioned T3 in your request as a possibility but I was having huge issues with the shoulder glow so I chose my favorite set and somehow found a background texture that matched it perfectly. The droid wallpaper is too big to link here you'll have to follow the link to my deviantart and download it from there in the proper size.

(click to enlarge)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crummy View Post
    Amazing. Just amazing
    I'm happy you like it

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    PMR:
    I was really quite happy with how this one turned out. I have the unfixable eye bug on male night elves but it just looked right with the pose so I just went with it instead of trying to paint eyes in. I know you mentioned T3 in your request as a possibility but I was having huge issues with the shoulder glow so I chose my favorite set and somehow found a background texture that matched it perfectly. The droid wallpaper is too big to link here you'll have to follow the link to my deviantart and download it from there in the proper size.
    Holy crow, Riv...those are awesome!

PMRs (I'm not satisfied with the quality on these, but given that I keep getting flooded with requests and don't have much free time as a result, this is the best I can do currently *sigh*)--

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, I've seen some AMAZING stuff out here, and I just though I'd say thanks for all your hard work!
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    I find it quite disheartening that I got an erection just by reading "Cowboy boots".
    Quote Originally Posted by Anodur View Post
    The greatest generation is long dead? Last I checked, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Rebecca Black, and One Direction are all still kickin'...

iphone requests:

No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

10+ Year Old Account
    Zarina, your work is always so lovely!

A couple more signatures:

Last edited by Isilrien; 2011-12-11 at 03:54 AM.

Wallpaper done for druid t13

PM requests are open. More work at: http://xazriphalex.deviantart.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    PMR:
    Holy crap... you did the thing I said, and it is gorgeous! I am really stunned, I knew you would do awesome with this, and yeah T5 is just fine, haha.. I like the penitent look, the eye bug almost looks like I am tearing up. As for the background.. who doesn't love a nice bed of petunias. The phone background was perfect as well. Bravo!

In all seriousness, thank you so much. This looks, just straight-up awesome sauce with a side of pimp jello.

- A Very Happy Goonygoon
    Last edited by Goonygoon; 2011-12-11 at 04:15 AM.

Thanks to Rivellana for an awesome signature

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    Holy crow, Riv...those are awesome!
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Goonygoon View Post
    Holy crap... you did the thing I said, and it is gorgeous! I am really stunned, I knew you would do awesome with this, and yeah T5 is just fine, haha.. I like the penitent look, the eye bug almost looks like I am tearing up. As for the background.. who doesn't love a nice bed of petunias. The phone background was perfect as well. Bravo!

In all seriousness, thank you so much. This looks, just straight-up awesome sauce with a side of pimp jello.

- A Very Happy Goonygoon
    Hehehe, thank you I'm glad you like them so much. It always makes me smile when someone likes something I made for them.

-----
    PMR:

Atalanta, I stared at this for awhile but I couldn't figure out what I could change to add zing...so let me know if it's alright or if you'd like some changes to it.

Visible text: the name "Roo" in the bottom of the signature centered in the middle as well.

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Rooskie/simple

Gear set: T7.5 DK what he's wearing in armory

Helm visible: No

Your pose: Standing idle with deathknight glow smoke stuff coming out of the eyes prefer light blueish smoke

General colour scheme: Dark Purple, Black, Dark Blue

Any extras: If you could have ghouls surrounding my dk in the background like army of the dead?

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Deleted
    PM Request -

click for larger.

Hey I'd love for somebody to make a wallpaper for me.
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1280x800
    Visible text: Rawlabz (with Dreadmaul in smaller text below the word Rawlabz
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...wlabz/advanced
    Gear set: I'd like my character to be seen in the Heroic Warrior Tier 13 set, wielding 2x Gurthalak Voice of the deeps (Raid Finder mode)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: I'd like to see my character swinging his weapons in rage
    General colour scheme: Could I get a misty orange-red background and have my armor and weapons glowing blue.
    Any extras: I'd like some large brown rocks and hills far off in the background.

Thankyou I hope I am selected for this process by one of the many wonderful artists.

So a friend of mine wanted a signature so I figured you guys have done amazing in the past so I figured I'd hit you guys up again.

Visible text: Red in a light font in the top right. A message in the top left in a dark font " The path of the devout..." a message in the bottom right in a light font "...Is often clouded by darkness."

Armory link/Facial screenshot: Since I can't post links or anything let me know if you want to take up the work, and I'll PM you the armory.

Gear set: The gear in the armory link. Transmogs and everything.

Helm visible: yes.

Your pose: For the left side picture a version of him kneeling facing the left for the right side another kneel this time facing right.

General colour scheme: yellow light tendrils on the left connecting to slightly darker tendrils on the right.

Any extras: Right side priest should be in shadow form.

Thanks a million in advance guys. I've always loved your work, and hope you can whip me up something nice. ^_^

Deleted
    Would like an updated signature and avatar similar to the format that I currently have.

I would like my Orc in full Wrathful Gladiator Gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Sikkbass View Post
    Would like an updated signature and avatar similar to the format that I currently have.

Check the first post. We have a template there. Please use it.

would like a signature

Visible text: (What text do you want on there? Your character's name? Or maybe your server?) Eqizia, Destroyer's end Auchindoun
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: (We do need to see your face, you know! Alternatively, you could supply a screenshot of you face, if the Armory isn't clear enough.) Eqizia Worgen hunter Auchindoun. can't send link but its on eu realms. and it says You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times.
    Gear set: (What do you actually want to wear? Tier 11? PvP Season 4? Dungeon Set 2?) Tier 13 if you can. else tier 12
    Helm visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?) Helm
    Your pose: (If you're a caster, do you want to be shown casting a spell? If you're a melee dps, do you want to be seen swinging your weapon in rage?) Show my bow in charge
    General colour scheme: Something awesome with lightnings etc
    Any extras: If you can make it awesome. like guild name on it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sokogeka View Post
    Thank you and a very fair point, furthermore it suffers from lacking the benefit of being able to roast marshmallows over the fire.

Agreed! You need fire for marshmallows (photoshop fire is good )

On a different note my que has become FREE again so other than a few things for friends I am open for requesties, below is a linky to my work if you are interested drop me a PM (because keeping up to date with this forum can be difficult when people don't say who is in their que)

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sikkbass View Post

Since I made his Signature, Might as well update it.

Sorry i didn't get to your PM Sikk. Haven't done any Signature's in awhile. Let alone mess around in PS.

On break sort of...

Regardless - Hope you like the new one

10+ Year Old Account
    Edited above banner PMR as requested to include moar armor :P

-----
    PMR signature:
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2011-12-11 at 10:43 PM.