Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Diurdi View Post
    In the Polls. He's tied with Romney.
    RCP average has him third in Iowa, and falling. More than 20 points behind Romney in NH. 4th place in SC 34 points behind. 37 points down in FL. 21 points behind nationally. Good news is, you're right; it's not the same as being ridiculed. Bad news is, he has no chance.

Keep in mind he's burning huge amounts of cash in Iowa too. He can't sustain that the entire primary season.

Quote Originally Posted by parlaa View Post
    Well Obama will win the election obviously.
    He has done good things in America.

He has done good things. Offset by him being a clone of GWbush when it comes to being a sellout to lobbyists and the people paying for his campaign. Also a flat out liar about some things (Gitmo mainly. Get on it. you had the majority. Didnt get it done? You are a sellout!)

I would still vote for Obama over some of the characters the republicans have running. My list goes like this at the moment:

Jesse Ventura (Seriously. Read his books. He is NOT a joke)
    Ron Paul
    Bachmann (Suprising myself even; I did not think she was any good, but after looking into her more, she is much better then you would think!)
    Obama

(Note: I included Ventura in there even though he is not running. I just wanted him to get some exposure. Seriously. Read his books. "Don't start the revolution without me" in particular.)

Anyone else I would rather see Obama in the office. Sorry romney, you are a fake seeming fraud. Sorry Perry, you are a complete jackass. Sorry gingrich..wait I am not sorry about not wanting you! Sorry Santorum...you seem like a seedy man to me, and your decisions are terrible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    RCP average has him third in Iowa, and falling. More than 20 points behind Romney in NH. 4th place in SC 34 points behind. 37 points down in FL. 21 points behind nationally. Good news is, you're right; it's not the same as being ridiculed. Bad news is, he has no chance.
    He's tied with Romney.

And he's not falling at all. When they dropped the last Des Moines Register poll out of the average he "fell" from 17.4 to 17.3 lol. Hardly statistically significant.

McCain was barely in double digits nationally this time in 2007.
    Last edited by mmoc43ae88f2b9; 2011-12-12 at 09:46 AM.

Seriously I would vote for Obama if I was a US citizen (I wanna vote in a presidential election so bad....I would like to get US citizenship just so I could vote..!) anyway....

The republicans have made a shit ton of mistakes this year. I mean refusing to appoint a qualified person to an agency that THEY created just so they could further (or not) their political cheap games. The republican presidential field? I mean you have a flip-flopping, massive hypocrite (health care) idiot i.e. Romney as the front-runner? And the rest are just stupid except maybe Paul...I don't know why you people do not like him. And Romney bets Perry (another world beater!) $10000 on a fucking debate? People are losing their jobs for god's sake...and you wanna relate to them by betting ten thousand dollars? Bravo...

Obama has had nice success in Foreign Policy and War etc. He may not have had such luck in domestics and economy but that's what you get when you put dumb republicans in charge of the house by getting angry over some stupid health care law which a lot of other nations have! And then those republicans make it their goal to take down the president...when will Americans get less naive?

He's tied with Romney.

And he's not falling at all. When they dropped the last Des Moines Register poll out of the average he "fell" from 17.4 to 17.3 lol. Hardly statistically significant.
    Statistically insignificant? That remains to be seen, doesn't it. We still have three weeks.

Best case scenario for Ron Paul? He finishes distant second in Iowa, goes broke and loses even worse in NH, SC, FL.
    Worst case, he finishes third in Iowa, goes broke and loses even worse in NH, SC, FL. I don't think even winning Nevada will help him.

Quote Originally Posted by raggin View Post
    Seriously I would vote for Obama if I was a US citizen (I wanna vote in a presidential election so bad....I would like to get US citizenship just so I could vote..!) anyway....

The republicans have made a shit ton of mistakes this year. I mean refusing to appoint a qualified person to an agency that THEY created just so they could further (or not) their political cheap games. The republican presidential field? I mean you have a flip-flopping, massive hypocrite (health care) idiot i.e. Romney as the front-runner? And the rest are just stupid except maybe Paul...I don't know why you people do not like him. And Romney bets Perry (another world beater!) $10000 on a fucking debate? People are losing their jobs for god's sake...and you wanna relate to them by betting ten thousand dollars? Bravo...

Obama has had nice success in Foreign Policy and War etc. He may not have had such luck in domestics and economy but that's what you get when you put dumb republicans in charge of the house by getting angry over some stupid health care law which a lot of other nations have! And then those republicans make it their goal to take down the president...when will Americans get less naive?
    Yeah its all the evile republicans in the houses fault! Obama can do no wrong! His success in "foreign policy and war" is the same as if "generic republican" or "generic communist" even were in office; he did NOTHING that no other president would have in the same situation.

BRB Gitmo is calling. Oh wait still holding people there without trial, no phone calls allowed. To busy stacking them up nude and whipping them.

Deleted
    Statistically insignificant?
    When RCP average drops a poll from their Average and causes a minimal 0.1 drop doesn't mean Ron Paul is "falling". It means absolutely nothing, I'm sure you can realize that the move has nothing even to do with reality, just with how they calculate.

Ron Paul/Jesse ventura 2012. Only ticket worth supporting. And before the election Paul should shed the "republican" label. Two party system no more.

When RCP average drops a poll from their Average and causes a minimal 0.1 drop doesn't mean Ron Paul is "falling". It means absolutely nothing, I'm sure you can realize that the move has nothing even to do with reality, just with how they calculate.
    Ok fine. New best case scenario for Ron Paul. Merkava from the MMO-Champ General Off-Topic Forum is wrong, and his recent drop is statistically insignifacant. He finishes distant second in Iowa, goes broke and loses even worse in NH, SC, FL, and not even winning Nevada can save him.

When he drops out of the race and endorses Romney I'll start a new thread. In the meantime you can read up on East Timor.

Ok fine. New best case scenario for Ron Paul. Merkava from the MMO-Champ General Off-Topic Forum is wrong, and his recent drop is statistically insignifacant. He finishes distant second in Iowa, goes broke and loses even worse in NH, SC, FL, and not even winning Nevada can save him.

When he drops out of the race and endorses Romney I'll start a new thread. In the meantime you can read up on East Timor.
    If he ever endorses Romney I will eat my left shoe. It will NEVER hapen. Thanks though.

Deleted

One of your prediction could come true, I'm not denying that.

But you really seem to need a course in basic statistics if you think he's falling in Iowa just because someone who maintains a page with averages changes his sample. There's no new data, RCP just altered the old data they look at.

One of your prediction could come true, I'm not denying that.

But you really seem to need a course in basic statistics if you think he's falling in Iowa just because someone who maintains a page with averages changes his sample. There's no new data, RCP just altered the old data they look at.
    Ok. I'm wrong, it's not statistically significant. You're wrong, he's not in second. East Timor. Go.

Deleted
    Ok. I'm wrong, it's not statistically significant. You're wrong, he's not in second. East Timor. Go.
    East Timor has nothing to do with the National Security of the United States.

You're failing at any basic form of rational thinking if you think the consequences will be exactly the same regardless of what the United States does on the global arena; "planes getting hijacked and buildings dropping".

This makes no sense, and I don't think you will find any other sane person who thinks so.

You're failing at any basic form of rational thinking if you think the consequences will be exactly the same regardless of what the United States does on the global arena; "planes getting hijacked and buildings dropping".

This makes no sense, and I don't think you will find any other sane person who thinks so.
    You are getting trolled I think Diurdi, the guy is acting like that just to make you get all fumy with him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiddly View Post
    You are getting trolled I think Diurdi, the guy is acting like that just to make you get all fumy with him.
    Nah, he's just trying to distract the subject from the real issue which he doesn't want to acknowledge - that the current US foreign policy creates more terrorists than it destroys.

You know nothing about the issue, and you refuse to research it. East Timor is why they blew up the Canal Hotel, specifically to kill Sérgio Vieira de Mello. East Timor is the reason they give for the Bali bombings, where they killed 202 people, specifically because they were mad at Australia for their role in East Timor. What should Australia have done differently? You want to find links to You Tube videos, you want to wax philosophical about Sun Tzu and knowing your enemy, but what do you know? What do you, know, or remember about these events? And perhaps more importantly, are you willing to learn?

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddly View Post
    Anything to add, besides accusing me of trolling?

Deleted
    You know nothing about the issue, and you refuse to research it. East Timor is why they blew up the Canal Hotel, specifically to kill Sérgio Vieira de Mello. East Timor is the reason they give for the Bali bombings, where they killed 202 people, specifically because they were mad at Australia for their role in East Timor. What should Australia have done differently? You want to find links to You Tube videos, you want to wax philosophical about Sun Tzu and knowing your enemy, but what do you know? What do you, know, or remember about these events? And perhaps more importantly, are you willing to learn?
    Again, East Timor has nothing to do with US national security. I'm not going to bite your bait on debating Austrialian politics. I know nothing about them anyway.

Just for the Record, Austrialia was involved in East Timor militarily. Australia is involved in the middle-east militarily. So no surprise that they got some blowback.
    Last edited by mmoc43ae88f2b9; 2011-12-12 at 10:42 AM.

Anything to add, besides accusing me of trolling?
    You want to sit here and talk about things that have nothing to do with the topic. Yet you keep rambling on. Thus, I will continue to accuse you of trolling (And reporting you for it) until you actually TALK ON TOPIC FOR ONCE?

Again, East Timor has nothing to do with US national security. I'm not going to bite your bait on debating Austrialian politics. I know nothing about them anyway.

Just for the Record, Austrialia was involved in East Timor militarily. Australia is involved in the middle-east militarily. So no surprise that they got some blowback.
    You don't have to say "just for the record". I know they were involved. That's why I said this...
    they were mad at Australia for their role in East Timor.
    You don't know about Kissinger and Ford and the US's role supplying weapons to Indonesia to commit genocide in East Timor, and then reversing policy.

You say things like
    If the US had intervened in East Timor, the consequences would have been disastrous.
    showing that you have no idea. No idea that what the US did was beyond intervening. That they had in fact, been on both sides of the issue.

Again, you talk about knowing your enemy. Sun Tzu. To you it's just bullshit. Something to impress people, books on a shelf that never get read. You refuse to learn. Take a few days and read and learn about East Timor.