I have redeemed my code but it's telling me I haven't.. WTF!?

So I can't login because the launcher tells me there is no active subscription. When I go to my account on the website, it won't let me setup a subscription until a redeem a game code.. which I already have! I don't know what to do. I know I've redeemed it because it even shows up under my "Code Redemption History". Anyone else had a problem?

2 different codes.

One is off of the game, one is from preorder.

09.24.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order
    11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

That's what my history looks like. What other code is there?

speaking of code redemption history;

07.25.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order
    11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch - must be some sort of generic one for everyone that pre ordered? cause i entered my pre order code in on the 25th.

also you might want to read this
    http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=359

you entered the pre-order code like everyone else did, you will get the other code soon in an email or from origin or whatever to enter when early access ends on 20th. Once you get that other code you can carry on with the steps and set up a subscription.
    Last edited by BatteredSausage; 2011-12-13 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkah View Post
    11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

That's what my history looks like. What other code is there?
    The actual code from the game itself. It says that in the description on that page.

This code is from the game box itself or an email from origin. Something along those lines.

You don't have your GAME CODE yet, which is required for after early access. When you get the actual game, or e-mail from Origin (if you got it from them), you'll have the game code and be able to set up a subscription. First month is free but you gotta set it up.

This doesn't apply to early access. Early access cost 5 bucks from now until the 20th and doesn't require a subscription.
    "The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." - Aristotle

Deleted
    There's your problem, just because you entered the code on that date, doesn't mean you get full early access, hence why it said up to 7 days.

You have ordered 2 months after the pre-orders went up, only those that entered on the first day very early are currently in early access.

Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    The actual code from the game itself. It says that in the description on that page.

This code is from the game box itself or an email from origin. Something along those lines.
    That's from the code I got from my Origin email when I initially ordered. Am I suppose to get another email from them with a separate code?

That's from the code I got from my Origin email when I initially ordered. Am I suppose to get another email from them with a separate code?
    Again, it's for when you receive the actual game. There are two different codes.

Two codes -

1. Preorder code
    2. Actual physical game code

#2 isn't needed to get early game access.

10+ Year Old Account
    You only entered your preorder code at the end of september. You will most likely not get access today.

15+ Year Old Account
    Closing. JustintimeSS is spot on. There are multiple codes. The one you have received so far gives you access to EGA whenever your spot in the queue comes up. You will receive the actual CD Key from Origin when your order is processed and you actually pay for the item.