Page 1 of 529
... LastLast

Artwork and Winged Guardian Giveaway, Day in the Life, Blue Posts

Diablo 3 - New Diablofans Site Theme, Blue Posts, Blizzard Artworks

MMO-Champion Holiday Giveaway - Signed Artwork and 10 x Winged Guardian Mount
    It wouldn't be the holidays without gifts, so Pico is here to tell you about what we are bringing you this year. You can enter the contest only by commenting on this news post. Please only enter once, multiple entries will disqualify you. We have two types of prizes for you this year:

• A Sindragosa artwork signed by its author, Glowei / Wei Wang from Blizzard - Open to US residents only
    • We're also offering Winged Guardian flying mounts x 10 - Open to everyone
    • To enter the contest, just post a reply in this news post, you have until Wednesday December 21st @ 2:00PM EST to enter the contest, this thread will be closed and winners will be selected randomly.
    • Entering more than once is useless and will get you disqualified. There will be no 2nd chance for people posting more than one comment in this thread, you have been warned. (We will also of course check for double accounts, etc)

Good luck to everyone, and you should probably expect more contests during the holidays season!

MMO-Champion Forums Moderator Recruitment
    Good news everyone! We're recruiting moderators for the forums again! The amount of users and posts keeps increasing at a very fast pace and we reached the point where we need some help before the trolls take over and play Whack-a-Mod in the new Darkmoon Faire. I know it sounds fun, but I'm going to assume we don't want that.

This time around we especially need people to mods for our forums for other games such as the SWTOR forums. We are always up for adding nice new mods though, so feel free to apply for the other forums as well.

A Day in the Life of a Web Content Manager
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    His bicycle tires don't run flat; they explode. When news breaks, he fixes it. His collection of vintage Blizzard memorabilia could fill a garage... and it does. They made a Diablo creature in his honor, but it was deemed too frightening to include in the game. The people of Orgrimmar love him, even though he plays Alliance. He is the most interesting web content manager in the world. He doesn't always like to be in the spotlight, but when he does, Geoff prefers to be featured in a Day in the Life article.

Read the article about a day in the life of Web Content Manager Geoff Fraizer now!

Blue Posts
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Deathwing should not have been in LFR
    I don't agree at all with a couple months. I think maybe it could have maybe been delayed to the week after Heroic and still been pretty awesome though.

There's a lot of prestige and reward that goes with the Heroic kills that simply just aren't matched by any kills in the Raid Finder version. If someone is comparing the two or getting confused by the kills between them then I think their opinion is already flawed.

Kills happened in Normal before Raid Finder. You could argue those were "real" kills.

Our goal with Raid Finder is not to hold people back for months just to make sure the Heroic kills feel even more elite and special than they already do. Those players were probably already responsible for world or server first Normal kills, and then the rewards from Heroic speak for themselves as being fairly substantial.

In any case, as a first go with the Raid Finder I think we learned a lot and we'll be taking feedback to future raids. Overall though we've found Raid Finder to be very successful, the amount of people able to experience the content is huge, the feedback has been overwhelmingly positive, and we hope to only continue forward with that momentum. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Druid Gear in Shapshifted Forms
    Just coming back to this briefly; There are some big technical limitations preventing us from allowing gear to show on Feral/Moonkin druid forms, and currently we have no immediate plans of working to overcome them. However, we could potentially start with something like the shoulders. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Four Specs for Other Classes?
    I just wanted to pop in and say that the reason that we gave a fourth spec to druids was simply because it always felt as though they had four specs, but two of them were built into the one tree. This change was made to make the tank spec into a tree of its own instead of in a tree with their DPS build.

At this current point, we do not plan to implement a fourth spec for other classes because no other class feels like it has four specializations already. You can always be hopeful that this could change, but for now we appreciate the awesome feedback that you have given [...] (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Last edited by Boubouille; 2011-12-20 at 05:35 PM.

Ah very nice give aways once again!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay free stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    ...Sindragosa... The voice... the voice... (Your magic BETRAAAYYYSSSS YOUUUUU)... -shiver-

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess I'll take a crack at this.

:O Free stuff is always good m'kay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stuff? For free? Sign me the hell up!

Deleted
    I want dat!

stuff that is free. woot.

Yaaay mounts!

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not free if i have to post.

Want to fly on a frickin' lion with wings.

IT'S FREE §i feel lucky today

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brettshock View Post
    ...Sindragosa... The voice... the voice... (Your magic BETRAAAYYYSSSS YOUUUUU)... -shiver-
    So I am really the only one getting a hard-on by her voice?

OT: Hoping for a winged guardian!

my entry post yay

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    My alt would like that mount. :P

Deleted
    ohai free mounts =))

Oh very nice! Would love either, but especially the artwork!