Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I noticed you're using +65 Crit to cloak instead of +22 Agi Mihir. I thought +22 Agi was slighty better still? Anything change on that?

Deleted
    The deathwing weapon proc is awesome and you want it asap, and the best trinkets are the stacking agility one from spine, and the upgraded DMC:Hurricane from any of the first 6 bosses.

What do you mean by :- DMC:Hurricane from any of the first 6 bosses.
    typo?

I'm not sure if we had any clear answer in this thread about if it's a DPS increase to FB during Berserk without 4t12 other than to refresh Rip if <60%.

After losing the 4t12 bonus and I keep using 5CP FBs during Berserk, I go OOE pretty fast, while if I keep shredding and only use CPs to refresh Rip when it's about to fall off I won't go OOE. I'm not sure how to calculate this but for me it feels like it should be most DPS to be able to use every global for a damaging ability during Berserk and get in FBs near the end to be OOE when Berserk ends to use up all of that half energy cost?
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainArlong View Post
    When you play a video game, you don't put any "effort" into it at all. You're pushing keys on a keyboard, you're not running a marathon or playing a sport.

Made some decent progress on Ultrax, but as the fight progresses I notice the fight becomes unplayable. Some have said it was an addon, others said no it's not it's the fight, others said to lower view distance, etc. I tried all of that. When the bosses hits about 35% I'm lucky to have 5 FPS. When it hits 20%, I'm capped at 2 FPS. And below 20%, audio cuts out. I've tried without audio, makes no difference. Anyone else experiencing this? It's tolerable on normal, but even on normal I'm barely cracking 10 FPS. Again, it's not spell detail or view distance, I've tried with all of that on lowest settings and didn't gain 1 FPS. It shouldn't be my card, things like 5 months old. No clue.

Deleted
    Maybe your combat log?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    once we drop 4t12 for 2t12+2t13, is it worth dropping caps and just going all out into mastery?
    Zongxian (Brewmaster) Nimai (Holy) Israa (Kitty) ßlossom (Enhance) Aevera (Prot)
    Intel Core i7 2600k @ 4.5GHz - ASUS P8Z68 V-PRO/GEN3 - XFX Radeon HD 7970@1GHz - 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance (1600MHz) - 2x OCZ AgilityIII 128GB + 2x Samsung Spinpoint 1TB - Coolermaster HAF 932
    Razer BlackWidow Ultimate (2012), Logitech G13, Logitech G700, Astro A50.

Quote Originally Posted by sarad View Post
    once we drop 4t12 for 2t12+2t13, is it worth dropping caps and just going all out into mastery?
    Short answer... Yes!

Deleted
    Made some decent progress on Ultrax, but as the fight progresses I notice the fight becomes unplayable. Some have said it was an addon, others said no it's not it's the fight, others said to lower view distance, etc. I tried all of that. When the bosses hits about 35% I'm lucky to have 5 FPS. When it hits 20%, I'm capped at 2 FPS. And below 20%, audio cuts out. I've tried without audio, makes no difference. Anyone else experiencing this? It's tolerable on normal, but even on normal I'm barely cracking 10 FPS. Again, it's not spell detail or view distance, I've tried with all of that on lowest settings and didn't gain 1 FPS. It shouldn't be my card, things like 5 months old. No clue.
    I have had the same problem . There are two things, that nearly kills your fps. The first thing is, that the frequency between the boss aoe dmg to the group becomces faster. The other important problems are the combat logs. I usally use "recount" ,when i have turned it off the boss fps were constant at about 35 fps.

Deleted
    Yup, it seems druid heals from one of the buffs can be real pain in the a*s... turning recount off (or stop logging) helps alot.

Didn't they implement a hotfix for that lag? Then again, you should never use Recount anyway. Skada or bust.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

15+ Year Old Account
    yeh it was fixed like 2 weeks ago and nowdays i can play it decent while running recount
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Quote Originally Posted by mmPixel View Post
    The deathwing weapon proc is awesome and you want it asap, and the best trinkets are the stacking agility one from spine, and the upgraded DMC:Hurricane from any of the first 6 bosses.

What do you mean by :- DMC:Hurricane from any of the first 6 bosses.
    typo?
    Vial trinket. Random proc,like 30k non-crit, up to 60k crit or so, for normal version. Its absolute beast. Random drop from any bosses out of DW I belive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyIllidan View Post
    Turn off:
    Recount/skada,
    Scrolling/Floating Combat text addons and wow feature,
    any log meter you posess,
    ground clutter details - none

this did the trick to me. We hit enrage yday at 7%, this reset this shit needs to down as i got some more geawz to catch on.

Btw, anyone of you got any idea how to permanently turn off combat log?
    Last edited by mmocba002d41f2; 2011-12-21 at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Micoz View Post
    Btw, anyone of you got any idea how to permanently turn off combat log?
    It at least helps to have an "empty" filter, that doesn't display anything at all.

The data will hit you either way, the client needs to update health and other values, but you can reduce the amount of calculations executed on this data.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    It at least helps to have an "empty" filter, that doesn't display anything at all.

The data will hit you either way, the client needs to update health and other values, but you can reduce the amount of calculations executed on this data.
    already done, thought there is some way to leave this shit completely behind.

Deleted
    I just tested my dps with Mew, with LFR Kiril against first and a Normal Spire of Coagulated Globules later, turns out that the LFR Kiril was slightly under the staff (300 dps). I remember reading somewhere in this topic (I searched for that post but I couldn't find it) that the LFR Kiril was better than the normal staff, so I was wondering which of the two I should be using. (Perhaps mew calculates the proc effects in the wrong way)
    Thanks ^^
    Last edited by mmoc325978b4bb; 2011-12-21 at 03:58 PM.

You should be using Normal Spire. Note that Mew has been continuously updated through PTR as more info about the procs appear, so results may vary depending on when the test was done, but latest tests are always the most accurate.

For the DS weapons, ranking is pretty easy: look at the ilevel.

Yeah I turned off Recount and SCT which should be my only two but I'm still getting awful, awful FPS. Then again some fights were apparently fixed this week and I didn't get a chance to do DS last night, so maybe it's fixed now.

meOw, fps sucks in everything, even with a beast comp

---------- Post added 2011-12-22 at 08:44 AM ----------

im going to tunnel like a mother fucker on zonozz next week, beat this cheating nurgle guy on WoL

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/9fel1...&e=4192#Ledonn

World 2nd kitty on H Morchok :3 At the time was also top 200 overall, not sure as of now.

Thanks guys who contribute to this thread.