Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    @Kiera

If you google "nal's pudding" you'll probably find more of his/her work. Serious NSFW issues with some of the websites the stuff is posted on, though.
    TYVM!!!

Gnomes are so helpful

Gamer Girl since Vanilla- Pet and Mount Collector!!!
    Armory
    DeviantART

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Made these a month or two ago, as usual while at school. Trying to colorize the moonkin one on PS, but I'm pretty sure I'll quit halfway, as with everything else I've tried making lately x] Oh well, still gives me something to do while listening to boss tacs on Vent.

10+ Year Old Account

'sup fanart thread

(is there any official word (like quest giver mentioning them or ANYTHING) on whether draenei tendrils are prehensile or not? I want to know if my dislike of them drawn as such is justified or not)

Quote Originally Posted by Mowgles View Post
    @Rachel: Just looking through the last few pages, I ADORE your work. I still struggle to make my dry art ideas into digital pieces, and I'm always amazed at how some people just manage to "paint" digitally. I hope to learn that technique one day.
    Thanks so much Mowgles.

D'aww.

Quote Originally Posted by Kartikeya View Post
    (is there any official word (like quest giver mentioning them or ANYTHING) on whether draenei tendrils are prehensile or not? I want to know if my dislike of them drawn as such is justified or not)
    There's no word on it, but who cares. Just do what you want. In my opinion, Warcraft lore is so screwed up and vague that as long as you're not making mary sues or straying TOO far from the general outline, go crazy and have fun.
    (My Draenei are quite a measure different from Blizz's idea and nobody seems to mind. )

15+ Year Old Account

This needs to be bumped. With art! (ish)

Maybe it's just me but I like my Draenei male art to look like manly men! The inspiration for this was.. the completely ridiculous idea of Draenei in a Sci-Fi Space marine setting.. crazy right? Draenei in space.. I'm going to computer it up later to add more detail. Also I know the name is rushed :P it felt so empty.

15+ Year Old Account
    >.< I can accept his cuteness. I mean, mustaches have that effect on people.. oddly though not in real life

Quote Originally Posted by ayako View Post
    I really like that picture, need more like that one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone have any tips for learning the anatomy of a human body?

It's always been an area of drawing that I'm scared to step into - I've basically gotten the face and the individual features, and they're no bother now, I just can't draw the rest of the body right.

Help! ):

Quote Originally Posted by Dryad View Post
    Does anyone have any tips for learning the anatomy of a human body?

It's always been an area of drawing that I'm scared to step into - I've basically gotten the face and the individual features, and they're no bother now, I just can't draw the rest of the body right.

Help! ):

It's going to sound stupid but, just do it. Get some good anatomy books and read them. Practice. Draw things over and over again. Note the proportions of certain body parts in relation to other body parts. And don't be afraid to make mistakes.
    Also, don't think that facial features are not a bother anymore. Always remember that you're going to be improving throughout your entire life. Learning never stops. You're always going to go back to a piece and think "man, now I see all my mistakes," but that's a good thing, that means you've improved.

I've got an artistic background (though I went to school for design) and I found that once I understood how the body was put together and how it worked, I had a much easier time drawing it as I knew what muscles were where and why a thigh for example is shaped the way it is. Anatomy books are the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser499 View Post
    I really like that picture, need more like that one.
    Yeah, I wonder why. haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kombucha View Post
    I've got an artistic background (though I went to school for design) and I found that once I understood how the body was put together and how it worked, I had a much easier time drawing it as I knew what muscles were where and why a thigh for example is shaped the way it is. Anatomy books are the way to go.

Yeah, I wonder why. haha.
    Definitely for the color scheme and phoenix in the background

10+ Year Old Account
    Really Amazing Fan Art guys, I'm in awe

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    Something I'm working on. I started it sometime last year and forgot about it due to lack of time from work, happened to find it a few days ago and decided to try to finish it while I don't have work until January. :3

red panda red panda red panda!

10+ Year Old Account
    To Asera^

Looks very nice so far, can't wait to see what it looks like colored in (:

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    wow that looks awesome so far asera, nice job

10+ Year Old Account

From left to right - Deathwingz, or Sherion, my warlock, an attempt at designing Atramedes's humanform, and Ortheka under Yogg-Saron's influence. I think I'm getting better at human and human-like faces...

I keep forgetting to post my stuff. :P

Deviantart: http://hitsujifox.deviantart.com/gallery/

*The top three sketches are redesigns of an older Argus critter of mine. I didn't include the cerata/tentacles on the coloured version because I was lazy.
    *The coloured one under those sketches is another Argus animal. It's what you'd get if you crossed a hydrothermal worm and a giant sloth. I can't decide if I want it to have 4 or 6 legs.
    *Beside that one is some random sloth/armadillo, and a parrot/turtle thing.
    *Below are two concept sketches of the Quel'dorei Steed. I went with a more primitive, vicious look. The elves need more dangerous looking steeds. Blizz toned them down too much.
    *A quick little netherdrake, based off of a manta ray, and other ray species.
    *Beside that are the two rough sketches of my tattoo idea.

Most of my male worgen designs have barely made it past the sketch phase. I just lost interest. I couldn't find a good design, but I finally did with this guy.
    I am so damn pleased with how he turned out.
    His name will be Basil.
    (I added a little tail for fun. At first I was kind of peeved at all the people begging for worgen tails, but then I felt that a little bob-tail wouldn't hurt. It still peeves me though when I see worgen with huge fox tails, they're too distracting.)

After I finished him up I took an old sketch of Kieran (my orc/worgen cross) and fixed it up a bit and added some colours and censor undies (high waisted/antique undies are amazingly hard to get right ).
    I think I'm going to go ahead with the whole sex-shifter concept. If druids can change their body structure to that of bears, cats, and birds, then sex-shifting is fair game.
    (*Please don't bawww over Kieran's ribs. You can absolutely have big ol' milkers and have your ribs showing. Ribs showing does not mean a person has an eating disorder.)

Another update for The Houndmistress.
    I fixed up Tully's face and belly, gave Honey her spots and colour corrected her (her pink skin was too muted).
    (You can tell I'm starting to get lazy with those censor bikinis :P)

A quick and fun Gigeresque portrait of Damla that I did after watching the Prometheus trailers. Giger has apparently come back to work on Prometheus with Ridley Scott. I'm all excited! You can't have a movie set in the ALIEN universe without including Giger, you just can't (yes, ALIENS was good but the rest were...ergh).

If you don't know who H.R. Giger is, look him up. You won't be disappointed, unless you are a prude.
    Giger paints/airbrushes some of the most beautiful females.

This last one looks fa nominal. I like the veins through the lighted parts!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ortheka View Post

From left to right - Deathwingz, or Sherion, my warlock, an attempt at designing Atramedes's humanform, and Ortheka under Yogg-Saron's influence. I think I'm getting better at human and human-like faces...
    I really like the warlock (the one in the blindfold I'm assuming)

Are you going to make a full body?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    I really like the warlock (the one in the blindfold I'm assuming)

Are you going to make a full body?
    not my pic but the explanation says at the bottom that the one in the middle is atramedes in his human form, like alexstrava has her human form, the left one is te warlock