Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by mixit5 View Post
    I find my priorities very helpful and good. It goes as follows...

PVP: Intellect > Crit > Spirit > Resilience > Haste > Mastery > Hit

PVE: Intellect > Haste => Spirit > Crit > Mastery
    how can you justify haste being greater than or equal to spirit for pve. especially when fights last longer and there are burst AOE heal phases?

Deleted
    I actually went all out on spirit after 4.3 hit just to try it out.
    Ofc I can see a fall in output, but the regen is just omnomnomnom.
    It allows me to spam Holy Radiance for ages without going oom. When I stop casting and blow my trinket+Please I get 45% mana back if not casting during those 9 seconds. 45% mana.

I will not go back to intellect gems, unless I can't keep up with damage, which is not the case.
    I know I only did 2 bosses in 10 and rest in LFR, but I doesn't have any mana problems what so ever.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...acket/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Baenesur View Post
    It allows me to spam Holy Radiance for ages without going oom. When I stop casting and blow my trinket+Please I get 45% mana back if not casting during those 9 seconds. 45% mana.

I will not go back to intellect gems, unless I can't keep up with damage, which is not the case.
    I know I only did 2 bosses in 10 and rest in LFR, but I doesn't have any mana problems what so ever.

wow good for you. so were you able to keep up with raid damage in all of the fights?
    and what about tank healing? my guild has me on tank duty due to 75k crits.

also why do you have power torrent if you are going full spirit?

also completely unrelated... your enchants and gems are inconsistent and all over the place. (not a criticism, an observation)
    Last edited by hamnashida; 2011-12-21 at 10:03 PM.

Deleted

Why would you use the VP trinket over tsunami? 321 static int and more or less 400 static spirit.

There's a few things I see wrong with this, and this isn't an attack on you, it's just facts. First off, all you've done is Zon'ozz and Ultraxion in normal mode, and the rest LFR. Zon'ozz, if you two healed it, can be rough on mana, if you three heal it, it's pretty cake. Ultraxion, no mana problems at all. Actual content and LFR is night and day, comparing the two is completely irrelevant.

Also, if you wanted a pure spirit build you'd only use Purified Shadow Gems for 20int+ socket bonuses (If that) so why do you have so many? If mana isnt an issue 20 int wont make or break you

Also, in your setup you're running inferior gear and could greatly increase your output with a tsunami as stated above.

Heartsong > Power Torrent

What im really getting at is you're comparing Looking for Derp mode to actual raiding, people really don't care what the stat priorities are for LFR and that's all you've done. Please, don't taint a discussion thread with something that resembles a troll.

Deleted
    Hi, i have some trouble to itemize my holy paladin... i read many post in many forum but seem there isn't only one truth.

So... cant post links for now, anyway my armory is

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/zenedar/Ilystraee/advanced (ye i know missing tinker)

i like full haste playstyle, i'm aiming for the 2513 haste breakpoint.

So... full haste? full mastery? haste/mastery together?

or even full crit? eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Ajwon/advanced

Thanks for advice

Quote Originally Posted by Eldanesh View Post
    Hi, i have some trouble to itemize my holy paladin... i read many post in many forum but seem there isn't only one truth.

So... cant post links for now, anyway my armory is

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/zenedar/Ilystraee/advanced (ye i know missing tinker)

i like full haste playstyle, i'm aiming for the 2513 haste breakpoint.

So... full haste? full mastery? haste/mastery together?

or even full crit? eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Ajwon/advanced

Thanks for advice
    there is 1 truth, int > spirit > haste

I dont exactly know what Ajwon is doing, however i suspect its for spine - i guess mana is an issue there and crit never really wastes when healing searing plasma
    Last edited by deviancee; 2011-12-23 at 05:43 PM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deviancee View Post
    there is 1 truth, int > spirit > haste

I dont exactly know what Ajwon is doing, however i suspect its for spine - i guess mana is an issue there and crit never really wastes when healing searing plasma
    I actually run crit on ultraxion. I'm pretty undecided on what to run on spine right now, trying different stuff every raid pretty much.

Other than ultraxion and spine I'd say spirit > haste is what I feel most comfortable with.
    Last edited by Ajwon; 2011-12-23 at 08:55 PM.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajwon View Post
    I actually run crit on ultraxion. I'm pretty undecided on what to run on spine right now, trying different stuff every raid pretty much.

Other than ultraxion and spine I'd say spirit > haste is what I feel most comfortable with.
    Ajwon is doing practically the same thing as me (minus the trinkets atm), crits can be very good for spine and not only spine, but it definately helps at spine. I stay within range of 4 ticks of HoR at all times in a raid setting, any extra I reforge haste into crit. With raid buffs, mine and Ajwon will easily have 4 ticks of HoR with the added benefit of bigger heals which helps at the healing absorbs on spine.