Deleted
    This thread needs more cloaks... ALOT more! Its like the 2nd most important item for looks.

Anyone got any suggestions for a long dark cloak with a fine, discrete pattern to use with the TBC opportunitist set? Using the heirloom cloak atm and it just feels vrong.

I would show off a cool cloak, but alas, no such luck, trolls with cloaks look stupid.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...rsson/advanced is me.
    Furious gear is furiously sexy.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

It's not a problem to find a nice looking cloak. But due to the forward bent torso of male trolls, the cloak doesn't hang free, but "floats" in some stupid way on the back.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I know this may not sound very exciting, but I transmorged the entire " Tracker's " normal green leather set from Stratholme on my lil gnome rogue. He kinda looks like a leprechaun and I love the look.

Quote Originally Posted by Newbfiac View Post
    I'm rolling with this:

My mainhand glows blue (own effect)
    And my offhand has Landslide, but only minimum earth poop flying around.
    How do you get the blue effect instead of Landslide turds?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by naknekm View Post
    How do you get the blue effect instead of Landslide turds?

Thanks
    Weapons with an in-build glow overwrite landslide.

Edit: I think "turd" is one of my favourite english words.
    Last edited by Pope; 2011-12-21 at 03:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Finear View Post
    still need to get belt (http://www.wowhead.com/item=30040) and boots though hour of twilight boots aint bad
    im also looking for alternative daggers bigger one with own glow to cover ugly landslide...
    What daggers are those?

Also looking for a decent looking kilt, more black or black/red than any other color. If anyone comes up with an idea, let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Silza View Post
    What daggers are those?
    Bloodsipper - Blood-Queen Lana'thel same model as putricide dagger but with dark glow (it blocks enchants glow)
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=51384/bloodsipper

More specifically, they have the Heroic model. I know because I was looking at them. They are great since they both don't show enchants and actually look good and detailed with a pretty decent size to them.

Cant quite post links yet, but if you remove the spaces, this is my White Rogue Xmog.

i.imgur. com/1FAtx.jpg

Best I could muster for a White Rogue set (super hard to muster given all the gray/black/red we get.) Shoulders have blue-ish hue, and weaps need a bit of improvement (would love to find a set with a natural glow to override landslide)

If anyone knows any suggestions for shoulders / good looking weaps, let me know!

Deleted
    !!!

This, of course, as soon as I get him to 85.

My attempt at getting something eye-catching while still being a gnome. I put together so many sets that feel "wasted" being on such a small model.

Also http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ggles/advanced if the lighting is too dark

10+ Year Old Account
    I am farming http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=170#. right now and i can tell you droprate is hell .
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Senka View Post
    More specifically, they have the Heroic model. I know because I was looking at them. They are great since they both don't show enchants and actually look good and detailed with a pretty decent size to them.
    oh i didn't know that ^^ i was combat till pre-cata patch and found heroic daggers lying in bank few months ago
    gl puging BQL hc :s

Here's my Rogue's current set:

I know the hat doesn't really match the motif of the rest of the set, but I like that hat! =P

Here's a link to the build.

Deleted
    Here is my new creation, even though I will stick with one type of daggers and not 2 different looking ones. The tool somehow didn't let me.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Deleted

Head: Cursed Vision of Sargeras

Shoulder: Bloodfang Spaulders

Shirt: Stylish Red Shirt

Chest: Bloodfang Chestpiece

Belt: Bloodfang Belt

Legs: Bloodfang Pants

Boots: Bloodfang Boots

Bracers: N/A

Gloves: Bloodfang Gloves

Cape: N/A

Main-hand: Ceremonial Warmaul Blood-Blade

Off-hand: Ceremonial Warmaul Blood-Blade

Deleted
    The set I've got at the moment I think looks best. ( Armory in signature )