Deleted
    This is the look i came up with for mit Retpaladin. obviously inspired by the rare DK starter set, i started farming naxx 10 with 2 friends. and got the whole set in 2 IDs belt is wrathful salvation, boots are ruthless cruelty.
    i pvp pretty much with a frost dk friend who is running in the same set (with archerus kilt, but i can't find a black/blue kilt for my paladin! any suggestions?) and its pretty much fun to look almost the same when rocking some Battlegrounds

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser499 View Post
    What set is this and is it for a specific class? Would look great on my Death Knight.
    The helm and shoulders are t11 death knight armor look-a-likes. They drop from the starting raids of Cataclysm.

Deleted
    Am I the only one that prefers this set over every other set in the game? D:

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...:77186:77166#.

Quote Originally Posted by razorback07 View Post
    Am I the only one that prefers this set over every other set in the game? D:
    I am collecting the set also, its a bitch tho since in heroic 25man raid guild, dunno when i will get chance to get normal mocho shoulders, without them set is poop

BTW Happy new year to all pallys out there <3
    Armory links: Paladin Death Knight

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pedjaland View Post
    I am collecting the set also, its a bitch tho since in heroic 25man raid guild, dunno when i will get chance to get normal mocho shoulders, without them set is poop

BTW Happy new year to all pallys out there <3
    Happy new year also

Its the pants im worried about, need 8 essence of destruction and asking my guild for them, for the purpose of a transmog item isnt a good idea lol, gonna need to buy them :S

I've been trying to work out something nice with the current T13 reg mode color. I have this shield and sword combo at the moment but if anyone has a better suggestion, please do share. I'm trying to get it all to match perfectly while using a sword main hand.

Link to the item set on Wowhead: http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...69:72866:72809
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-01-03 at 08:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I return from being gone for three weeks back in Cali. It seems I need to update this thread!

/will do once sleep
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Sleep is overated

10+ Year Old Account
    Where can I buy the Relentless Gladiator's Vindication? Really want the season 7 set but I can't find any info on where and if I can buy it. Help pl0x.

Quote Originally Posted by 4liv3 View Post
    Where can I buy the Relentless Gladiator's Vindication? Really want the season 7 set but I can't find any info on where and if I can buy it. Help pl0x.
    You can purchase the set from Arcanist Uovril (Alliance) and Magister Arlan (Horde), Both NPC's are located in Dalaran.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah found him Fixed the Wrathful set instead though ^^ Anyone know a shield that can fit with the wrathful set? I'm farming Quel'Delar atm but I have yet to find a good looking shield to go with it. Has anyone found one?

Quote Originally Posted by 4liv3 View Post
    Ah found him Fixed the Wrathful set instead though ^^ Anyone know a shield that can fit with the wrathful set? I'm farming Quel'Delar atm but I have yet to find a good looking shield to go with it. Has anyone found one?
    try the shield from toc 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Linneeaa View Post
    You are one of them that never will carry a T2 with the same authority as an oldschool will do.

But I will help you.

The ultimate combo is http://www.wowhead.com/item=19348 compared with a http://www.wowhead.com/item=18348.

To bad(good) you can't get Quel'Serrar anymore. So I would say go get something else.
    I really hate this kind of attitude. With a passion. (and yeah, I got my Quel'Serrar back in the skool of olde). I'm *very* glad the model is still available to people.

Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    The helm and shoulders are t11 death knight armor look-a-likes. They drop from the starting raids of Cataclysm.
    Can someone list the items he has?

Deleted
    Struggling a bit here, can someone help me out please?

Looking for a shield that will go well with this armour, so far haven't been able to find anything.

Looking for a shield that will go well with this armour, so far haven't been able to find anything.
    Ward of the red widow normal or blackhorn's bulwark heroic, maybe?
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pope View Post
    Ward of the red widow normal or blackhorn's bulwark heroic, maybe?
    mm my guild doesnt run HC but you make a good point with the ward of red widow shield, even better its BOE, will look into it, thank you ^^

@razorback07
    im using icc blood princess hc shield with that set, looks good

Deleted

Illidan shield.

Always use illidan shield.

Deleted

My prot pal when it's done...
    Need my preciouuuuus shield from bethilac ;p
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-01-03 at 08:30 PM.