Focus target macro

I have problem with making focus target macro for stun , my macro looks
    #showtooltip Throwdown
    /cast [@focus] Throwdown
    /cast Throwdown

it works on my focus target but the think is that if i dont have focustarget or my focus is out of range I cant use it on corect target

is it posible to make macro that will work like that ? I thinking here about that if i have focus target and its in range i will use stun on it by presing this macro but if i dont have focus or my focus is out of range it will use stun on my corect target

Deleted
    Shouldn't it be:

#showtooltip Throwdown
    /cast [target=focus] Throwdown
    /cast Throwdown

/cast [@focus] Throwdown and /cast [target=focus] Throwdown give the same efect, but its not point of this thread

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Try this:
    Code:
    /cast [@focus,exists,nodead][] Throwdown
    This will work if you have a focus which is in range, or if you don't have a focus.

If your focus is out of range, you're probably still out of luck, that's one of the decisions a macro can't make for you.

Better yet may be

Code:
    /cast [@focus,exists,mod:ctrl][] Throwdown
    This will do the throwdown on your focus (if you have one) only if you've got the control key hit too. If you're clicking, change "mod:ctrl" to "btn:2" and right-click your macro to get your focus throwndown.

Note that this version still has the "focus exists but isn't in range" issue - you can't work around that automatically.
    Last edited by tyggyr; 2012-01-03 at 09:00 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kubuntu View Post
    the think is that if i dont have focustarget or my focus is out of range I cant use it on corect target
    Double negative in here, if you dont have a focus target or the focus target is out of range, THEN THERE IS NO ''CORRECT'' TARGET!

If you, however, want it to cast it at your current target when you dont have a focus/he's out of range, all you need to add is /cast Throwdown, and it'll use it on your current normal target. I wouldn't recommend doing this tho. I would instead just learn to use my focus macro to set the focus on the current target.

Thanks it work when i dont have focus target set, but is it posible to make it to worke on ma corect target if i have focus set on but focus is out of range alsow ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kubuntu View Post
    Thanks it work when i dont have focus target set, but is it posible to make it to worke on ma corect target if i have focus set on but focus is out of range alsow ?
    Just read my post.

adding /cast Throwdown dont work

/cast [@focus,exists,mod:ctrl][] Throwdown looks the most promising thanks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grievuuz View Post
    Just read my post.
    The problem is your post is incorrect. The client will ignore any GCD-inducing lines after the first, no matter if said lines failed to execute (due to range restrictions et al).

10+ Year Old Account
    Or, you can just use a modifier for focus targeting, and skip the fuzz with all the extra binds : )
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water