Deleted

Diablo Anniversary

So as we know, tomorrow is the Diablo's 15th anniversary. Do you guys think that they'll have somekind of 'super cheap' sale on DII? I've lost my CD-key and I really don't want to spend 20 euro on buying it all again. I really want to play it before DIII gets released/I get invited to the beta.

lies its today for me! And nah prolly not a sale, but prolly something special, new trailer or something to celebrate the occasion..

they might push out something else too though its been quite silent from blizz over the past month with new details on both diablo 3 and wow(not to mention nothing from SC2), i mean sure diablo 3 has had beta updates every week, but official new stuff not so much, and well wow needs something new to compete with swotor, so wouldnt be surpriced if today/next month would bring a lot of news from Blizzard

And you can allways try to go to your local stores and find sale items, like I think I bought Diablo + Diablo 2 + expansions for 10 euros or something like that a month ago..

Deleted
    Happy birthday Diablo!

I don't think they are doing anything big today (although I could be wrong), because Bashiok said on his twitter last week that it would be next week we will see something. Last week he posted "#Diablo15 year anniversary is in 9 days! (We have a little something fun planned for the week after.) "

If it isn't the release of D3 then I don't care lol.

Do me a favor and don't correct my spelling/grammar. I browse this site with a cell phone. Try harder next time to be an ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok so let me get this straight, there was supposed to be something for Diablo's 15 year anniversary?
    Its 3 days after that date and nothing...

about 1 hour ago on twitter
    "we'll have our anniversary celebration kicking off early this week." - Bashiok

But watch out because "early this week" in Blizzardian means sometime next month.

watch it will be wallpaper /wrists.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Happy birthday Diablo!

I don't think they are doing anything big today (although I could be wrong), because Bashiok said on his twitter last week that it would be next week we will see something. Last week he posted "#Diablo15 year anniversary is in 9 days! (We have a little something fun planned for the week after.) "
    Bashiok is a troll mon

Deleted
    release date wont be announced

Deleted
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/game/anniversary/

Here we go. Some unseen cinematic stuff in there (in Extended Diablo Retrospective).
    Last edited by mmoc5b3bf16116; 2012-01-05 at 03:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/game/anniversary/

Here we go. Some unseen cinematic stuff in there (in Extended Diablo Retrospective).
    pretty ''meh'' if you ask me -_- just Imperius showing up and being flashy