Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhywolver View Post
    Wow, that's a lot of work you put into this post.

Unfortunately, some of the pictures are too big for a forum post (I have a 1280 screen width on my laptop), so you can't see all the info. Maybe you should add some screenshots of uglier customized faces, that boy in the armor dye picture lets the game look like another korean pron game. Which it is not, of course.

But thanks so far for all the information.
    You can scroll over on the bottom, or just click on 1 of the pictures and press the right arrow key on your keyboard.

Great post.

Deleted
    Op since you're so dedicated, might tell how to fill the hall of monuments?

Im loaded with pets as a release buyer but they don't show up on http://hom.guildwars2.com/de/#page=welcome <-hall of monuments char calculator

Quote Originally Posted by bt4 View Post
    Op since you're so dedicated, might tell how to fill the hall of monuments?

Im loaded with pets as a release buyer but they don't show up on http://hom.guildwars2.com/de/#page=welcome <-hall of monuments char calculator
    http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Guide...uments_rewards

That's a really good guide right there.

too bad there's no thumbs up feature on mmo-c, or I'd have given you ten
    great thread, hyped me even more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by omlech View Post
    No, it was one of the first times they mentioned dyes, it had the standard color set, as well as one or two advanced color sets.

Deleted
    Saw this post at it's original location. Incredible post and extremely informative. We should spread this as much as possible. I know you put it on Reddit but you should link it there again and we can all upvote it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasere View Post
    Saw this post at it's original location. Incredible post and extremely informative. We should spread this as much as possible. I know you put it on Reddit but you should link it there again and we can all upvote it.
    I did recently, here:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/c...following_gw2/

I also posted it to r/games yet I only got 2 responses, both basically saying it won't live up to the hype and I don't understand how X feature could possibly work.

I went from interested in this game to definitely buying this game. Awesome info and should get a sticky for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    I give up on finding that image of the dying, but if you come across it, it looks like the layout from this video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvpRH6AFRds

Middle aged Asura child molester. You can kill children in GW2 right? Don´t want no escaping.

Deleted
    My God! That post! It is... so long! It took me ages to just scroll through it!

It also got me interested in GW2. I've been keeping my eye on it for a while, but now I'm really excited. And I think... I think I might even buy it!

I thank you, sir!

Quote Originally Posted by omlech View Post
    It's the best example of armor dyeing that we have
    Just resize the pictures to be a bit smaller. It definitely is an issue that some of the pics are just a bit too large. Otherwise, an amazing post chock full of information.

Quote Originally Posted by BlairPhoenix View Post
    Just resize the pictures to be a bit smaller. It definitely is an issue that some of the pics are just a bit too large. Otherwise, an amazing post chock full of information.
    Yeah some are large, I'll go resize them.

Deleted
    *thumbs up*

Deleted
    I love the line: Other races believe they should rule by virtue of their power and strength, but they delude themselves. All will serve the asura – in due time...

Great post, the game should be great!

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not joking when I say that I read about 95% of that post just now (only skipped some profession info as I've already read it).

A very (VERY!) good post my friend.

I already knew that GW2 would be amazing and a must buy, but now I know that it will be super-mega-awesome and I must have it right now!

Deleted
    Tell us Batman, what do we think of this thread?

Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by Mad hat man View Post

Delicious!

o.O did he just eat Pinkie Pie..... Quick Pinkie Pie from Page 1, RUN!

Stick this!

Very helpful, even found out a few new things

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad hat man View Post

Delicious!
    Best. GIF. EVER. And I don't spout memes like that, generally.
    Resurrected Holy Priest