Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Ive gone through it dude i wasnt allways this sunshine and smiles.

Best thing to do is try and get him to see a Dr and try and get him some anti depressents.

Other then that dont force yourself on him, invite him out to hang. Be casual and stuff and jsut try and be there.
    Ya that's what I've been doing it. I guess I'm just bummed out because I can't just cheer him up or do something nice and make him feel better. I just feel so useless towards the whole thing. He was taking anti depresants but stopped and he says he's back on them but things haven't really improved. Obviously there are good days and bad days and it's not like it's impossible to get him to come hang out but it happens so rarely and we used to hang out as a trio (Me, other roomate, him) daily. I guess it's just hard knowing that he's sitting home alone doing nothing when things at least appeared to have been in such a better place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delphince View Post
    The problem has to be addressed. Help him through it. Just saying "it'll get better" or trying to distract him from the issues will have them resurface in a day, a week, etc. Depression that is created by a physical event (not just an emotional imbalance or other existing condition) needs intervention from friends.
    Well it is the real diagnosed by a doctor get prescribed anti depressants kind and everything I've read says that doing an intervention type thing will only make them feel less understood. If he was just a normal kid a little down in the dumps ya that would make sense but I don't think legit depression works like that I wish it did though...trust me

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    That is bucking epic!
    After that I was out on my last round and an SUV pulled up along side of me. When the light turned green, they opened fire with some sort of cap gun. Small projectiles hit my car so I thought it was a BB gun, but the sounds I heard were definitely gunpowder and not compressed air or a spring system. They took off, and after a moment, I gave chase several hundred feet distant. When they tried to get away down a back street, I closed the gap immediately and got their SUV's color, make, model, and license plate. Pulled over, called the police, and had fun coordinating things with them for the next half-hour.

No damage to the car that I could find, so I'm guessing what I heard was debris or residue from the gunpowder hitting the side of the car. All in all, an interesting evening.

I write, too! ▬► OC Sky Shatter first-person narrative: Breakthrough
    You wanted it, you got it — ask Lady Rarity and Sky Shatter on Tumblr

10+ Year Old Account
    After that I was out on my last round and an SUV pulled up along side of me. When the light turned green, they opened fire with some sort of cap gun. Small projectiles hit my car so I thought it was a BB gun, but the sounds I heard were definitely gunpowder and not compressed air or a spring system. They took off, and after a moment, I gave chase several hundred feet distant. When they tried to get away down a back street, I closed the gap immediately and got their SUV's color, make, model, and license plate. Pulled over, called the police, and had fun coordinating things with them for the next half-hour.

No damage to the car that I could find, so I'm guessing what I heard was debris or residue from the gunpowder hitting the side of the car. All in all, an interesting evening.
    It's a good thing you aren't me, considering I carry a .45 everywhere I go. Having PTSD and even a fake gun fired around me without warning is a good way for someone to get shot.

Initially, yes. I amused myself at work pulling one straight from Rarity's book. I made a comment about how my time would have been better spent on other projects at home, as it was supposed to be my day off and things were rather slow. I was accused of whining, and as it hadn't been the first time, I rolled straight into:
    "Whining! I am not whining! I am complaining. Do you want to hear whining? Ehhhhh I'm not making any money tonight! Everyone is tipping poorly and they're so meeeeeean! It's freezing outside! I'm going to catch a cooooold! I wanted to enjoy my day off! Why did I have to come in!"

I was cut off with "Oh GOD please go back to complaining!" from one of my friends.
    there is so much win here idk where to begin XD

this is the REVOLUTION! the glorious EVOLUTION!

It's a good thing you aren't me, considering I carry a .45 everywhere I go. Having PTSD and even a fake gun fired around me without warning is a good way for someone to get shot.
    Which is exactly why kids need to get arrested for "jokes" like this. They may otherwise find themselves shot, frighten someone with some form of condition and cause them harm, or instill the idea in their own minds that this sort of thing is ok, and the degree to which they take advantage of others continues to escalate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which is exactly why kids need to get arrested for "jokes" like this. They may otherwise find themselves shot, frighten someone with some form of condition and cause them harm, or instill the idea in their own minds that this sort of thing is ok, and the degree to which they take advantage of others continues to escalate.
    100% agree. A large reason I dislike being around people.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    [IMG]http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/6803/47266artistfiarelbedhai.png[IMG]
    * Runs up huggles and snuggles Isi and runs away again

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Morning isi, I sent you a PM.

Other than all that--new avatar. I figured if I was going to be spending all my time here, I might as well stand out a little less.

I see what you're saying but I did my share of stupid shit like that, never got caught or in any trouble and just grew out of it. Fake drive-bys with anything but nerf guns is definately a bad idea though, I'm not sticking up for the kids but they definately should not get arrested for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    [IMG]http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/6803/47266artistfiarelbedhai.png[/IG]
    Morning, isi. Careful, Okami is still on the loose, and full of sugar most likely.

HEHEHEHEHEEE YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY ISI ^.^

how be my pillow???

* jumps onto Isi's back and snuggles into his mane

10+ Year Old Account
    Morning isi, I sent you a PM.

Other than all that--new avatar. I figured if I was going to be spending all my time here, I might as well stand out a little less.
    yeah.. saw it already... so das is not the only Elusive one we got, eh?

---------- Post added 2012-01-06 at 08:09 AM ----------

Morning, isi. Careful, Okami is still on the loose, and full of sugar most likely.
    meh... too tired to fight anything now...

Good night Ponies

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Night, Huds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OkamiOki View Post
    HEHEHEHEHEEE YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY ISI ^.^
    how be my pillow???
    * jumps onto Isi's back and snuggles into his mane
    *sigh*

so... peaceful sleeping... *twitch*

Quote Originally Posted by Thebigcheif View Post
    I see what you're saying but I did my share of stupid shit like that, never got caught or in any trouble and just grew out of it. Fake drive-bys with anything but nerf guns is definately a bad idea though, I'm not sticking up for the kids but they definately should not get arrested for it.
    Perhaps I should elaborate. Arrested, but released. Nothing as extensive as a hearing or so forth, just enough to place the notion in their minds that there are consequences for doing such things apart from their parents saying "I'm very disappointed in you". Not all people have their own epiphanies that what they used to see as fun can cause harm. Usually it takes some sort of event.

Good night Ponies
    night hub ^.^

don't let the parasprites bite

yeah.. saw it already... so das is not the only Elusive one we got, eh?
    I'm far more admiring of RD and Scootaloo, but Rarity is very much how I behave, for better and for worse. So I figured the colt version would be appropriate.

I didn't realize he had such a handsome mane. It takes me about 20-30 minutes to look like that.

Good night Ponies
    Good night man and thansk for the advice