Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    No.. I would feel a little embarrassed to play with nerf stuff now.
    When I was in college we had a campus wide zombie game called "BG Undead" BG - Bowling Green, involved lots of nerf weapons and sock grenades, usually about 500+ players each semester. I still have all my guns. My wife hid my nerf sword from me cause I'd hide in door ways then attack her -_-
    Bleh

10+ Year Old Account
    I go through phases, the melee ones are my favorite, but they hurt like hell, also, the vulcan sucks, don't buy

Melee weapons? Not really sure what to do with them . . . but I was the master of the nerf bow back in the day ^.^
    http://nerfguns.org/nerf-bow-and-arrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Thats a cool video wish it could happen IRL without everyone thinking your crazy!

I played with nerf guns when I was a kid, good times.

Quote Originally Posted by kippi View Post
    I'm not opposed to these, but what do you do after you buy them? Like swing them at people?
    have fun fighting with friends.
    Which is why i am bringing these to my dnd group.

The nerf weapons today look much cooler then when I was a kid 70's & 80's but then we had actual replica guns back then. I used to go out dressed in camoflage with my friends with m-16 and ak-47 replica toy machine guns, with a .45 caliber cap gun, and m-10 automatic squirt gun, he had this replica machine gun from the Rambo movie that you could feed plastic bullets into.

These days if a kid walked down the street with those they'd have SWAT team attacking them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kissoon View Post
    The nerf weapons today look much cooler then when I was a kid 70's & 80's but then we had actual replica guns back then. I used to go out dressed in camoflage with my friends with m-16 and ak-47 replica toy machine guns, with a .45 caliber cap gun, and m-10 automatic squirt gun, he had this replica machine gun from the Rambo movie that you could feed plastic bullets into.

These days if a kid walked down the street with those they'd have SWAT team attacking them.
    I remember those days to lol. Although in my neighborhood we mostly used sticks, rocks, and cap guns with those crappy rolled up strips of flash powder.

Quote Originally Posted by Defengar View Post
    features a lot of their newer guns.

---------- Post added 2012-01-08 at 06:07 PM ----------

???
    /10char
    That was...AMAZING.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 2 of the 1-handed swords and just added 2 pistols (one for me, one for my girlfriend)

I turn 21 in a month :P

Quote Originally Posted by Realization View Post
    That was...AMAZING.
    I wished i worked there XD.

15+ Year Old Account
    me 23,best buddy 26, we both picked up a maverick and a bigger one each (I chose the recon, he the deploy), and we can't stop the fun since...
    if you're a bit into the modding of those genius toys, you can indulge yourself in a world of awesome crazyness

also, there's almost no greater enjoyment than hunting each other with those things on campus with everyone around you going like "what the.. heck? are those toy guns? why are they allowed to have so much fun with such a childish thing?" ^^

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nerf guns are so much fun haha.

Deleted
    Can't. The mental image of Ghostcrawler's vaguely sinister and pitiless smirking face had killed them for me.

"Nyerf!!", as Myndflame would say. >_<'

Wow I am surprised this is back...

Anyways. all the weapons have held up remarkably well. Both the one handed swords have some minor warping, but its not noticeable unless your really looking at them hard. The mace and 2 handed sword are still in amazing shape, even the paint has held up perfectly.