Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GotMoxie View Post
    Sweden, because the men are hot, the accents are hotter and because I've heard that it's beautiful.
    Wait whaaat? Suddenly our accent is hot?
    Well that was new..

Deleted
    Japan. No idea why... "I like sushi" doesn't seem to cut it as a valid excuse, but I've always wanted to go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    Same here, my grandparents went in the early 90s to visit family(my grandpa had 3 brothers emigrate) and I loved the movies he recorded from grand canyon, petrified forrest, yellowstone etc.

If me and my gf can save up enough cash I wouldn't mind doing a roadtrip, I've been to NYC and Miami but renting a car and going coast to coast(or something similiar) would be really swell and to see family, got most of them on FB and we got a FB group for all family so we are keeping in contact which is really cool.
    As a West Coaster, if I had to make a single road trip this side of the divide, I would say Yellowstone (pretty much just a kickass national park), the Redwood forests (largest living things on the planet), Monument Valley (where a lot of John Wayne westerns were filmed), Grand Canyon, San Diego beaches (there's a reason we're known as a tourist town), The Pacific NW specially the old growth forests around Mt. St. Helens, and probably Death Valley if you're here in the winter/early spring.

This is if you want a natural wonder kinda trip, there's a lot more if you wanna see cities and what not.

Quote Originally Posted by Reqq View Post
    Japan. No idea why... "I like sushi" doesn't seem to cut it as a valid excuse, but I've always wanted to go.
    They have extra flavors of Pocky? And unreleased vidya

10+ Year Old Account
    Australia. Awesome nature, awesome people and the hottest women in the world.
    "You're messing with my zen thing, man!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marimba View Post
    They have extra flavors of Pocky
    Ok, now I'm sold.

Hmm, I've already seen most of Europe, but I'd like to visit Portugal (my mother breeds portuguese podengos). But besides that, I'm a lot more interested in traveling to Africa, Asia or South-America (not countries, but meh, don't have any spesific ones). Traveling is nice, but I'm not all that crazy about it. I guess I've traveled enough to not think of it as anything that special. The best part of traveling? Food. And that's why I'm so interested in traveling to countries out of my "comfort zone" (= western culture).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Honzi View Post
    From what I hear they have a crazy imbalance of women vs. men ratio.

Ok, now I'm sold.
    I googled it once, they got crazy good sounding stuff like green tea and kiwi and dark chocolate and now I'm hungry.

Well since I visited almost every country in Europe including Russia ( wasn't that hard since I am from Europe ), i would like to visit Australia ( have sister there and probably will go this year ), Japan and Alaska.

Deleted
    If I'd have to choose one country, it would be South Korea or Japan.
    But I'd rather travel from country to country, visit all the possible places etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Marimba View Post
    As a West Coaster, if I had to make a single road trip this side of the divide, I would say Yellowstone (pretty much just a kickass national park), the Redwood forests (largest living things on the planet), Monument Valley (where a lot of John Wayne westerns were filmed), Grand Canyon, San Diego beaches (there's a reason we're known as a tourist town), The Pacific NW specially the old growth forests around Mt. St. Helens, and probably Death Valley if you're here in the winter/early spring.

This is if you want a natural wonder kinda trip, there's a lot more if you wanna see cities and what not.
    Would be a summer trip most likely, was sitting down the other day thinking about it, would probably need a full summer vecation to get around to all the places we would like to go, 3-4 weeks at least.
    My girlfriend is mostly interested in the big cities like NYC and LA. So we would have to try and cover both the fascinating landscapes and the Big cities+the thing is I would really like to visit the family I got in the U.S during a trip like this as well, the ones I got most contact with is located outside Atlanta and Seattle so it would require more then a few weeks to say the least.

I had a cousin who went to San Diego a couple of years ago among many other places, it was her fave spot during her trip, all I knew about it was that it's a big ass navy base and that there are loads of golf courses. lol
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Antarctica, i know, its a continent, but its the only continent ive yet to visit...so i want to go there to say ive been to all of them.

USA so badly :F

10+ Year Old Account
    I've already been to italy greece and turkey, and id probably go to italy again if i could, on the other hand I've always wanted to visit australia and new zealand
    weeee!

Quote Originally Posted by Honzi View Post
    i disagree Estonia and Latvia for the women. Estonia has tall supermodel types and latvia has just hot chicks in general. I was in Riga, Latvia last february and it was cold as fuck...the women there were still dressing hot. Even the ugly chicks in latvia were hot lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's okay to admit you like eroge.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm from the USA, I live in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania but was born & raised in Charleston, South Carolina. I've always wanted to visit England, Italy & Germany. Also someday I've love to visit Egypt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    Would be a summer trip most likely, was sitting down the other day thinking about it, would probably need a full summer vecation to get around to all the places we would like to go, 3-4 weeks at least.
    My girlfriend is mostly interested in the big cities like NYC and LA. So we would have to try and cover both the fascinating landscapes and the Big cities+the thing is I would really like to visit the family I got in the U.S during a trip like this as well, the ones I got most contact with is located outside Atlanta and Seattle so it would require more then a few weeks to say the least.

I had a cousin who went to San Diego a couple of years ago among many other places, it was her fave spot during her trip, all I knew about it was that it's a big ass navy base and that there are loads of golf courses. lol
    Prob with a coast to coast trip in the U.S. is that we're just so damn huge in area, unless you spend months doing it you won't be able to spend enough time at any given site to really appreciate it. If you're doing a summer trip I would prolly cut out most of the desert locations just cuz you'll be either miserable or in your car's a/c the whole time. Yellowstone, San Diego, the Pacific NW, and all the stuff on the drive between SD and the NW would be nice in summer, and on that trip you would get to see a few nice cities as well, like LA, SF, Portland and Seattle even Vegas if ya really wanted, though that would be balls hot in summer too.

Deleted
    Asia in general.

Deleted
    maybe it's because i am italian but i really don't see what all the fuzz about my country is, given the posters in this thread it seems like a lot of people want to visit but meh

nature is so and so, nothing spectacular compared to what i've seen in other countries (for instance, monument valley in the US or the fjords in norway). sure there's plenty of art but god wouldn't it be boring spending a whole week visiting museums. food? can't tell me one visits a country just for the food. and most people here are either asses or idiots

Germany or Switzerland. Probably Switzerland, unless it was Germany during Octoberfest.