Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Voted! GW2 is so far ahead. Im honestly looking to a few others almost as much but the only purchase I'll be making is GW2 with work school and a girlfriend, my life is too busy for one game let alone two, three, or four or.... I just want to do everything and play them all!

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I swear if diablo 3 wins this

wjgwiogjwiouwoubrbijwrbwhobwjhuboiwjr98073098098

I iz serious...
    It's going to beat others where it counts - in sales, at least as far as PC-only games go. ME3 may beat it in total sales due to consoles.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_ View Post
    It's going to beat others where it counts - in sales, at least as far as PC-only games go. ME3 may beat it in total sales due to consoles.
    We all know Call of Duty will be the highest in sales out of all of them.. Unless something unimaginably happened and Call of Duty suddenly got unpopular and all the 12 year olds moved on..
    "Yes, I'm one of those GW2 fan boys who quit WoW and never even played GW1."[/IMG]

10+ Year Old Account
    Guild Wars 2, well deserved!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_ View Post
    Its a good thing this is a popularity vote and not a prediction sales vote. You also can't validate weather or not diablo 3 will win in sales since there is just as much hype with guild wars 2.

Also we are 2k votes above dota!
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    You also can't validate weather or not diablo 3 will win in sales
    I bet you that Blizzard PR won't brag about "sales", instead they'll brag about how many "players at launch" because of the number of free* copies they gave away thanks to the annual pass.

(* not that it matters anyway, because the business model is based on the RLMT auction house)

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    I bet you that Blizzard PR won't brag about "sales", instead they'll brag about how many "players at launch" because of the number of free* copies they gave away thanks to the annual pass.

(* not that it matters anyway, because the business model is based on the RLMT auction house)
    The funny thing is that I have never seen Blizzard brag about anything once. Just because their games gets a lot of sales and/or players playing does not mean the company is ignorant, in fact if anything it would be somehow Activision bragging even though the success has nothing to do with them.
    "Yes, I'm one of those GW2 fan boys who quit WoW and never even played GW1."[/IMG]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmazingFeedz View Post
    The funny thing is that I have never seen Blizzard brag about anything once.
    o.0

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/1663850
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/2034539

I bought a box of lies! Then blizzard brags about it!

No diablo sales for them!
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Rofl...I go away for just a few days and we're almost 3k up gj everyone.

I wonder how many times the ppl on this forum voted

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    Rofl...I go away for just a few days and we're almost 3k up gj everyone.

I wonder how many times the ppl on this forum voted
    Once probably, since it remembers you, most likely your IP-adress. I can't vote more than once.

Quote Originally Posted by Vewen View Post
    Once probably, since it remembers you, most likely your IP-adress. I can't vote more than once.
    Ahhh....but how do you think I access facebook etc from my location of Beijing?

I did restrict myself to 2 votes though...honest.

Deleted
    :-) I voted once at home...and once at work.

I would guess fans of all games would do the same for their fave though, so it still works out...and if they don't, I would take that to mean they aren't as passionate - so their game doesn't deserve to win anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Haggerty View Post
    I would guess fans of all games would do the same for their fave though, so it still works out...and if they don't, I would take that to mean they aren't as passionate - so their game doesn't deserve to win anyway.
    Yh...I read some of the comments. Loads of griefing about fanboy voting. Even the mods are saying it lol, and how it invalidates any results.
    Still, it shows popularity imo. Over-hype is part of the whole circus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    Yh...I read some of the comments. Loads of griefing about fanboy voting. Even the mods are saying it lol, and how it invalidates any results.
    I'm sure they're real sad about the extra 10000+ page views and resultant ad revenue.
    Last edited by Mif; 2012-01-10 at 10:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    I'm sure they're read sad about the extra 10000+ page views and resultant ad revenue.
    Well yh...sure the big boy bosses are thrilled the mods prob just find it annoying though...

15+ Year Old Account
    max payne 3 for me. hell, it only got 60ish votes, but i've been waiting for this... well... actually since I've finished MP2. Which is quite a while ago.

I'm only sad, that they won't use the comic panels anymore. it was one thing that made that game different from others.