Thread: Post Your UI

Here is the UI I use on my shaman for healing didn't have time to go into an instance to show grid2 in action LF criticism :3

Last edited by Elysia; 2012-01-10 at 08:34 AM. Reason: Fixed links.

Current UI

In combat:

Annotated:

I've since changed the font in TidyPlates to match the rest of my UI. Anyone have an idea if there's an easy way to do the same with the Power Auras timers?

The three red timers across the top arc are Pyroblast dot, Ignite dot, and Living Bomb, from left to right.
    Last edited by DarkSoul; 2012-01-10 at 10:46 AM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    i.imgur (space) .com/x513z (space) .jpg

From like July, when I stopped playing. Gonna sorta remake it, changing things like buff duration text and quest tracker.

Could a mod do me a favor and link it please.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSoul View Post
    I've since changed the font in TidyPlates to match the rest of my UI. Anyone have an idea if there's an easy way to do the same with the Power Auras timers?

The three red timers across the top arc are Pyroblast dot, Ignite dot, and Living Bomb, from left to right.
    Unfortunatly the text in poweraruas timers is not text, but images and therefore not something you can just switch to another font.
    I do recall vaugely this being brought up before, and there may be a tool to extract the characters of a font as images, but it won't likely be a straightforward process to get them into powerauras.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedtrax View Post
    For some reason I have some faded black border around the upper actionbar, can't seem to get rid of it. Anyone that have any idea? (Ractionbuttonstyler/Ractionbarstyler)
    Your screenshots are always a little fuzzy!

As for the rabs, maybe they're unlocked? type /rabs to check. I haven't logged in for 3 months so I can't really help all that much. ):

Deleted
    In combat:

(I'm not allowed to post links or images yet, even though it's a quote)

Annotated:

(I'm not allowed to post links or images yet, even though it's a quote)

I really like your POWA setup. Any chance of you sharing it?

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    Your screenshots are always a little fuzzy!

As for the rabs, maybe they're unlocked? type /rabs to check. I haven't logged in for 3 months so I can't really help all that much. ):
    I know, dunno why they get all fuzzy! pretty damn annoying actually. Dunno if it could have anything doing with me playing in fullscreen Windowed mode?

As for rabs, that faded black border seem to be on all the other action bars, except for the main one, that one gets skinned as planned. But Rabs is locked, checked the lua file aswell.

Edit: Fixed the rabs issue, but replacing it with m_actionbars from mono ui :P

Also a chance to test the ss quality in fullscreen :P

Think it improved slightly :P
    Last edited by Speedtrax; 2012-01-10 at 07:21 PM.

My Ui hasn't changed one bit since I uploaded it in September.
    It all works just fine with the newest patch as long as the addons are updated.
    I have been working on switching my buff addon from SBF to Raven for the Mists release.

My ui (old pic from when Firelands was new lul):
    http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/9495/releasea.jpg

<3
    Ish

Last edited by Ishtara; 2012-01-10 at 07:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trokko View Post
    I really like your POWA setup. Any chance of you sharing it?
    Code:
    Set=Page 1@
    Aura[1]=Version:4.23; g:0.8941; target:true; icon:Spell_Nature_WispHeal; buffname:Critical Mass/Shadow and Flame; r:0.7412; bufftype:2; texture:64; alpha:1; combat:true; size:1.75; texmode:1; finish:2; timer.HideLeadingZeros:true; timer.Texture:WhiteRabbit; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:BOTTOM; timer.y:130; timer.UseOwnColor:true@
    Aura[2]=Version:4.23; b:0; anim1:11; g:0.9647; icon:Ability_Mage_HotStreak; buffname:Hot Streak; begin:2; texture:64; alpha:0.5; symetrie:2; mine:true; speed:1.2; combat:true; size:1.75; texmode:1; finish:2@
    Aura[3]=Version:4.23; b:0; g:0.3765; target:true; icon:Spell_Fire_Fireball02; buffname:Pyroblast; begin:2; bufftype:2; texture:65; alpha:1; symetrie:2; mine:true; speed:1.4; combat:true; size:1.75; texmode:2; finish:3; timer.HideLeadingZeros:true; timer.h:1.3; timer.Texture:WhiteRabbit; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:BOTTOMLEFT; timer.y:330; timer.x:150; timer.Transparent:true; timer.UseOwnColor:true@
    Aura[4]=Version:4.23; b:0; g:0.3137; target:true; icon:Ability_Mage_LivingBomb; buffname:Living Bomb; begin:2; bufftype:2; texture:67; alpha:1; symetrie:2; mine:true; speed:1.4; combat:true; size:1.75; texmode:2; finish:3; timer.HideLeadingZeros:true; timer.h:1.3; timer.Texture:WhiteRabbit; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:BOTTOMRIGHT; timer.y:330; timer.x:-150; timer.Transparent:true; timer.UseOwnColor:true@
    Aura[5]=Version:4.23; b:0.0157; g:0.4314; target:true; icon:Spell_Fire_Incinerate; buffname:Ignite; begin:2; bufftype:2; texture:66; alpha:1; symetrie:2; mine:true; speed:1.4; combat:true; size:1.75; texmode:2; finish:3; timer.HideLeadingZeros:true; timer.h:1.5; timer.Texture:WhiteRabbit; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:BOTTOM; timer.y:367; timer.Transparent:true; timer.UseOwnColor:true@
    Aura[6]=Version:4.23; anim1:2; g:0.9686; icon:Spell_Fire_SealOfFire; buffname:Combustion; r:0.8549; bufftype:7; texture:64; alpha:1; symetrie:2; multiids:3/4/5; speed:2; combat:true; size:1.74; texmode:1@
    Aura[7]=Version:4.23; icon:ability_mage_timewarp; buffname:Time Warp; r:0.9686; x:28; bufftype:7; texture:61; alpha:1; mine:true; combat:true; size:1.39; torsion:1.1; texmode:1; timer.a:0.25; timer.HideLeadingZeros:true; timer.Texture:WhiteRabbit; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:LEFT; timer.x:53; timer.Transparent:true; timer.UseOwnColor:true@
    Aura[8]=Version:4.23; g:0.0941; target:true; icon:Spell_Frost_IceShock; buffname:Counterspell; r:0.5608; begin:2; bufftype:7; texture:65; alpha:1; mine:true; speed:1.4; combat:true; size:1.75; texmode:1; finish:3; timer.a:0.25; timer.HideLeadingZeros:true; timer.Texture:WhiteRabbit; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:BOTTOMLEFT; timer.y:145; timer.x:145; timer.Transparent:true; timer.UseOwnColor:true@
    Aura[9]=Version:4.23; b:0.5882; target:true; icon:Spell_Nature_Purge; buffname:Evocation; r:0; begin:2; bufftype:7; texture:67; alpha:1; mine:true; speed:1.4; combat:true; size:1.75; texmode:1; finish:3; timer.a:0.25; timer.HideLeadingZeros:true; timer.Texture:WhiteRabbit; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:BOTTOMLEFT; timer.y:145; timer.x:324; timer.Transparent:true; timer.UseOwnColor:true@
    Aura[10]=Version:4.23; anim1:2; g:0.8941; icon:Spell_Frost_Frost; buffname:Ice block; r:0.6549; x:-26; bufftype:7; texture:62; alpha:1; mine:true; speed:2; combat:true; size:1.39; torsion:1.1; texmode:1; timer.a:0.25; timer.HideLeadingZeros:true; timer.Texture:WhiteRabbit; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:RIGHT; timer.x:-53; timer.Transparent:true; timer.UseOwnColor:true@
    Aura[11]=Version:4.23; g:0.4941; target:true; icon:INV_Misc_Gem_Sapphire_02; buffname:Mana Gem; r:0; begin:2; bufftype:22; texture:66; alpha:1; speed:1.4; PowerType:0; combat:true; size:1.75; texmode:1; finish:3@
    Aura[12]=Version:4.23; b:0; anim1:12; g:0.6667; icon:Spell_Fire_MeteorStorm; buffname:Impact; begin:2; texture:66; alpha:1; symetrie:2; mine:true; speed:0.5; combat:true; size:2.16; texmode:2; finish:3; timer.HideLeadingZeros:true; timer.h:1.5; timer.Texture:WhiteRabbit; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:TOP; timer.y:-133; timer.Transparent:true@
    Aura[13]=Version:4.23; b:0.0627; g:0.0471; icon:ability_mage_timewarp; buffname:Time Warp; x:28; texture:61; alpha:1; mine:true; combat:true; size:1.39; torsion:1.1; texmode:1; timer.HideLeadingZeros:true; timer.Texture:WhiteRabbit; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:LEFT; timer.x:53; timer.Transparent:true; timer.UseOwnColor:true@
    Aura[14]=Version:4.23; b:0; anim1:2; g:0; target:true; icon:Spell_Fire_SealOfFire; buffname:Combustion; bufftype:2; texture:64; alpha:1; symetrie:2; mine:true; speed:2; combat:true; size:1.74; texmode:1; timer.HideLeadingZeros:true; timer.h:1.15; timer.Texture:WhiteRabbit; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.y:72@
    Aura[15]=Version:4.23; b:0; g:0.4863; icon:spell_mage_flameorb; buffname:Flame Orb; bufftype:7; texture:6; alpha:0.3; combat:true; size:1; y:-32; texmode:1@
    Aura[16]=Version:4.23; icon:spell_fire_rune; buffname:Cauterize; x:-200; bufftype:2; owntex:true; size:0.25; y:-25@
    Aura[17]=Version:4.23; icon:ability_hunter_posthaste; buffname:Velocity; x:56; alpha:1; owntex:true; size:0.13; y:-100; texmode:2; timer.HideLeadingZeros:true; timer.Texture:WhiteRabbit; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:CENTER; timer.Transparent:true@
    Aura[18]=Version:4.23; b:0; g:0; icon:Spell_Holy_BorrowedTime; buffname:Stolen Time; r:0.7843; x:-56; stacks:4; alpha:1; owntex:true; stacksOperator:<; size:0.13; y:-100; stacks.enabled:true; stacks.y:2; stacks.x:9; stacks.Relative:CENTER; stacks.Transparent:true; stacks.UseOwnColor:true; stacks.Texture:WhiteRabbit@
    Aura[19]=Version:4.23; icon:Spell_Holy_BorrowedTime; buffname:Stolen Time; x:-56; stacks:3; alpha:1; owntex:true; stacksOperator:>; size:0.13; y:-100; stacks.enabled:true; stacks.y:2; stacks.x:9; stacks.Relative:CENTER; stacks.Transparent:true; stacks.UseOwnColor:true; stacks.Texture:WhiteRabbit@

Deleted
    Code:
    Thanks a bunch.

I know, dunno why they get all fuzzy! pretty damn annoying actually. Dunno if it could have anything doing with me playing in fullscreen Windowed mode?

As for rabs, that faded black border seem to be on all the other action bars, except for the main one, that one gets skinned as planned. But Rabs is locked, checked the lua file aswell.

Sorry but i gave up, could not get it to look like your's So toke the easy way out "ElvUI" But it allso looks pretty slick imo.

http://archive.vbss.dk/3f68f679b7b03...1d3321c916.jpg
    Last edited by Dready; 2012-01-11 at 07:20 AM. Reason: Added link to picture of UI. :)

Just something I threw together. Still needs some tweaking.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-01-11 at 06:54 AM.
    Bleep blorp: I'm a robot.
    last.fm | armory

Deleted

Chat ... at .. wrong .. size ... pixelfont.

It hurts.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not the best at putting together UI's

Ooc

http://i.imgur.com/xZ6eQ.jpg

Ic

http://i.imgur.com/Ph1fZ.jpg

Annotated

http://i.imgur.com/3mNxx.jpg

Still have a LOT of problems

-qMinimap - Right side of minimap is missing the border
    -When buffs on action bars are activated, the green border that surrounds the buttons are inconsistent(Horn of Winter button is missing border on right, AMS missing top and bottom border)
    -Can't find an Ouf I like(not to good at editing them either). Currently using an older NIN layout with Grid
    -Can't find a good area for raid frames
    -Have to enable bar fader for pet frame

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Chat ... at .. wrong .. size ... pixelfont.

It hurts.

Oh... right you are! Did not even notice that, lowered it down to 8 px now

Quote Originally Posted by Lolhand View Post
    I'm not the best at putting together UI's

Ooc

http://i.imgur.com/xZ6eQ.jpg

Ic

http://i.imgur.com/Ph1fZ.jpg

Annotated

http://i.imgur.com/3mNxx.jpg

Still have a LOT of problems

-qMinimap - Right side of minimap is missing the border
    -When buffs on action bars are activated, the green border that surrounds the buttons are inconsistent(Horn of Winter button is missing border on right, AMS missing top and bottom border)
    -Can't find an Ouf I like(not to good at editing them either). Currently using an older NIN layout with Grid
    -Can't find a good area for raid frames
    -Have to enable bar fader for pet frame
    I actually really like this dude - would love to see some raid shots

Quote Originally Posted by pokemart View Post
    Here is the UI I use on my shaman for healing didn't have time to go into an instance to show grid2 in action LF criticism :3

Allign your unitframes/actionbar better, they are offset by quite a bit. Looks wonky :P
    Having Grid that big is a personal choice, but I would scale it down.
    Also, why is the powerbar so big on the unitframes, surely that can be made a bit smaller?
    "If you need to add '10char' to be able to post, don't bother posting at all."

Deleted
    I'm just wondering how I can get rid of the boss frames on the right side, the ones monitoring the health of Deathwing and Arm Tentacle :
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-01-12 at 07:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zekky View Post
    I'm just wondering how I can get rid of the boss frames on the right side, the ones monitoring the health of Deathwing and Arm Tentacle :
    are the nameplates of friendly targets really necessary? for me they just add so much unneeded clutter

Signature by Kenz

Quote Originally Posted by Zekky View Post
    Of everything on your screen, that's what you want to get rid of? hehe

Try: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/move-anything