Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    I'd probably use
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [harm][@targettarget,harm][]Smite
    to get rid of the Red question mark icon when theres no target.
    a bit better than mine, no doubt, because of the red ? icon when neither the target nor the target's target is unfriendly;
    I however chose [nohelp] instead of [harm] in the first [] because there might just be situations (not that i could think of any from the spot) where you might want to smite a "yellow" target, which should work with [nohelp], but not with [harm].

Stuff like critters and target dummies are also harm.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    Stuff like critters and target dummies are also harm.
    Aye! Ok then, I thought yellow npcs (like target dummies or the occasional mob, e.g. Steamvault) didn't count as harm, but if that isn't the case yours is of course not only 99, but 100% better :P

Is there an addon that will let me have more macro spaces?

Quote Originally Posted by Tearor View Post
    Aye! Ok then, I thought yellow npcs (like target dummies or the occasional mob, e.g. Steamvault) didn't count as harm, but if that isn't the case yours is of course not only 99, but 100% better :P
    harm = you can cast harmful spells at the unit If the currently targeted unit is an enemy
    noharm = you cannot cast harmful spells at the unit If the currently targeted unit is not an enemy
    help = you can cast helpful spells at the unit If the currently targeted unit is a friend
    nohelp = you cannot cast helpful spells at the unit If the currently targeted unit is not a friend

Yellow/red/orange/green units etc have nothing to do with it, that indicates their reaction, harm/help are what you can do.

~Ehh not quite.... Before too much misinformation gets spread.
    Last edited by lawomous; 2012-01-07 at 07:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want a macro that will have me shout a message when I cast Time Warp. But, I have a tendency to spam my buttons and I don't want to accidentally shout the message multiple times. How can I make a macro that will only make me shout if it's successfully casted?
    We will stand above the city, rising high above the streets
    From tops of buildings we will look, at all that lies beneath our feet
    We will raise our hands above us, cold steel shining in the sun
    With these hands that will not bleed, my father's battle will be won!

Drakkosh Zhysta Shivarra Tesela

anyone got a macro that has you /say "xyzability" used on [target's name] macro? where the target's name changes depending on well the target's name?
    Isnt 10% of infinite still infinite?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ambigiouslynamed View Post
    anyone got a macro that has you /say "xyzability" used on [target's name] macro? where the target's name changes depending on well the target's name?
    You could do that by a /run macro I suppose, but purposes like that are best served by addons such as RSA.

Quote Originally Posted by ambigiouslynamed View Post
    Code:
    /run if GetSpellCooldown("Redemption") == 0 then SendChatMessage("Ressing "..UnitName("mouseover"), "YELL") end
    /cast [@mouseover,exists,help]Redemption;Redemption
    Works good for me.
    It will check cooldown as well so it wont spam /yell if the CD isnt up yet.
    I'm a kittycat

Deleted
    I'm looking for an all-in-one macro that would:
    -show/hide cloak and/or headpiece
    -change gear set
    -change spec
    -possibly turn on given presence/stance if I'm on DK or Warrior

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by mmoc8c38b7d291; 2012-01-10 at 06:18 PM.

Deleted
    Hello everyone, i m looking for a macro for my hunter.
    I use wasp for PvP, and Sting is the pet skill that i want to trigger.
    Now here is the problem, when i click the keybinding to use Sting, i have to click it several times in order to work cause it shares a Pet Skill's Global cd
    with its basic attack, which it autocasts, and i have to be quick and lucky enough to click the Sting's keybinding in the middle of this process. Now even
    if i use something like "stopautocasting" it wont work, cause the gcd of the last one will be still on until it ends, and not using autocasting basic attack is
    a not so good option.
    Is there a way to make this work precisely the moment i need it?
    thank you.

Hi! I'm in need of a macro for intervene that intervenes in this order: Mouseover>Target>(if enemy)Target's target

I found a macro.. but it doesn't work when i used it on my Party/Raid unitframes(ElvUI).

---------- Post added 2012-01-11 at 02:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Avezo View Post
    -change gear set
    -change spec

Thanks in advance.
    Its called Outfitter.
    True wisdom is to look beyond your own opinion.

Deleted
    -change gear set
    -change spec

Thanks in advance.
    All in here: www.wowwiki.com/Useful_macros#Swap
    Except for show/hide cloak/head:
    Code:
    /run ShowHelm(not ShowingHelm())
    /run ShowCloak(not ShowingCloak())
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimilijin View Post
    Hello everyone, i m looking for a macro for my hunter.
    [...]
    Is there a way to make this work precisely the moment i need it?
    thank you.
    Not that I could think of any - In the moment you press it, a macro can't alter the past and not let your pet activate the GCD

Quote Originally Posted by warptwist View Post
    Hi! I'm in need of a macro for intervene that intervenes in this order: Mouseover>Target>(if enemy)Target's target

I found a macro.. but it doesn't work when i used it on my Party/Raid unitframes(ElvUI).
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,help,nodead][help,nodead][@targettarget,help] Intervene
    No experience with elvUI, no idea why @mouseover shouldn' work on those unitframes.
    Last edited by mmocdd8e41448a; 2012-01-11 at 01:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dvorjak View Post
    Is there an addon that will let me have more macro spaces?
    SDM: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...uperMacro.html

Keep in mind the macros in this are stored locally, not server-side, so they won't magically appear on other computers unless you sync the addon folder across PCs.

---------- Post added 2012-01-11 at 02:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Doris8888 View Post
    Can you make a macro with a percentage chance to do something? like cast a fireball and say a quote 40 percent of the time?
    Technically you could use Lua's math.random functions to generate a number between X - Y and if $number matches a certain criteria... but that's like shooting a mosquito with a cannon.

edit: try this, but I haven't tried it in game:

Code:
    /cast Fireball
    /run x = math.random(1,10); if x < 5 SendChatMessage("OMGWTFBBQ!", "YELL") end
    Last edited by Znuff; 2012-01-11 at 02:10 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tearor View Post
    (...)
    Except for show/hide cloak/head:
    Code:
    /run ShowHelm(not ShowingHelm())
    /run ShowCloak(not ShowingCloak())
    (...)
    I've seen this one alredy, but I need a slightly different one - this one will swap them one and off, and I'd like to have one that only puts them on or only puts them off.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Znuff View Post
    Code:
    /cast Fireball
    /run x = math.random(1,10); if x < 5 SendChatMessage("OMGWTFBBQ!", "YELL") end
    Ouch.
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast Fireball
    /run if math.random(1,10)<=4 then SendChatMessage("OMGWTFBBQ!","YELL") end

Deleted
    I've seen this one alredy, but I need a slightly different one - this one will swap them one and off, and I'd like to have one that only puts them on or only puts them off.
    /run ShowHelm(1) and /run Showhelm(nil) to switch helm on or off, same with ShowCloak.

Sorry if this has been asked before but I really don't want to read through all the 101 pages. This thread came up when I was searching for something.

I'm trying to get a macro on my warrior to use berserking rage and then death wish. With the amount of mastery i have berserker rage gives me 13 rage and death wish only requires 10 to use. But the macro I have made,

/cast berserker rage
    /cast death wish

when I hit it, it tells me I don't have enough rage to use death wish. Even though I do have 3 more rage than what is required. I'm thinking that maybe the server isn't registering me having more than 10 rage when the macro gets to the death wish part. I've tryed putting in a delay in between, but it still doesn't work. Any suggestions?

Deleted
    Trying to find a mod which will allow me to change all of the system font's sizes.
    I'm currently using a 32" TV as my monitor, and can barely read any of the font.

15+ Year Old Account
    /cast [nomod] [@mouseover,help] [nodead] [@targettarget,nodead] [@player] Dispel Magic
    /cast [modifier:shift][@mouseover,help] [nodead] [@targettarget,nodead] [@player] Cure Disease

I am so bad at macros, just threw in [modifier:shift] but wont work, some help please
    Last edited by Bakis; 2012-01-11 at 11:56 PM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.