What dailies do you do?

Just wondering what dailies other 50s are doing. I kinda feel like I'm missing something, because everyone seems to be doing dailies. I remember when i was questing on Voss and other planets, I'd usually see 50s running around "doing dailies". What these dailies were, or why they were doing them, I never knew. Is there some sort of reward other than credits that I'm unaware of?

Currently, I'm just doing the "Help the War Effort" and Warzone dailies. Is there anything else I should know of that is beneficial to me in factors other than credits?
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

There's a few dailies on the planets whose level range begins in the 40's up to Ilum which give you Daily Commendations which you can then use to buy epic level PVE gear which costs 100+ commendations each. I've never done all of them in one day but you should be able to get 12 or more each day fairly easy if you're dedicated enough.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ilum and Belsavis daily quest series. Heroic 2+ quests in those series provide nice epic quality mods and enhancements (analogs of the best craft-able ones). The rest of the quests provide money: ~150k combined. Also they provide Daily commendations which can be used to buy hilt/barrel/armoring of better quality than the best craft-able ones (126 rating iirc), and some nice epic ears (the best ears there are) and something else I don't remember.

Heroic quests on all planets are all repeatable per day - that should explain 50s on Voss and other near 50 planets - they often provide some nice rewards like mods and orange items, or maybe containers with random loot, who knows what people are up to there. Or maybe there are daily quests I'm not aware of myself.

Quote Originally Posted by ag666 View Post
    Ilum and Belsavis daily quest series. Heroic 2+ quests in those series provide nice epic quality mods and enhancements (analogs of the best craft-able ones). The rest of the quests provide money: ~150k combined. Also they provide Daily commendations which can be used to buy hilt/barrel/armoring of better quality than the best craft-able ones (126 rating iirc), and some nice epic ears (the best ears there are) and something else I don't remember.

Heroic quests on all planets are all repeatable per day - that should explain 50s on Voss and other near 50 planets - they often provide some nice rewards like mods and orange items, or maybe containers with random loot, who knows what people are up to there. Or maybe there are daily quests I'm not aware of myself.
    I see... does it take a while to get these dailies done? Like 2 hours a day or something?

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    I see... does it take a while to get these dailies done? Like 2 hours a day or something?
    Solo - yeah, around 2 hours. With friends dailies are quite a breeze.

Quote Originally Posted by ag666 View Post
    Solo - yeah, around 2 hours. With friends dailies are quite a breeze.
    Now I need friends!? The Oceanic population on Swiftsure Republic isn't as evident as I originally hoped...

Mm but yeah, thanks for the info, I think I'll check them out when servers are back up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    depends on the time of day finding groups for the heroic 4 quests but well worth it cause the one gives a moddable companion weapon

The Ilum and Belsavis dailies currently reward the best ear pieces and implants in the game (Rakata). On Ilum there is one 2+ heroic and around 5 solo ones although 2 are currently bugged. On Belsavis there is two 4+ heroic and one 2+ heroic as well as around 7 solo ones. You get around ~20 marks a day so its is 6 days an item.

10+ Year Old Account
    First i do the pvp dailys (ilum + bgs) because it's the most efficient way to get the best gear (valor rank 54, way to go)

Then Ilum daily, belsavis daily, because you can buy t3 implants/earpiece for 120 daily commedations.

Ilum + Belsavis daily take me about 1 hour, without doing any H+