Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Wow, nice.
    I need to do that run too. But after I'm done with my current one, cos I'm at the Underdark already!
    All right, so that last test was seriously disappointing. Apparently, being civil isn't motivating you, so let's try it her way, all right, fatty? Adopted... fatty! Fatty, fatty no parents?

Quote Originally Posted by Scripted Sigma View Post
    Wow, nice.
    I need to do that run too. But after I'm done with my current one, cos I'm at the Underdark already!
    Cool Love the underdark parts There's a way to keep some of (look away mods...this is all in the interests of GW2 ) Drow items too....something about lining ur chars up and transferring items from one to the other right to the edge of the etrance to the underdark..tried it once a very long time ago.
    I'll have to do it again one day...never did choose the evil path and kill the silver dragon

I will try that!
    Btw: do you always play as a paladin good-hearted and mercy leader? That's no fun
    I always go evil path on every RPG game I play. Not because I want to be one, it just seems more entertaining from a real-life point of view.
    All right, so that last test was seriously disappointing. Apparently, being civil isn't motivating you, so let's try it her way, all right, fatty? Adopted... fatty! Fatty, fatty no parents?

Deleted
    Im settled aswell, going to play with my guild wars 1 guild Im still in touch with some members

Quote Originally Posted by Scripted Sigma View Post
    I will try that!
    Btw: do you always play as a paladin good-hearted and mercy leader? That's no fun
    I always go evil path on every RPG game I play. Not because I want to be one, it just seems more entertaining from a real-life point of view.
    Not always i enjoy trying to clear out trademeet of all peasants for a laugh...use magic in the main city without a magic liscene. That sort of thing. I did play though once as neutral so I could have viconia and korgan in the party...coz they're aweomse
    yes...i have played it through about 4 times

Quote Originally Posted by dwarqon View Post
    Im settled aswell, going to play with my guild wars 1 guild Im still in touch with some members
    I'm jealous. The only way I'd have to contact any of mine is if I logged into GW1 and waited to see if any of them possibly logged on to finish their HoM!
    Since none of them use xfire anymore, including myself. >.>
    I'll just take comfort in the fact that some of them may have grown to be even bigger douchebags than I am and there is a possibly that I'm better off looking back at how they were years ago with fondness.

Team Legacy. Guild, Community, Resources, etc.
    teamlegacy.net

Need hard info?
    teamlegacy.net/aboutus

Looking to apply?
    teamlegacy.net/forum/80-team-legacy-recruitment/

Wanna see an interview?
    gw2fans.com/content/491-team-legacy.html

Feel free to ask about anything in specific if it's not covered in the above links.
    Last edited by Lonniehaskel; 2012-01-16 at 04:44 AM. Reason: Adding links so I don't cluster the forum.