10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharosh View Post
    Get Trundle, badass jungler. Also Maokai is amazing.
    STOP READING MY MIND!

So, ye. Go get Trundle

Quote Originally Posted by R0AM3R View Post
    What jungler do I get now? (currently own: Rammus/Shaco/Xin/Udyr/Lee sin/GP/Olaf/Skarner/WW/Voli/Tryn)

Jarvan is on sale, he is a very good jangler and laner.

15+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, R0AM3R has enough jungle champions...all the best ones, really.

Why don't you start grabbing champions for an alternative role?

Hint: YORICK
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoloft View Post
    Jarvan is on sale, he is a very good jangler and laner.
    I wish he would have been free recently as I want to try him but have not been able to use him

Deleted
    Need an AD bot carry to play with my girlfriend, she prefers playing as Janna or Sona, but can do Soraka. Vayne? Corki? Graves?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    Need an AD bot carry to play with my girlfriend, she prefers playing as Janna or Sona, but can do Soraka. Vayne? Corki? Graves?
    All three are fairly decent. Vayne isnt the greatest of laners, but very strong late game. Graves has pretty good lane, aoe dmg and is considered to be a tanky AD carry. I dont much about Corki though. Ultimately though all three work with Janna/Sona. Personally, I like Vayne. But I think you should try them when they are free. Get a feel for them, pick which one you like the most.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    All three are fairly decent. Vayne isnt the greatest of laners, but very strong late game. Graves has pretty good lane, aoe dmg and is considered to be a tanky AD carry. I dont much about Corki though. Ultimately though all three work with Janna/Sona. Personally, I like Vayne. But I think you should try them when they are free. Get a feel for them, pick which one you like the most.
    I want something that can carry lategame, I reckon Vayne and Graves make more sense. I played graves in free week but I don't know, his burst is amazing but I found his sustained damage... not that good. Plus he was a mana gawker.

15+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure there's always one AD carry in every free champ rotation.

I'd play all of them first. Remember, keep your GF happy by letting her play the support she wants, and choose around that pick w/ the best combo. My buddy and I duo Graves/Janna and have good success at it.

If she feels like playing Soraka, give Kog'maw a try. That combo is utterly ridiculous.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    mmm soraka + kog

10+ Year Old Account
    Al of them can work. Certain matchups work the best. Graves/Soraka, Kog'Maw/Janna, Ezreal/Soraka, etc. Sona works well with about anyone though so you have plenty of options.

Graves/Sona is the strongest bot lane right now; Kog also matches better with Sona than he does Janna.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaptic View Post
    Graves/Sona is the strongest bot lane right now; Kog also matches better with Sona than he does Janna.
    Disagree. Sona pairs well with anyone since she has a good balance of offense and defense, but I feel there are better picks for certain champs. Graves is like Ez in that he relies heavily on his spells, so paring him with Soraka gives him the mana to effectively utilize his kit much more often. Kog has no escapes aside from a slow, so pairing him with Janna provides the safety he needs during lane phase due to the many peels she has. She also proved the AD shield, making his W harass even stronger. You can never go wrong with Sona, but I feel there are certain pairs that just do very very well together.

Deleted
    lilil (Silent) plays Veigar + Soraka botlane.
    NEVER AGAIN DUDE, NEVER, EVER AGAIN.

Deleted
    Okay , so I want these 3 champs , but I have enough IP for just 2 :\

The choices are : Yorick , Kennen and Vladimir.

who and why?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yorick + Kennen.

Why? You mentioned them first, so you find them more interesting.

Additionally, Vlad just isn't as strong as the other two.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilidan View Post
    lilil (Silent) plays Veigar + Soraka botlane.
    NEVER AGAIN DUDE, NEVER, EVER AGAIN.
    Now that's funny. Holy mother of god if you didn't stack MR early you've lost that lane for sure.

Deleted
    So, im thinking of buying trundle. He looks like a really fun hero and i like to jungle.'do you have any tips or so? maybe someone of you is an excellent trundle player and can teach me a thing or two.'
    any reasons NOT to buy trundle?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Disagree. Sona pairs well with anyone since she has a good balance of offense and defense, but I feel there are better picks for certain champs. Graves is like Ez in that he relies heavily on his spells, so paring him with Soraka gives him the mana to effectively utilize his kit much more often. Kog has no escapes aside from a slow, so pairing him with Janna provides the safety he needs during lane phase due to the many peels she has. She also proved the AD shield, making his W harass even stronger. You can never go wrong with Sona, but I feel there are certain pairs that just do very very well together.
    Graves and Sona is considered the best Bot Lane because of the synergy of Graves Passive and Sona's +Armor Aura; combined, they make Graves very resilient, enabling him to trade very effectively. He doesn't need to spam his kit as heavily as Ezreal to really harass in lane, meaning he doesn't need the constant presence of a mana battery. As for Kog'Maw, as you stated, he is a passive laner, and has no escapes--peels from Janna are nice for peeling a melee, but in regards to dealing with poke and harass from the opposing bot lane, Sona is better suited(heal, passive armor if necessary, movspeed if necessary).

Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    Okay , so I want these 3 champs , but I have enough IP for just 2 :\

The choices are : Yorick , Kennen and Vladimir.

who and why?
    I have not played Yorick or Kennen, nor ever against either of them, but I did get Vladimir myself and I really enjoy playing him. It's a bit tricky at the start, especially since I was used to an AD carry and he just does not have the same burst damage, but it's really awarding when you kill someone with Vladimir. I really like him early game as well since he's pretty fun to harass with, they attack you, you attack them, but you heal yourself a bit so eventually you'll take 'm down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaptic View Post
    Graves and Sona is considered the best Bot Lane because of the synergy of Graves Passive and Sona's +Armor Aura; combined, they make Graves very resilient, enabling him to trade very effectively. He doesn't need to spam his kit as heavily as Ezreal to really harass in lane, meaning he doesn't need the constant presence of a mana battery. As for Kog'Maw, as you stated, he is a passive laner, and has no escapes--peels from Janna are nice for peeling a melee, but in regards to dealing with poke and harass from the opposing bot lane, Sona is better suited(heal, passive armor if necessary, movspeed if necessary).
    Still disagree, Sona pairs incredibly well with anyone but I feel Soraka/Janna pair better. Early game, Graves is an AD Caster, Buckshot is too strong to not be spammed. If you have a Soraka, you aren't going to lose trades anyway. There's a reason you don't bother poking a Soraka lane. Also, you realize Soraka's heal gives armor right? Sona's aura (It's even stronger than her aura), just on demand.

Janna can peel from ANYONE. ANYONE. I would rather have Janna for escaping than Sona anyday for almost any situation that could arise bot lane. The only people who will be poking a Kogmaw is a Cait, and it isn't that difficult to migate incoming damage with a shield. Honestly HOW often is it that bot lane becomes a 2v2 deathmatch? Bot lane is largely a farm fest unless a jungler comes in for a gank.

Our opinions our different and not likely to change though so yeah.
    Last edited by Kurdiern; 2012-01-14 at 12:09 AM.