Thread: Communion

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    I just logged a couple of fights in Karazhan. Neither me or the other Paladin (Holy though) used any auras and we still got Communion.

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-hhzl2vkgm4u6wlor/
    I'm still new to finding buffs on WoL but I don't see Communion on there. And this post clearly contradicts the first one as you are saying you don't need to have any aura up to get the 3%. Which Pbad stated otherwise.

---------- Post added 2012-01-14 at 09:28 AM ----------

MotW gives nature resistance so it overwrites BoK.
    Blessing of Kings gives Nature resist, also. Has all of Cata.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    I'm still new to finding buffs on WoL but I don't see Communion on there.
    It's not mentioned but Replenishment is.
    Your auras increase your party and raid's damage dealt by 3%, and your own damage is increased by an additional 2% at all times. In addition, your Judgement causes Replenishment.

And this post clearly contradicts the first one as you are saying you don't need to have any aura up to get the 3%. Which Pbad stated otherwise.
    Sorry for not taking part in your guessing game, my bad.

Blessing of Kings gives Nature resist, also. Has all of Cata.
    This I didn't know. My bad again. :-)

It's not mentioned but Replenishment is.
    That doesn't necessarily mean that Communion is present. Replenishment happens whenever you use Judgement because you have the Communion talent, not because everyone has the % damage increase from Communion. Well, maybe it does, but that was the original question.
    Dragonslayer Hoddie - pretending to know what I'm doing!

Deleted
    Meh, they could've just made it a own aura such as Arcane tactics and Ferocious inspiration

Quote Originally Posted by Hoddie View Post
    That doesn't necessarily mean that Communion is present. Replenishment happens whenever you use Judgement because you have the Communion talent, not because everyone has the % damage increase from Communion. Well, maybe it does, but that was the original question.
    I read it as your auras give you the Replenishment, not just the talent itself.

I just logged a couple of fights in Karazhan. Neither me or the other Paladin (Holy though) used any auras and we still got Communion.

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-hhzl2vkgm4u6wlor/
    Why are you posting a link from 3 karazhan bosses seriously. +1 Postcount? because you definetly don't have communion but you have the wasted Anaxie's time buff.

It says on the tooltip IN ADDITON, your JUDGEMENT causes Replenishment. how is this any way not clear or misleading. should it show a step by step picture book of a paladin doing the ability and gaining the buff when you take the talent?
    Last edited by anaxie; 2012-01-14 at 05:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Why are you posting a link from 3 karazhan bosses seriously. +1 Postcount? because you definetly don't have communion but you have the wasted Anaxie's time buff.

It says on the tooltip IN ADDITON, your JUDGEMENT causes Replenishment. how is this any way not clear or misleading. should it show a step by step picture book of a paladin doing the ability and gaining the buff when you take the talent?
    Your auras increase your party and raid's damage dealt by 3%, and your own damage is increased by an additional 2% at all times. In addition, your Judgement causes Replenishment.

But I'm sorry, you're a "top parser" after all. I'm just gonna sit back and listen to your subjective assumptions.

But I'm sorry, you're a "top parser" after all. I'm just gonna sit back and listen to your subjective assumptions.
    I'll draw a picture too if you want. Also a jab at parsing? Being a good ret and reading comprehension is linked? Interesting
    Last edited by anaxie; 2012-01-14 at 06:12 PM.

Wow, you're acting like I'm blind when it clearly says these effects come from your aura(s). But please, do draw a picture for me and try separate those lines even more so it actually looks like it's not what it means.

Wow, you're acting like I'm blind when it clearly says these effects come from your aura(s). But please, do draw a picture for me and try separate those lines even more so it actually looks like it's not what it means.
    Do you know what this punctuation is for?

They are there to make it easier to read, but apparently not for you. Some people just won't get basic English.

Anaxie increases the party and raid's damage delt by 3%, and his own damage is increased by an additional 2% at all times. In addition when he uses judgement people get MANA AMGGGGGGG.

Last post I'm done with you.
    http://www.hookedonphonics.com/

No assumption needed. Take off your aura and look at the "dps" part in your character sheet. You will lose 3% on your dps without an aura.

No assumption needed. Take off your aura and look at the "dps" part in your character sheet. You will lose 3% on your dps without an aura.
    Now I do feel stupid.

Now I do feel stupid.
    You should. As anaxie pointed out time and time again your reading comprehension is not all there. Punctuation isn't there to make it easier to read, it's there because there is a break and shows you that they are 2 different things. I'm surprised anaxie didn't call you an idiot himself because I sure would have.

Quote Originally Posted by davep View Post
    You should. As anaxie pointed out time and time again your reading comprehension is not all there. Punctuation isn't there to make it easier to read, it's there because there is a break and shows you that they are 2 different things. I'm surprised anaxie didn't call you an idiot himself because I sure would have.
    How about you just drop it after I admit that I was wrong? You're the one acting like an idiot right now.

So in which case the damage % increase would be lost?