Just picked up Lee Sin again after failing with him a lot couple of weeks ago.

SO. MUCH. FUN.

Lee Sin, Fizz, Riven, Shaco, or Gangplank?

Quote Originally Posted by worprz View Post
    Damn, all of these have vastly different playstyles.

Riven, simply because everyone in the top 3 op thread mentions her.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-OP-champs-atm

Also because i played her briefly myself and she is a lot of fun

Yeah, all of those champions are very good, and very different, for the most part. But Shaco is always banned in ranked, Lee Sin is banned sometimes along with Riven and Gangplank. So i'd suggest not picking up Shaco unless you just play blind all day. So pick either or just wait for free week if it matters that much(GP is free right now, btw)

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    Damn, all of these have vastly different playstyles.
    Yeah lol but they all look fun to play. I guess I will explain better, I have played Akali and really liked the playstyle when you are a higher level but the problem was she died easily and needs items to do well. I just want a champion that is fun to play but still do decent at lower levels.

So I would like to have an extra AD ranged carry to play, and I really like Vayne, and I'm thinking about Corki, but when I tried Tristanna, then... eeeh.

Any other suggestion to substitute Tristanna?
    Last edited by Arrowstormen; 2012-01-15 at 06:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vayne and Trist are the two I use most.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    So I would like to have an extra AD ranged carry to play, and I really like Vayne, and I'm thinking about Corki, but when I tried Tristanna, then... eeeh.

Any other suggestion to substitute Tristanna?
    Well Trist is free so, yeah just go like Riot's facebook page. Then it's just between Vayne & Corki, both are good picks. Do you want a more traditional AD Carry like Vayne that is pretty micro/situational aware intense, or Corki who is more of an AD Caster.

Deleted
    I bought Teemo and loving the AP playstyle. Any heroes that have the same sort of playstyle ( Hit them with 1 ability and let the DOT do the rest while running back again before they can hit you ) or abilities?

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    mm i think im prolly gonna buy Vayne, any tips on the runes?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    mm i think im prolly gonna buy Vayne, any tips on the runes?
    I'd probably go for AD marks and quints, flat armor seals and mr/lvl or Attack Speed glyphs. This combined with a 21/9/0 mastery page makes you hurt a lot while being able to get quite some early game harass.

Deleted
    I'd use a full ArP red page, armor and MR (per level if you prefer) with AD quints.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickz View Post
    I bought Teemo and loving the AP playstyle. Any heroes that have the same sort of playstyle ( Hit them with 1 ability and let the DOT do the rest while running back again before they can hit you ) or abilities?
    Sounds like you might find Swain appealing.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    I'd probably go for AD marks and quints, flat armor seals and mr/lvl or Attack Speed glyphs. This combined with a 21/9/0 mastery page makes you hurt a lot while being able to get quite some early game harass.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Sounds like you might find Swain appealing.
    I would also suggest Swain. Q, E and back off. MAYBE even Cassiopeia with her Q.

I'd like to get a more tanky champion, it's the only thing I really don't have yet. Any suggestions? I quite like the look of Leona and her abilities seem pretty cool.
    I'm not really interested in ranked play either, it's just for normal games.

Also tempted to get Kassadin, again, just for regular non ranked games. Is he worth it? Seems like a lot of fun to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Souma View Post
    I'd like to get a more tanky champion, it's the only thing I really don't have yet. Any suggestions? I quite like the look of Leona and her abilities seem pretty cool.
    I'm not really interested in ranked play either, it's just for normal games.

Also tempted to get Kassadin, again, just for regular non ranked games. Is he worth it? Seems like a lot of fun to play.

Do you want a tanky dps or a pure tank? If pure tank then theres loads of options out there. Leona, Galio, Malphite, WW are all solid picks, and have their place somewhere in the meta. As for kassadin, sure get him if you want, he is a very solid pick still. All you do is get blue then proceed to stomp on their mid.

Deleted
    Oh man, new jungler, New Jax (I loved the old one) or Sejhuani (guaranteed kills on gank, tank lategame).

Alright totally stepped away from my tank/kassadin idea. Since Kassadin is free this week i got to try him for a few games and it wasn't really to my liking, I guess i really do prefer ranged champions over melee ones.

So i still have some points to spend and i was wondering what to get. Definitely has to be ranged. The ones I mostly play are Vladimir and Vayne. Was thinking of getting Ezreal but not sure if he's any good. Since his skills kind of scale strangly, some of AP and some of AD. Also read some things about him and not everyone was as positive as i had hoped.

Another champ that interests me is swain, how does he play? With his dots 'n all, seems like an interesting playstyle, but not sure if it would fit mine.

Also, just to note, i'm not really interested in ranked play, in fact i quite often pop in a co-op vs ai cause its fun to do, even more hilarious if your team manages to lose :P so it's mainly about the fun factor of the champs
    Last edited by Souma; 2012-01-17 at 08:11 PM.

I'm still kind of new to LoL, don't have a ton of experience. I own Sivir, Warwick, Garen, Leona, Ryze, Annie, Poppy, Soraka, Nasus, Master Yi, and Kayle.
    Of those, I only really know Sivir, Leona, Garen, Ryze, Nasus, and Soraka.

I love bruisers and tanky champs. So, I'm looking for suggestions of either a bruiser jungle, maybe with some CC (I love Leona's stuns), or a hardy AP, since Jungle/AP are where my weaknesses are when forming a team.

I do not and probably will never play ranked, just play for fun with friends.

Thanksa ton for any suggestions. I'm kind of looking at Renekton right now, because he looks super fun, but he really doesn't fit my jungle niche, am I right?