Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pandapumkin View Post
    idk about you guys but it all comes down to if you don't like it go somewhere else or shut up and deal with it we don't want to hear your QQ
    Lol you sound like the majority of the Bioware forums on TOR.

When bad decisions are made you hopefully try to express your opinion on said bad opinion so that you DON'T have to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by LemonBabby View Post
    Lol you sound like the majority of the Bioware forums on TOR.

When bad decisions are made you hopefully try to express your opinion on said bad opinion so that you DON'T have to leave.
    a bad decision, so blizzard trying to cater for all who play the game and try and give players something to do, you all get on your high horse and take turns at telling them how bad this is going to be....

i see it like this, a raider isn't going to do much other then challenge him self in raids/pvp or farm stuff to make gear/repairs...

someone that pvp's pretty much only pvp's, unless they are in a raiding guild and on his down time he will do the same as the raider

someone that doesn't raid or pvp are the social people and they have nothing that's really challenging for them other then 5 man's cause people don't want to take them to raids and they don't require enough skill to be any good at pvp...

to all the people that don't like this, its not meant to be for everyone, its meant to keep people in the game by adding a new challenged...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pandapumkin View Post
    by adding a new challenged...
    Coz LFR is challenging and players have to play correctly to do it.... Yeah send me a poney every month blizz I earned it.

Calling it now. Druid/Rogue teams will be #1 in challenge modes unless it's set so that EVERY mob has to be killed, or every mob sees through invis on challenge mode.

Im willing to be if they made every heroic like Heroic Arcatraz was back in BC they would gain subscriptions. We used to bring two healers, a tank and 2 dps to that shit because it was hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Archermit View Post
    On one of the screeen shots it says " make skill matter more than gear"I am willing to bet that people will QQ that they are casual (but in reality will be bad) and they do not have the time to inviset is learning the dungeons well enough to compete for a medal but they pay their sub so should have a shot.
    they have nothing to qq about. thats the wonderful part. NO I GOT KICKED - Your slacking, do your job, Cant qq about casual because its really when ever you want. Aka bad kids wont be able to qq about that either, they cant say i dont have time to invest to "learn"the dungeons, but its basic cc and all that stuff. in all honesty blizz has no reason to listen to them.. i dont get why people care so much about this, its not gonna affect anyone to the bare minimum =_="
    Edit: to the guy above, theyd lose subs, look at bc subs and then wotlk/cata. =/

Quote Originally Posted by artem123 View Post
    they have nothing to qq about. thats the wonderful part. NO I GOT KICKED - Your slacking, do your job, Cant qq about casual because its really when ever you want. Aka bad kids wont be able to qq about that either, they cant say i dont have time to invest to "learn"the dungeons, but its basic cc and all that stuff. in all honesty blizz has no reason to listen to them.. i dont get why people care so much about this, its not gonna affect anyone to the bare minimum =_="
    Edit: to the guy above, theyd lose subs, look at bc subs and then wotlk/cata. =/
    You have to also think about the time. More people heard of the game by the time Wrath came out. Look at wrath to Cata... decline every quarter. In the end Blizzard is a company trying to make money.. I think we have to come to terms with the BC days are over..they care too much about subs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MailEnhancement View Post
    You have to also think about the time. More people heard of the game by the time Wrath came out. Look at wrath to Cata... decline every quarter. In the end Blizzard is a company trying to make money.. I think we have to come to terms with the BC days are over..they care too much about subs.
    The BC days were over a few years ago my friend. WotLK brought an increase to the player database due to accessibility, its what the majority wants and in the end the game is run on those players money. I'm amazed people like you are still around, surely you've had time to get over the shock of seeing other people in purples by now?

Quote Originally Posted by Noetical View Post
    The BC days were over a few years ago my friend. WotLK brought an increase to the player database due to accessibility, its what the majority wants and in the end the game is run on those players money. I'm amazed people like you are still around, surely you've had time to get over the shock of seeing other people in purples by now?
    Every time I would see someone in Dalaran with the Lich King title, or rocking a weapon from normal firelands it would eat me alive.

Im very big on earning the best things in everything we do.

Epic gear isnt epic anymore. I wish they would make the normal mode raids drop blues because thats the level of content they are.

I miss BC when I would rock my Staff of Immaculate recovery and my Tier 6 before sunwell dropped and having ppl oogle me. Im not narcissistic, vain or conceded its just.. whats the point of making the playoffs if everyone gets a stanley cup at the end.

Deleted
    Every time I would see someone in Dalaran with the Lich King title, or rocking a weapon from normal firelands it would eat me alive.

Im very big on earning the best things in everything we do.

Epic gear isnt epic anymore. I wish they would make the normal mode raids drop blues because thats the level of content they are.

I miss BC when I would rock my Staff of Immaculate recovery and my Tier 6 before sunwell dropped and having ppl oogle me. Im not narcissistic, vain or conceded its just.. whats the point of making the playoffs if everyone gets a stanley cup at the end.
    Its exceptionally narcissistic, vain and conceded. Everyone is paying for the same game, sure if there weren't sub fees then maybe I would agree. However maybe you missed this but WotLK introduced these things called heroic modes which allowed 'hardcore' titles etc which people could then oogle at. Personally seeing the top guilds on my realm with LoD title was always impressive (standard guild stuck at 11/12hc). Currently a guild has just achieved SoA title from hc DW, if you don't think that's impressive then i'm guessing the majority of people here don't value your opinion very highly.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Giise View Post
    Why Wotlk Diificulties
    They're getting rid of max level normal dungeon runs so they need to lower the difficulty a bit so players can run heroics sooner. Looks like the "true" heroic runs will be in Challenge Mode.

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Noetical View Post
    Its exceptionally narcissistic, vain and conceded. Everyone is paying for the same game, sure if there weren't sub fees then maybe I would agree. However maybe you missed this but WotLK introduced these things called heroic modes which allowed 'hardcore' titles etc which people could then oogle at. Personally seeing the top guilds on my realm with LoD title was always impressive (standard guild stuck at 11/12hc). Currently a guild has just achieved SoA title from hc DW, if you don't think that's impressive then i'm guessing the majority of people here don't value your opinion very highly.

Im not saying its not impressive but in all reality compared to other final bosses of expansions or raids.. its not.. Heroic Rag was impressive. Light of Dawn was impressive considering I was in the only 1 of 2 guilds on Shadowmoon to get it. Compared to the amount of time it took to kill Muru compared to heroic DeathWing... come on now.. Muru wasnt even the final boss of the raid. Yes everyone is paying for the same game.. doesnt mean everyone is as good at it or willing to put as much time into it. Im not trying to come at you as a person at all but I feel people with your mentality are the majority of the people who swayed blizzards minds in making the game what it is today.. Easy.

Took this from another thread

Cata, but I think Wrath, DS, and what MoP will be is the best model. Lots to do for casuals and sufficient challenge for people who want to raid more hard core. Win/win for everyone. Except people who complain all the time -.-

not gonna say who that was but you fall into his category.
    Last edited by MailEnhancement; 2012-01-16 at 03:35 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    How many more difficulty levels can this game handle?

Quote Originally Posted by Deleo View Post
    How many more difficulty levels can this game handle?
    Until eventually we get what's called "Story Book Mode" where you can watch your characters automatically fight through a dungeon and get pixels without ever having to touch the keyboard or mouse.

People feeling butthurt over lower difficulties (which brings lower quality gear, only text is purple) cannot be having much to do in this game. Noone I know who's raiding properly and progressing, will whine about what casuals and anyone not in Heroic raids gets since they're also mature enough to understand that equal fee = anyone needs to be able to feel that they're progressing their character. Blizzard has achieved this so far this expansion with only a vocal minority feeling saddened about the fact that anyone else but themselves get anything at all in the first place.

cata was horrendous tho, compared to others, i mean cmon now. and yeah they do care to much, activision is greedy =_='

Slow news week huh...

Quote Originally Posted by artem123 View Post
    cata was horrendous tho, compared to others, i mean cmon now. and yeah they do care to much, activision is greedy =_='
    They sure are, but what has that to do with this game?
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    They sure are, but what has that to do with this game?
    They wont go back to TBC ways because they have more subscriptions now than before ?

Activision has nothing to do with WoW. Take the tinfoil hat off... And I'm glad they may never go back to the TBC Model, it was horrendous. There were very few diamonds in that expansion but far too few by today's standards to make something like that work again today.