Deleted
    Yeah. Ret is my OS unfortonately, I'm needed as prot for most of the bosses. I do however preffer playing retri, which is why I'm trying to put some work into it. Getting the cloak next week and belt week after that. There's a MS UH DK on my group which will probably get the belt from hagara before I do. Just as he will probably get the axe for Blood before I Get for retri. Nice tip on the repeatance though, I'll do that. Might help in yorsahj where I always dps.

Deleted
    So I guess you're a 10man-er. If the DK is the only 'rival' on str items, try to negotiate with him about Bone-link Fetish, I believe it is extremely usefull in Yor'sahj to AoE in black and since you're always dpsing there, is an improvement for the raid.

Deleted
    true story. alright, let me see your paladin.

Reforging checks out (benefits of being alliance. every paladin race has actual benefits to a dps'r), gemming seems perfect, enchants, check out, but I have to point out that you should have 2/2 in eye for an eye. In all the fights there's a lot of magic damage: morchok's stomp, somehow eye for an eye also reflects, yorsahj (red, green, not sure if yellow as well), hagara (stupid shattered ice), ultraxion (HoT's you might need to soak) Boat (everytime you go to twilight swirls), and not sure about the other 2 fights. It might increase your dps a tiny bit, while I reckon you only need 1 point in Acts of sacrifice (I assume you are using it to lower the cd of hand of freedom to dispell yourself in hc hagara.

I wish I had enchanting/engineering instead of mining like you do. Gear overall seems pretty decent.

do you have any logs from ultraxion lfr (patchwerk-like) you could provide with that level of gear?

Can't post the beginning of it not enough posts , I'm on EU
    /wow/en/character/terokkar/Asphyxiate/advanced
    Just came back from a month long break around a week ago

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by darknessice View Post
    true story. alright, let me see your paladin.

Reforging checks out (benefits of being alliance. every paladin race has actual benefits to a dps'r), gemming seems perfect, enchants, check out, but I have to point out that you should have 2/2 in eye for an eye. In all the fights there's a lot of magic damage: morchok's stomp, somehow eye for an eye also reflects, yorsahj (red, green, not sure if yellow as well), hagara (stupid shattered ice), ultraxion (HoT's you might need to soak) Boat (everytime you go to twilight swirls), and not sure about the other 2 fights. It might increase your dps a tiny bit, while I reckon you only need 1 point in Acts of sacrifice (I assume you are using it to lower the cd of hand of freedom to dispell yourself in hc hagara.

I wish I had enchanting/engineering instead of mining like you do. Gear overall seems pretty decent.

do you have any logs from ultraxion lfr (patchwerk-like) you could provide with that level of gear?
    Unfortunatelly about logs, I only have Morchok and Yor'sahj heroic kills, and a helluvalot of wipes in Hagara. We're doing horrible tbh.

Yep, I'm running with Acts to dispell myself and HoF friendly targets in Hagara if needed (as I am able to bubble-soak walls I am usually the last man). I've happen to discover that you can dispel the bubble slow with self-cleanse, btw.

Eye for an Eye was below my Saronite Bombs (I carry 100+ always and use it every time I have one window in my rotation) and Explosive Bolts.

Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    Can't post the beginning of it not enough posts , I'm on EU
    /wow/en/character/terokkar/Asphyxiate/advanced
    Just came back from a month long break around a week ago
    Gz on LF Gurth, and your gear seems pretty decent. your next VP upgrades are either Belt or Ring, I'd say belt first as it's a greater upgrade. Again, Shoulders are not our BiS, I pray that you haven't stealed it! >_>.

On talents; for raiding is a slight upgrade to drop Repentance to get 1 point in Divinity or Acts of Sacrifice to improve utility.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzicans View Post
    No one above me to rate, so here goes nothing.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...icans/advanced
    You sir ignored your previous fellow. Shame on you!

Check your reforges on wowreforges to adjust more tightly to our hit/exp, caps. I know it seems not so important, but right now you have 27 stat points wasted. But probably the worst thing in your gear is that Skillful Ember Topaz in a red socket. 20 strength points are not worth losing to gain 20 points. Strength is King. I'm not sure if 4/4 having 2 or 3 pieces in 384 is better than 2/4+2/4 with 2 391. I'd probably go with 4/4.

Other things are just minor details; epic gem on relic, VP Belt instead of Hagara's and Morchok's boots instead of VP's.

Deleted
    I'll just continue the thread.. I think vynka rated the ones above me for now, so.. Yea..

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ensie/advanced

EDIT:

Only thing I'm aware is wrong, is that I need reforging from haste back to crit, my firelands items was reforged for some haste, because crit and hast valued equally (As far as I'm aware of..)
    Holy is my main spec, so valor points have not been spent on my ret spec, apart from my ring!

Quote Originally Posted by Woopert View Post
    I'll just continue the thread.. I think vynka rated the ones above me for now, so.. Yea..

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ensie/advanced
    So, setting reforging to haste aside, let me mention your expertise overcap, keep it 16. Anyway, wowreforge.com will help you. Move 1 point from repentance to divinity and another one from acts of sacrifice to Eye for an Eye. Why have you bought the ring? Priority for you should be neck->back-> relic I suppose. I won't blame you for your minor enchants or gems, because it's offspec.

Here is my armory, please check and tell me if I have something to fix.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think I have any right to rate a pally, I've been playing ret for 2 days now?.. I haven't got enchants yet, And I think my yellow sockets could have mastery/strength but yeh.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eas/Jha/simple

"You know your good when you feel the need to make fun of people in heroics, Tough guy."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Megraam View Post
    So, setting reforging to haste aside, let me mention your expertise overcap, keep it 16. Anyway, wowreforge.com will help you. Move 1 point from repentance to divinity and another one from acts of sacrifice to Eye for an Eye. Why have you bought the ring? Priority for you should be neck->back-> relic I suppose. I won't blame you for your minor enchants or gems, because it's offspec.

Here is my armory, please check and tell me if I have something to fix.
    I have a pretty simple answer to the reason why I bought the trinket.. I didn't have full 378 from firelands before patch 4.3, so I was actually using a 353 ring, as my only 353 item.. I just wanted rid of it..
    Edit: Oh.. and I have no clue how WoWreforge website works.. Can't seem to figure it out..

I have a pretty simple answer to the reason why I bought the trinket.. I didn't have full 378 from firelands before patch 4.3, so I was actually using a 353 ring, as my only 353 item.. I just wanted rid of it..
    Edit: Oh.. and I have no clue how WoWreforge website works.. Can't seem to figure it out..
    I see. Load your character, set your first cap to hit at least 961, set your second cap to exp at least 481, click optimise.

Deleted
    http://wowreforge.com/EU/Hellscream/Kensie

Just click Optimize and every cell that has a red font is the one you need to change. your actual reforges are on the first "now green" column, on the second one you have the optimals.

Hell you look almost exactly as a friend of mine in that pic, and he's a guitarist too >_>

@Jha: I love the hard work, let's start.

Gems goes like this:
    Red Socket: Bold Inferno Ruby (40str)
    Yellow Socket: Skillful Ember Topaz (20str/20mast)
    Blue Socket: Etched Demonseye (20str/20hit)

Respect sockets only if you'll get back the 20str you lose by doing so and therefore getting the socket bonus, at least it must be +10str bonus. TL;DR: Ignore socket bonus if its not 10 more str.

Enchants are:
    Helmet: Arcanum of the Highlands (Honored? Wildhammer Clan)
    Shoulder: Greater Inscription of Jagged Stone (Therazane Exalted)
    Back: +50 Critical Strike / +65 Critical Strike (+50 is ok since it's a hell cheaper)
    Chest: +15/+20 All Stats
    Bracers: +50 Hit/Expertise/Strength
    Hands: +50 Mastery/Strength
    Legs: Dragonscale Leg Armor
    Boots: +50Hit/Mastery
    Weapon: Avalanche/Landslide

I guess you already know but just in case.

You need to adjust hit and expertise; you are a lot over the cap now, with Seal of Truth you should aim for 16 Expertise, but as your gear is now, I would download an addon like reforginatir, that can adjust caps for heroic instances, until you're ready to jump on raid bosses. But I think the best upgrades to you come from LFR so it's your call. Talents and glyphs are OK since you'll be running heroics very often and Repentance can be very handy.

On Professions, once you get Jewelcrafting to 535 and if you have another mining character you could move from mining to a more interesting Profesion (Only if you want to raid on a guild, if it's your alter then it's OK and reasonable).

Good Luck and welcome to the Retribution spec.

@Фейсролочка (love copy-paste): Pure Awesome. I envy you a lot. A lot of lots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Galaxy MV4478-87, Vontos cluster, Alpha Prime

Quote Originally Posted by kaloth View Post
    THE GREAT AND POWERFUL KALOPH IS HERE

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Kaloph/simple
    Reforging is pretty close, but could be a tad better. http://wowreforge.com/US/Draenor/Kaloph
    Run more LFR and get ur 2pc T13 atleast. Replace bracer enchant with STR chant. Other then that everything else looks decent.

Ok me next, I know I gotta replace the 2 LFR pcs and get more epic gems. Besides that let me have it...

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Rendela/simple
    Last edited by Rendx; 2012-01-20 at 09:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rendx View Post
    Reforging is pretty close, but could be a tad better. http://wowreforge.com/US/Draenor/Kaloph
    Run more LFR and get ur 2pc T13 atleast. Replace bracer enchant with STR chant. Other then that everything else looks decent.

Ok me next, I know I gotta replace the 2 LFR pcs and get more epic gems. Besides that let me have it...

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Rendela/simple
    You have done the best you can with the gear provided to you, the only thing Iwould do is drop JC cuz its lackluster but nice work
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vynka View Post
    http://wowreforge.com/EU/Hellscream/Kensie

Good Luck and welcome to the Retribution spec.

@Фейсролочка (love copy-paste): Pure Awesome. I envy you a lot. A lot of lots.
    Thanks mate.

"You know your good when you feel the need to make fun of people in heroics, Tough guy."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kaloth View Post
    THE GREAT AND POWERFUL KALOPH IS HERE

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Kaloph/simple
    You should respect the socket bonus on your Shoulders, Chest, Ring and Belt, and then readjust your ratings.

Deleted
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tness/advanced

yes i understand im missing some enchants and what not but im working on them if they werent so expensive on my server or if i could be bothered to get the mats for them and make myself but w/e.

oh and another things i only raid in LFR and so only have access to raid finder gear/ VP stuff etc