Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    stupid question, but does holy radiance perform differently if u cast it on different raid members or can u just sit there and spam it on urself and do the same amount of healing as if u casted it on someone different everytime?
    If you chain cast it on one person you loose almost half of the healing.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radicalatom View Post
    This video doesn't say much at all.
    It say how 90% of WoW is nowadays.
    The 10% is HC MoD and few other things like Insane achievement.

Imo, it says a lot, sadly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    It say how 90% of WoW is nowadays.
    The 10% is HC MoD and few other things like Insane achievement.

Imo, it says a lot, sadly.
    HC Madness? That's about 0.1%

Deleted
    This just shows how easy 10 man is. He is even clicking Heroic Will.

It was their first kill. Some ppl really should stop playing this game and gtfo this forums. How fucking arrogant can a single person be.
    GG on the kill

Quote Originally Posted by Kiszh View Post
    I like how it doesn't even come to mind that he must be an amazing healer.
    Spamming Holy Radiance with an occasional Holy Shock and Flash of Light doesn't make you an amazing healer.

Deleted
    Cause clicking Heroic will has anything to do with difficulty let alone the difference between 10 and 25? Seriously people will always find a way to bash on 10 man raids. I click Heroic will cause i have nothing else to do that fight movement wise anyway, I'd still click that button in 25 man. It has absolutely nothing to do with the difficulty difference between 10 and 25 man.

Nice job solo healing it but tbf, he has 4 dps that can immune the Hour of twilight and he has 2 tanks with amazing raid cds through 4 set bonus. It definitely helped him a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Booteh View Post
    This just shows how easy 10 man is. He is even clicking Heroic Will.
    It's been my experience that only 25 man guilds that can't clear content bash 10 man.

There's no reason to bind heroic. You never move.

Deleted
    I don't get why people QQ over things like this, same when they QQ that a DPS spec has an advantage. As long as it benefits your raid and helps to make the boss fight slightly easier, then it's just a selfish "I wanna top the meters" cry. If you're getting benched for another class then it's most likely you arn't playing your current class as best you can, or you need to find a new guild.

Call for nerfs in PvP, just stop bitching about PvE. It's GOOD that you have overpowered classes in your team.

---------- Post added 2012-01-21 at 02:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by notorious98 View Post
    Spamming Holy Radiance with an occasional Holy Shock and Flash of Light doesn't make you an amazing healer.
    I doubt that Pala cast Flash of Light, it's our worst spell for PvE.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenGage View Post
    1) Undertuned fight in 10m
    2) Best fight in the whole game for Hpally
    3) Fight where incoming damage drastically increases with time, more DPS significantly reduces healing needed
    4) Raid that outgears the fight by a large margin
    5) HR is already being nerfed

QQ all you want, with a few exceptions I like the state of healing balance atm. Most of the problems stem from encounter design not the classes themselves.
    Excellent analysis, 10/10. Moving on to next "X class is op" thread.

Deleted
    He wasn't even the first to do it. Just look at the top ranked pala on WoL. Now that is awesome. (No intention to demerit the guy from the video at all, it was a great work)

Deleted
    They had so much dps they killed him before the healing was really needed. has nothing to do with pala's. get over yourself, OP, ur obviously not the best in the world and most likely never will be, like millions of others. neither am I. see me QQ-ing? no, I play this to have fun =)

Deleted
    GG guys!
    about H-Pallys being OP, well they are powered, but not OP. This is the perfect fight for a H pally, they have a high steady healing output and proper "Oh shit button".
    This video aint saying or proving the OPness of hpallys, just that its possible to solo Utraxion HC with the right group.

Positive mindset, gear and skills makes everything happen!

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    stupid question, but does holy radiance perform differently if u cast it on different raid members or can u just sit there and spam it on urself and do the same amount of healing as if u casted it on someone different everytime?
    Each person can only have one HR buff, and since it lasts long enough to cast multiple times, you have to cast it on different targets.

Deleted
    @all the people saying he's not an amazing healer: Wake the hell up. I'm not saying it's the hardest thing to do in this game (it isn't) but I guarantee you that 95% of holy pallies in the game would be unable to do that even if they were given his gear. As far as I'm concerned being in the top 5% of anything is enough to classify you as "amazing" in that field. It looks way easier than it is in a video, talking shit on forums and describing it on paper makes it sound way easier than it actually is. Stop talking shit.

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    I doubt that Pala cast Flash of Light, it's our worst spell for PvE.
    He definitely did, FoL has it's place. It's the highest throughout single target spell and our mana is good enough this tier that it won't be a hindrance to cast it. I use FoL quite a bit, especially on fights like Morchok, Hagara or Gunship.

Deleted
    But this is 10man lolraiding , i wouldn't really judge classbalance over 10man.. But yeah Hpaladins are really strong in PvE atm, perhaps a little bit too much.

This is nothing new, we solo'd H saurfang in ICC too. All that extra dps = short fight... really not all that unthinkable.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiszh View Post
    I like how it doesn't even come to mind that he must be an amazing healer.
    yepp a clicker who spams holy raidiance is obviously really good...

Please this doesnt really say anything about the paladin is a class, this is all about the encounter and the buffs you can get as a healer. Also the more dps you have the easier it will be to heal it (because of less time in enrage / fight all together). With propper gear any hpala should be able to do that ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Fmp View Post
    This is like linking dps from Fire Mages for Alysrazor.
    Exactly nothing that clearly states that Holy paladins are op, just that in this particular fight the buffs given scale great with a healadin.
    Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.

Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Quote Originally Posted by External View Post
    Blizzard still wonders why they are losing subs? this video says enough...
    Yeah this game is losing millions of subs because 1 class is able to solo heal 1 fight that .5% of players will see while it's still progression content. It couldnt be that this game has been the same stale, rehashed carrot on a stick bullcrap since BC, no, I'm sure it's the holy paladins.