Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Blizzard Supposedly Looses Veteran CEO? (Walks off the job)

Pretty much what the thread title says, i have not got much info on this, but apparantly one of the team leaders walked out/walked off the Diablo III game and then company. Anyone have a name on this guy?, or is this some kind of controversial rumour?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Would love a source OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a complete negative from my side, not even a rumor about it until I found your post. So don't think it's a quit, unless it's a quit with terms..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Veteran CEO is leading the D3 team these days huh? I'm assuming you are talking about http://www.blizzplanet.com/blog/comm...parts-blizzard

Here's a hint: It's on the front page of the very site you are on
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

most likly just a rumour. no way someone with that pay would walk out.

Are you asking if somebody did or are you just looking for a name because you KNOW somebody did?

It wasn't the CEO, it was a Senior Game Producer, and he most likely left because his job was done and was moving on to new projects.

http://www.diablofans.com/news/1060-...es-blue-posts/

Been there only for 5 years? No one important then.

He is not CEO. He finished his job on Diablo then he left. That's all.

Ya the blizzurds loose like belt and pant fall on ground. This grave mistake for the blizzard team now the deckard cain not to be able to use horadric cube. Nobody stay while and listen - very sad. Do this mean the D3 to be fall on ground cancel since they loosed him?

Infracted - If you are going to post something - make it readable. Your posting history shows this shouldn't be a problem, so it shouldn't be a problem here either.
    Last edited by Wozarib; 2012-01-22 at 06:49 AM.
    Trust your doubt. Always fight for your beliefs. That is the path beyond thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    He is not CEO. He finished his job on Diablo then he left. That's all.
    If he finished his job and left then why is "Blizzard Entertainment is currently looking for a Senior Producer." ? If they are seeking someone to replace him then its not just a finished job. There is more to this than they are telling us.....

Quote Originally Posted by Gudder View Post
    Ya the blizzurds loose like belt and pant fall on ground. This grave mistake for the blizzard team now the deckard cain not to be able to use horadric cube. Nobody stay while and listen - very sad. Do this mean the D3 to be fall on ground cancel since they loosed him?
    I don't even understand what you are saying
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

Quote Originally Posted by Shibarii View Post
    If he finished his job and left then why is "Blizzard Entertainment is currently looking for a Senior Producer." ? If they are seeking someone to replace him then its not just a finished job. There is more to this than they are telling us.....
    Don't know but he is not really big name in Blizzard so I don't care.

we'll never know, because media silence is almost certainly part of his severance package :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

looses eh?

anyways he isn't a very recognizable name so him leaving probably isn't a big deal

Quote Originally Posted by Xenocastra View Post
    Link you source
    Read the front page.
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably didn't agree with where D3 was going, and being wise it seems, chose his words carefully.

People usually just don't bounce, especially from titles that are super anticipated and slated to do well (we hope).

he probably left b/c like other said he finished his job and thinks the game is rdy for release and blizz is nitpicking the hell out of the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gudder View Post
    Can I translate this? I can honestly understand most of this post. Not a personal attack by any means.