Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hiragana View Post
    nerf shamans
    Really? When Shamans weren't brought for every other end-tier boss everyone moaned about "Shaman's need some love" "Buff Shamans" "Shamans suck ass" etc etc etc... Now that they are a preferred class to bring to Madness... I see moaning yet again. The community of this game... I'm just gonna go with wow. WoW's community is wow.... Where was I? Oh yeah... wow.

15+ Year Old Account
    What is that green lady supposed to be in the TCG image, second row, first on the left? Too tall to be a goblin. Too skinny and her face is too humanlike to be an orc. Maybe a half-orc? But bleh that feels like a copout. :\

Looks like no patch today. At least they should have let us download it. I hope there is no another 12 hour maintenance next week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can it be done by spec instead of class? I'm willing to bet most of those Shaman are healer spec.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Can it be done by spec instead of class? I'm willing to bet most of those Shaman are healer spec.
    Not possible. The software that pulls these numbers checks for the achivement - they can't check for spec used when the achivement was aquired. Also, people can respec, so unless someone feels like asking every single person with the achivement what spec they were, we're not going to get that info.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can see the limitations of trying to figure out spec using blizz's information. Maybe it is possible using wow-progress though. They record spec do they not?

Hunter at the bottom? really? Then why is my hunter friend and i at the top dps in our guild when we do madness :P? Can be because its normal but still! Warriors and Hunters 4life!
    Anecdotal evidence is anecdotal..... just because the rest of your guild has LFR type skill and you have normal mode skill doesn't mean hunters aren't horrid atm...

No update to 4.3.2 this week. I hope they don't have a long maintenance next week after having two this week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Not possible. The software that pulls these numbers checks for the achivement - they can't check for spec used when the achivement was aquired. Also, people can respec, so unless someone feels like asking every single person with the achivement what spec they were, we're not going to get that info.
    A very good point, but I wouldn't consider it far-fetched to believe that at least most of them were resto.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Talk about classes and races: 1. Blizz is opening up the animal kingdom with Pandas, any future thoughts of expanding more animal races? Lions and tigers and bears, oh my! Or just more humanoids and their different stance forms? 2. Nice new raid configurations, LFR is good, still needs tweaking. Here is another idea, How about having flexible raid numbers or least more options more than a 10 or 25 man. Maybe in 5 man increments? offering scaling difficulty and rewards. Seems many groups are a few people too short or too many to reach 25 mans, when a 15 or 20 man would be the fix. Possbly expandable to old 40 man raids. Losing is not an option Greylegend

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlaine View Post
    Maybe now people will stop qq'ing about mages........for a while anyway :S
    You are right ! This graph clearly shows that all those feral druids, ret paladins and elemental shamans are much better than mages ! And therefore, mages need buffs !

tgs art is REALLY awfull...

the percentages all add up to 99.99%. I demand to know where the last 0.01% is!

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    With the amount of technology and incredibly talented programmers, I wouldn't go as far as to say it's impossible.
    Difficult sure, not impossible though.

Anyways, I find it interesting that hunters were top and most represented in T11, were pretty good in T12 and have just kind of disappeared in T13 =/

Fanart featuring horde killing alliance. How original.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voxer View Post
    Really? When Shamans weren't brought for every other end-tier boss everyone moaned about "Shaman's need some love" "Buff Shamans" "Shamans suck ass" etc etc etc... Now that they are a preferred class to bring to Madness... I see moaning yet again. The community of this game... I'm just gonna go with wow. WoW's community is wow.... Where was I? Oh yeah... wow.
    Sorry, but this isn't a turn-based affair. I don't care if Shaman's have been shit for every patch since the game's release, there's no excuse for an obscenely OP class.

Not to say shamans are "obscenely OP," I'm just shitting on the "it's our turn" idiocy.
    Kil'Jaeden - US

Thanks to Lilliputia for the amazing signature!

Anyways, I find it interesting that hunters were top and most represented in T11, were lower than mid pack in T12 Heroics and have just kind of disappeared in T13 =/
    Fixed that for you. And if you were paying attention, from the beginning of T11 when they gutted SV, hunters have been saying this was going to happen due to Blizz's failure to have a clue how scaling works...

Quote Originally Posted by dallk View Post
    the percentages all add up to 99.99%. I demand to know where the last 0.01% is!
    We are the .01%. Occupy Deathwing

Seriously, why do people care so much about class representation on a fight that .5% of the raiders in WoW even see?Class representation on normal mode Madness would be a better indication of class power, since more people actually see that fight.