Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Totalbiscuit interview with Gabe: PVP, combat, etc - great info!

Very interesting and good info from Totalbiscuit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oLjXIQneuE&hd=1

Nice, need to watch this when I get home.
    l'alurl gol zhah elghinyrr gol.

Deleted
    Just started watching now.What was all the hate about in the comments ?

Deleted
    Great interview
    Good choice of topics.

Quote Originally Posted by Laddips View Post
    Does it matter? Hate is always dumb.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Watching now

Looks like comments where locked down preemptively. He mentions a prior interview. I'm betting that drew a lot of the idiots out to hate on SWTOR.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SarSil View Post
    Great interview
    Good choice of topics.

Does it matter? Hate is always dumb.
    Not really I was just wondering if there was anything specific that caused it.

Deleted
    Alot of people seem to hate TotalBiscuit and many more seem to hate SWTOR. Combining them both can cause quite a bit of ire.

10+ Year Old Account
    anyone have a transcript handy?

Not really I was just wondering if there was anything specific that caused it.
    4chan, /v/ in specific.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakia View Post
    Looks like comments where locked down preemptively. He mentions a prior interview. I'm betting that drew a lot of the idiots out to hate on SWTOR.
    Apparently his Darkness Beta video was completely swamped by trolls and haters. He mentioned a few minutes ago that due to the mass amounts of Vitriol that was spewed his way he's actually going to take some days off from making videos. Must have been some awful stuff :/
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Overview would be nice. While TB asks great questions and gets good interview he just has a way of irritating me so if someone could would be awesome. Just a quick one not asking for alot of details or anything.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    Apparently his Darkness Beta video was completely swamped by trolls and haters. He mentioned a few minutes ago that due to the mass amounts of Vitriol that was spewed his way he's actually going to take some days off from making videos. Must have been some awful stuff :/
    People just love to hate TB. Couple that with your usual Youtube comments, and you have a recipe for disaster.

Anyways, back on topic with you all!

/whip

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    Interesting interview, but I still do not think SWTOR is a game for me. TB is to date one of the most honest game reviewers/commentators out there. And I really do not know why those who actually hate him, have to watch it. Ahh well. Haters gonna hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Pancha View Post
    Interesting interview, but I still do not think SWTOR is a game for me. TB is to date one of the most honest game reviewers/commentators out there. And I really do not know why those who actually hate him, have to watch it. Ahh well. Haters gonna hate.
    His voice drives me insane. His overall attitude also annoys me, but nothing near as bad as his voice. I don't hate the guy or anything, but I can't stand watching any of his videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator2009 View Post
    His voice drives me insane. His overall attitude also annoys me, but nothing near as bad as his voice. I don't hate the guy or anything, but I can't stand watching any of his videos.
    Yeah, he might come across as a jerk sometimes, but as long as he refrains from snide comments, he's actually a pretty cool guy.

I used to dislike TB too, but turned out to like him after a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, I actually didnt feel like giving him a elbow to an eye socket. Maybe TB is turning it around... only time will tell.

---------- Post added 2012-01-25 at 03:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator2009 View Post
    Lol. I watched this movie last night about the California wine vinyards coming up in the early 70s. It had the guy that played Prof Snape as a English wine know it all who was investigating this new CA wine phenomenon. Any ways, hes talking to Bill Pullman's character and Bill Pullman says something like "I dont know why, but I just dont like you" and dude is all "Well that understandable because well, Im British....and your not".
    Last edited by philefluxx; 2012-01-25 at 10:33 PM.

love TB

hope he makes SWTOR his focus

sounds like the operative changes are actually going through. i just hope they realise, and throw us a bone in other areas

good interview nonetheless
    Last edited by asharia; 2012-01-26 at 03:38 PM.

I was unaware one could actually "hate" TB, must be the cod fanboys/ign praisers/gamestop worshipers/console gamers because he rips on all of the above daily.

TB Is a very smart guy. I say so because he actually pays people to read the youtube comments on his videos. Very very smart.