Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I only watch this to see Pico lol

Quote Originally Posted by Baalb View Post
    In my eyes Blizzard screwed seriously with encounter design in DS. Why do they strive to achieve PvE balance between specs, when they make such a ridiculous fight like madness ? Truth be told - you can't beat a good shadow priest on that encounter, even if you outgear them.
    I always top the meter on madness in my guild by a mile as a shadow priest even though I'm the least geared dps in my group. We have an affl lock with legendary and overall better gear and he trails me on damage done by several %. Now I'm not some pve goddess mind you, I'm a pretty average player who pays attention. But I also play on a HORRIBLE laptop which drops my fps to <10 on that fight and at 500-600 ms (I'm in Eastern Europe, playing on a US server). So I'd say shadow is a pretty damn good spec for that fight if even I can pull the numbers I pull with subpar gear and my technical limitations.

Although to be fair I think the dps in my group aren't all that good to begin with, considering I do more than twice anyone else's damage to bolts as well.

Seriously, why do people care so much about class representation on a fight that .5% of the raiders in WoW even see?
    Because... real or not, the majority of raid leaders watch that .5% and check raidbots.com and Wol and see what specs are under preforming on specific fights and bench them in favor or better preforming classes/specs to make it easier for progression... the fact that you dont know that speaks volumes....................

I Have in the past defended these charts but this one is just pointless. Its not coincidence that the top 4 represented classes also happen to be the healer classes. So clearly dps only classes are going to be poorly represented. At least try and break it down by dps/healer/tank specs would be more useful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phenom568 View Post
    I Have in the past defended these charts but this one is just pointless. Its not coincidence that the top 4 represented classes also happen to be the healer classes. So clearly dps only classes are going to be poorly represented. At least try and break it down by dps/healer/tank specs would be more useful.
    |
    |
    V

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Not possible. The software that pulls these numbers checks for the achivement - they can't check for spec used when the achivement was aquired. Also, people can respec, so unless someone feels like asking every single person with the achivement what spec they were, we're not going to get that info.
    /10char
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    |
    |
    V

/10char
    Duh, which was my point. Why release information like this when it so obviously doesn't show anything and is so obviously screwed up by the fact that classes who can fill different rolls will clearly have a larger representation. Basically don't present information like this if you can't do a spec breakdown. otherwise i have enjoyed the other charts.

How come Warlocks have about 3.5% more than hunter, and mages and rogues have about 6% more representation then. If you can't see that theres something wrong with atleast hunters compared to any other pure dps, then I don't really know what to do.

Also, people care about the class representation on madness, because believe it or not, alot of the top end players the world over frequents these forums. Its not just socials and "bads". Every guild from the top 100 has atleast a few members on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by redisk View Post
    i'm pretty sure with the impending nerf hunters will get more time
    So it takes a nerf to the content to let guilds bring a hunter? Awesome class design!!

---------- Post added 2012-01-26 at 11:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cyriaa View Post
    With the amount of technology and incredibly talented programmers, I wouldn't go as far as to say it's impossible.
    Difficult sure, not impossible though.

Anyways, I find it interesting that hunters were top and most represented in T11, were pretty good in T12 and have just kind of disappeared in T13 =/
    This was predicted in Wrath and it's what happened (only Arm Pen MM Hunters generally got to see ICC and once Arm Pen disappeared in 4.0 so did Hunter damage). It was predicted in Cata after Blizz didn't change the formulas behind our shots and look what's happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    Duh, which was my point. Why release information like this when it so obviously doesn't show anything and is so obviously screwed up by the fact that classes who can fill different rolls will clearly have a larger representation. Basically don't present information like this if you can't do a spec breakdown. otherwise i have enjoyed the other charts.
    People have been asking for charts anyway. Doesn't matter how pointless it may seem. :|
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroWashu View Post
    Can someone please tell Pico (Pica?) to MOVE HER ARMS! Its just weird watching her read the news. Its like she is paralyzed or something. She could be much more interesting if they would either tell her to use her arms and hands to be more expressive or just remove the lower half of her body from the video so we just don't see her there being limp
    Can everyone stop commenting on Pico's goddamn movement... it's no doubt getting to her.

You know she USED to move her arms a lot, and be very animated, twitching around.. people complained. So she stood still. Then, people complained that she was too still, so now she moves a bit. Now you're complaining she's not as she was to start with.

Jesus Christ.