Thread: GPU Comparison

10+ Year Old Account

GPU Comparison

Comparing these cards, just wondering which it would be better to go with for my gaming needs.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...E14-102-924-TS

I only use a single monitor, no real plans to go multi-monitor. Mostly just play WoW, Diablo II when it is realeased, Starcraft 2, etc.

I'd be willing to shell out the $35 more if it is worth it, but I dunno about Hardware enough to know too much of the difference.
    "There is no teacher but the enemy. No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you." -Mazer Rackham - Ender's Game Orson Scott Card

They are the same cards, with the 2nd one having Flex which supports more monitors. So go with the cheaper one.

I'd go with the MSI Twin Frozr instead if you were to not get a reference card. Not that it will matter that much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xami View Post
    They are the same cards, with the 2nd one having Flex which supports more monitors. So go with the cheaper one.
    I could tell that other than being the "flex" model, they were the same, but I didn't know if some of the other junk the higher one offered would be more worthwhile.

Thanks for the advice and quick reply!

Quote Originally Posted by Butterland View Post
    I'd go with the MSI Twin Frozr instead if you were to not get a reference card. Not that it will matter that much.
    Looking and comparing I think I might just go with the MSI, it has better reviews and seems like it might be a better card overall.
    Last edited by Rendia; 2012-01-26 at 05:50 AM.
    "There is no teacher but the enemy. No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you." -Mazer Rackham - Ender's Game Orson Scott Card