Deleted

annyone else also having sick crits on Deathwing?

i was running DS and on DW i noticed i got a couple of sick crits.
    i know the 2 set bonus helps alot but doing a couple of SW: D crits all around 425k is pretty sick to be honest.
    Maybe this is normal now but im stil a bit overwhelmed with the results atm.

annyone else having nice crits?

10+ Year Old Account
    When Cataclysm i used on the tentacle in Raid Finder difficulty your damage is increased by a very large amount, you have to take that into consideration.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    always fun to crit with SW without 2 set bonus as shadow. I go HNNGH! then use it and see if I kill myself or not.

So so so sad, people not even knowing why they crit this high. All i can do i sigh

Quote Originally Posted by Salaction160 View Post
    So so so sad, people not even knowing why they crit this high. All i can do i sigh
    That's encounters now-a-days for you. Unless you're doing heroic you don't need to understand let alone know every mechanic in the encounter.

can't make the game too difficult for players, or they would lose money.

Quote Originally Posted by Salaction160 View Post
    I feel like theres more going on here then just the 100% increase though... it still hits way too high. 3 orb mindblasts are around 280k, and a SW is at 460k? Something is still weird with how the percentages are adding up

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hikamiro View Post
    I feel like theres more going on here then just the 100% increase though... it still hits way too high. 3 orb mindblasts are around 280k, and a SW is at 460k? Something is still weird with how the percentages are adding up
    On LFR its more then 100% increase, because LFR is hard otherwise.

[15:12:59.447] Vorend Mind Blast Arm Tentacle *766820*

I think the bonus is bigger in LFR. But I don't know, in normal mode we kill the tentacles before he starts casting it.
    Last edited by FieryBull; 2012-01-26 at 09:46 PM.

Should I tell them it's because they are doing LFR or does someone else want to?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpyhooves View Post
    Should I tell them it's because they are doing LFR or does someone else want to?
    Well considering it was mention in the first reply to this thread...

i did presume the bonus was bigger in LFR when im doing 20k more dps... cudnt just be RNG :P

Quote Originally Posted by stickyjam View Post
    i did presume the bonus was bigger in LFR when im doing 20k more dps... cudnt just be RNG :P
    The reason could simply be that you are spending more dps time during his cataclysm cast.