10+ Year Old Account
    on a chair staring at a screen somewhere in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Granted, but you hit your head and can't read no more.

I wish for a new monitor.
    granted, look over your shoulder. see that guy? from now on he will be monitoring you 24/7

I wish I had god-mode in WoW

<I used to be a poster like you, but then I took an infraction to the knee>

Granted, but you hit your head and can't read no more.

I wish for a new monitor.
    Here you go. One 10-inch CRT monitor from circa 1985.

I wish for perfect health for myself and those I care about (yes, I'm selfish. Deal with it).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krullthor View Post
    I wish I had god-mode in WoW
    Granted, you are God and everyone will blame you for no new content and unbalanced PvP. You'll also receive all tickets from all servers of the world and before playing you have to answer them.

Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    I wish for perfect health for myself and those I care about (yes, I'm selfish. Deal with it).
    Granted, your immune systems gets so strong that it starts to attack other normal people and kills everyone you meet. You get arrested by the army.

I wish I lived in California.

Deleted
    Here you go. One 10-inch CRT monitor from circa 1985.

Granted, everyone you don't care about dies, and the people you care about don't care about you ao now you're alone

I wish for this wish to be not granted.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    I wish for this wish to be not granted.
    Trying to grant it, but can't proceed, ERROR: "Devision by 0". A wormhole opens and sucks you in. You arrive on an earth-like planet without life on it 527480189406872409203521402158349052 miles away.

I still wish I lived in California.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPyramid View Post
    Trying to grant it, but can't proceed, ERROR: "Devision by 0". A wormhole opens and sucks you in. You arrive on an earth-like planet without life on it 527480189406872409203521402158349052 miles away.

I still wish I lived in California.
    Granted, but the state tries to become an independent country leading to the rest of America declaring war on it the day after you arrive, soon the state is left in rubble after a short but bloody war.

I wish that word "wish" is replaced with pie for the rest for this thread.

Poof, you now live in California. Of course, there's a huge earthquake on the way that's going to knock the landmass you're living on into the Pacific and sink it in grand fashion. Enjoy your remaining 2 hours of life in California.

I pie benevolent aliens would come to visit Earth. Also, Purifier's pie is granted, but unfortunately, all your pie are belong to me. I took the pie, and the rest of the thread has no choice but to use the word wish again. Now, where are my aliens?
    Last edited by Liagala; 2012-01-26 at 06:38 PM.

Deleted
    Poof, you now live in California. Of course, there's a huge earthquake on the way that's going to knock the landmass you're living on into the Pacific and sink it in grand fashion. Enjoy your remaining 2 hours of life in California.

I pie benevolent aliens would come to visit Earth. Also, Purifier's pie is granted, but unfortunately, all your pie are belong to me. I took the pie, and the rest of the thread has no choice but to use the word wish again. Now, where are my aliens?
    Granted, your aliens are already here. They look like humans and do not reveal their identity, they get exploited and corrupted and die young, without changing anything.

I wish I had a poisonous cookie.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPyramid View Post
    Granted, your aliens are already here. They look like humans and do not reveal their identity, they get exploited and corrupted and die young, without changing anything.

I wish I had a poisonous cookie.
    You did. For breakfast this morning. So sorry.

I wish it was time to go home from work.

Granted but your boss calls for overtime so you have to stay the night.

I wish it wouldn't snow this weekend.

Deleted
    Granted, instead it's the lightning storm of the century, destroying your entire city.

I wish for next wish to be ignored.

10+ Year Old Account
    granted, but it depends on what the next poster says

I wish for this wish to be paid attention to.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

granted, but it couldn't got enough attention cause there was more wishes that said "like mah status" so those got more attention

i wish to walk into mordor
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    granted, but since one does not simply walk into mordor, you got arrested :\

I wish for pie

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    I wish for pie
    Here you go, 3.1415..... - but you are legally bound to find the last decimal before you eat anything else.

I wish to fade away and live as a hermit.

10+ Year Old Account
    granted, but instead you become the world's most popular and interesting celebrity

I wish for piE :P

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    granted, but instead you become the world's most popular and interesting celebrity

I wish for piE :P
    Granted, but it's made of mud and put together by a 3 year old.

I wish for a winning lottery ticket.

Edit: FYI, do not google image search "mud pie" when you're trying to diet. Forget the lottery ticket. I wish for a metabolism that allows me to eat what I want, when I want, without gaining weight and without needing exercise.
    Last edited by Liagala; 2012-01-26 at 08:18 PM.

Deleted
    I wish for a metabolism that allows me to eat what I want, when I want, without gaining weight and without needing exercise.
    Granted, but you are stuck at 400lbs and barely able to walk the rest of your life.

I wish for a massage.

Deleted
    Granted, but it's given to you by a fat hairy German guy with greasy fingers called Hanzi.

I wish for the world to undo itself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but it's given to you by a fat hairy German guy with greasy fingers called Hanzi.

I wish for the world to undo itself.
    Granted, you have undone the world and it no longer exists. Nice Work!

I wish for nothing.