How is Rumble? I have a weakness for champions with either no resource pool or odd resource pools (health, energy, etc)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    How is Rumble? I have a weakness for champions with either no resource pool or odd resource pools (health, energy, etc)
    As far as I know, he's probably one of the better (yet underplayed) champions for solo lane.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Extremly powerful vs melee champion. They go for last hit? Flamethrower in yo face. They try to run? Shield+ Tazers. They try to harass? Shield. They try to gank post 6? Ulti+ shield. All around a very good champion. His ulti is insanely powerful if you place it well but it takes some getting used to.

10+ Year Old Account
    From what I heard, he can be a complete bully in top lane against some of the regulars there.

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    ive never been able to beat a rumble =(

---------- Post added 2012-01-26 at 05:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Hello, LoL noob here. Just saved up my first 1350, and looking to but a new champion. I currently have Ashe, Allistar, and Tristiana. I have been getting fairly decent at Ashe(10/0/7 last game) and am loving AD carry. My friend suggests I either get Twisted Fate or buy both Kayle and Sivir. Any ideas?
    i wouldnt go for twisted fate, hes really weak compared to other champs ( his dmg output before Deathcap + Lichbane = meh ) his ganks ( if coordinated ) are always a guaranteed kill though when his ulti is up

Sivir is pretty sick and that spell block.. so bloody good

Deleted
    I'm missing a proper bot char, seeing most of my fav. champs are either junglers, solo top or middle dudes - so I'm really considering getting Miss Fortune. Been playing her a lot this week seeing she's free this week, and she seems like a strong champ, though I'm not sure how she performs in ranked .

Any thoughts ?

10+ Year Old Account
    She's okay. Definitely not a top pick. Passive disappears as soon as someone sneezes on her. Her Ulti roots her in place and pretty much everyone who's decent knows to simply step to the side. Pretty much every other AD has a superior Ulti.

ı wanna buy a champıon lıke warwick or cho'gath (ı got bot of them) whick champ should be better for me?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roos View Post
    I'm missing a proper bot char, seeing most of my fav. champs are either junglers, solo top or middle dudes - so I'm really considering getting Miss Fortune. Been playing her a lot this week seeing she's free this week, and she seems like a strong champ, though I'm not sure how she performs in ranked .

Any thoughts ?
    Get Tristana (free) or Sivir (cheap), arguably 2 of the strongest AD carries right now. I also love Kog'maw myself, but he's very glass cannon with no real escape in comparison to the other 2. Trist is very early/late game dependent whereas Sivir is just strong throughout the whole game. And spellshield ROCKS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosGamer View Post
    ı wanna buy a champıon lıke warwick or cho'gath (ı got bot of them) whick champ should be better for me?
    Not sure. For some reason Renekton and Mordekaiser come to mind. Morde is free this week, give him a shot.

Ok, got Sivir and played a few games with her. Good recommendation, I've had a blast. I have yet another 1350, but don't want to spend it on another AD carry. Was thinking Nasus. Thoughts?

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Ok, got Sivir and played a few games with her. Good recommendation, I've had a blast. I have yet another 1350, but don't want to spend it on another AD carry. Was thinking Nasus. Thoughts?
    mmm nasus <3 been so long since ive seen anyone that wants to play / thought about him, he's really passive though for the first 10 - 15m ( you gotta charge up that Q )

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Not sure. For some reason Renekton and Mordekaiser come to mind. Morde is free this week, give him a shot.
    ı lıke renektron and played shyvana couple of weeks before and ı dont know why but ı lıke her too which one is better

Deleted
    Imo Shyvana is better in the jungle. She has arguable the fastest jungle clear and her early to mid game damage is ridiculous. Though she doesn't really provide anything of CC or that kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aye, Renektop @ top. Shyvana in the jungle.

--

Snowe, closest match I can think of is Maokai. He's more tanky than Fiddle, but he's one of the few other APs that can do the jungle well enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowe View Post
    I like caster & jungle much - so fiddle is my favorite champion - so my question:
    is there another jungle able caster? Or a kind-like fiddle?

thx in advance
    Any champion *can* jungle with the new set up, but there aren't really any casters I can think of that would be able to jungle as fast as Fiddle. You could try AP WW if that suits your fancy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Burton68Zeppelin View Post
    Any champion *can* jungle with the new set up, but there aren't really any casters I can think of that would be able to jungle as fast as Fiddle. You could try AP WW if that suits your fancy.
    Did fiddle few days ago, found him extremely slow in the new jungle since drain is really the only thing that does serious damage. Definitely slowest one I've played in a long while. Maokai is a very strong jungler atm, all AoE, good sustain and can be built tank while still doing very decent damage/interrupting.

Deleted
    Jungle Rumble.

Alright, me again, yes I really like getting champions :P makes me all exited when I think of one that I want, but I'm never sure!

This time I really want an AP champion. I have Vlad and I love him. I'm really getting the hang of it and if I pick him in a match I tend to do quite well. First few levels is a bit rough but after level 9 I can really dish out the damage and take a beating, and in group fights I can really bring the pain with my ultimate.

Now i'm looking for another AP champion that is fun to play, Vlad doesn't have mana, but I do not see mana as an issue. I was thinking of Cassiopeia, I love her look and her attacks and the fact that she's throwing snakes at you is even more awesome. However, her Q seems pretty hard to use, or am I wrong here? It seems like a good ability, but the delay on it may make it rather hard to hit. I also have Ezreal, so I'm getting better with skillshots but this delayed ability seems to be on a whole other level.

You reckon I should get her or perhaps another champion would fit my playstyle more?

Deleted
    Try Cassio and Karthus.

---------- Post added 2012-01-27 at 07:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Imo Shyvana is better in the jungle. She has arguable the fastest jungle clear and her early to mid game damage is ridiculous. Though she doesn't really provide anything of CC or that kind.
    Depends what you're playing. If you're going to play the whole M5 playstyle, then I'd argue Shyvana works perfectly in lane. She pushes the lane hard, while maximizing CS with her W. W also gives her a speed buff which allows her to invade quickly. If you're going to Shyv jungle, you need something like a Gangplank top to pull off the invade.

I don't like Shyvana jungle ALL that much. Ive played both with our keko team, and got better results going top. She scales really well with items, and if she's over farmed mid game, she becomes pretty much unstoppable. Doesn't work too well in jungle if you're trying to keep your own jungle safe, while trying to get kills.

Just my 2c